It's obviously Shizune

It's obviously Shizune

true but irrelevant

Of course I want to fuck Shizune, but what are you talking about?

When will Sup Forums make another amazing game like Katawa Shoujo?

it will have a sequel called ky

Shes fucking best girl

Bacon is best

YEAH THERE'S NO MISTAKIN'

That's not Hanako

That's not hanako either, but a best girl nontheless

Is the /vg/ general spilling over?

I want to marry Emi

Here you go user

She isn't fucking Misha, what are you talking about?

You know it always bothered me how different Emi's personality was in her route compared to the common route. I get that it's supposed to be her opening up and dropping the facade but god damn her common route facade is jarring and cringy.

Shizune was best girl but had the shittiest most boring route.
Prove me wrong.

Rare KS/a/ thread?

>be masochist but never got around to reading Shizune route

I should get on that.

The baby should've inherited its mother's unique skin markings.

Despite the terrible route, her sex scenes were also some of the steamiest.

Yes!

I heard somewhere Emi's route was the only one written by a woman and that's why the second her route started, it was all anal sex and daddy issues.

Also heard the guy in charge of Rin's route didn't know how to write her character so that's why it was didn't seem to go anywhere.

>ywn have sex with Shizune in an empty classroom while people are literally in the classroom across the hallway

shizune a shit

I wish women saw reyp in the same way.

>Shizune
>Not taming the pink haired dyke instead.

All the routes were honestly boring as fuck. I enjoyed the slice of life parts, where you just hung around with the girls. But the routes and plots of the routes, or what little there was anyway, were tedius and hollow.

Also Lilly's route is the worst just because of the fact that Hisako damn near dies four thousand fucking times for her.

I mean Emi's route saw her have a much more believable and likable personality so I guess she did a good job.

Believable, yes. Likable, that's up for debate. Not saying there's anything wrong with Emi in her route, but I can see why plenty of people wouldn't be happy with her acting more like a 3DPD.

Those people are fucking stupid.