What the FUCK was his problem?

what the FUCK was his problem?

His pointed chin would only point him towards evil

he was a greed fag

I thought he was gonna come help Gon fight the chimera ants, why did nobody help them fight the chimera ants, why do i hate the chimera ant arc?

Why would they let this guy join?

Are you just assuming any nen user would jump at the chance to help them?

not really, its just kind of annoying that Morel and Gon were the only ones who could keep up with the Royal gaurd. I was just hoping Neterro wouldnt be the only good fight.

I caught the bomber.

Morel survived because he was smart and tactical.

Gon survived because he was gifted and practically insane.

Getting into the Chimera ant arc right now, love that the pro hunters who went into NGL were calling Killua a pussy then proceeded to avoid attacking Neferpitou because he was much stronger. Pieces of shit.

Characters with those kind of glasses are instantly great.

you'll catch his dick in a second

Egon went a dark path after getting kicked out of the Ghostbusters.

Does anyone think he was an effective villian?

He was a r9k tier sperglord who ran around using some gay power.

Why did greed Island even really need a villian? Why weren't challenges like razors good enough? Is togashi a hack?

i didnt say they shouldnt, it was just annoying sitting through that whole arc and seeing only having few good fight scenes.

>He was a r9k tier sperglord who ran around using some gay power.
But these are the best kind of villains.

>2017
>Still not realizing what Genthru was supposed to represent

I agree 100%, he should have made it more adventure focused

Please enlighten me, O great weeby one

>Greed Island is a game where various players are trying to win the prize money by obtaining all the game's cards.
>Other players battle one another with the game's cards
>In order to obtain cards, you do battle with various creatures or do sidequests for NPC's
>Suddenly, comes a griefing faggot
>In a trenchcoat and glasses, looks like a fucking nerd
>Kills players in game to increase his chances to get all the cards
>What should be a fun game becomes a cesspool thanks to Genthru and his shitter dudebros, no one wants to play anymore at this point

>specifically made the point that even after all this time no one has completed it
>genthru being a cunt only came at the end when all the sunbros decided to cheese the game

Holy shit. You've made me realize. Genthru did nothing wrong

They literally explained this. They didn't want to seen a whole army of average hunters because they would just be killed and added to the ants' ranks.

He wants to play a game

I get that they did that earlier, but the Zodiacs could have easily fucked up the Royal guard, Saiyu and shoot could have easily captured them all.
And the only reason were given is that they didnt want to work in a team

Netero did not want them to come on the mission and risk getting killed because he wanted them to take care of the election for his replacement. They also literally explained this in the first episode of the Election arc.

I've been in a lot of hxh threads and I get the feeling that the only people who hate CA arc either didn't pay attention or didn't understand shit because they ask the dumbest questions.

>he

Pitou is canonically a man. Deal with your gay tendencies.

lmao YOU deal with your degenerate tranny tendencies

pretty much

CA haters didn't pay attention to the GOAT shonen arc. Sad!

Because HxH is fucking stupid and over and CA arc was so bad it killed the series dead RIP.

The only problem with Chimera Ant Arc was the lack of Hisoka

nothing, he's an ambitious man who will do everything he could to achieve his dream and he did it with nakama power.

Lack of best boy is a only one reason hate boring ass 'muh psuedo intellectual examination of humanity' arc

>retconning

That assclown better leave my bae Shizuku alone. I hope Machi kills him for good.

He was made blonde i the madhouse'' shit version.

>Shizuku vs Hisoka
>It's like the fight vs the spider, she puts some wounds on Hisoka, but unlike the spider Hisoka has the presence of mind to seal them with Bungee Gum.
>Shizuku tries to suck the gum up but it gets stuck in Deme-chans mouth.
>"Didn't you know? My Bungee Gum has both properties of rubber and gum.

Honestly I'd love if Machi killed him, but let's be serious. It won't happen. The clown has more chances than any of the spiders to survive, even if the series were ever to be ended.