en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alevism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

I'd rather make out with a shotgun.

are you fucking kidding me
what?

only if she's white.
the chances are slim.

Fucked a muslim girl in the ass, ask me anything.

yes

sup varg

How did you do it?

No, they got no clitties.

Only a White one then slowly return her to her European roots.

with his penis?

Azerbajan slut doesn`t count, sry

In before kikes post cherrypicked pics of fuckable arabs as if I'm for to abandon my principles on race and borders.

only if persian and she converts to the one true faith

Muslim is not a race you dumb fuck.
You can have a nigerian christian like you can have a asian christian

There's this Muslim girl who's actually into me. Should I date her and try to convert her to Christianity, Sup Forums

I would marry an Arab woman if she converted

If she was white...

She was from other city and studying in uniercity (so she was apart from her parents).
Literally had not a lot of resistance from her to try it in the ass, since whole virginity thing.
To be honest, its a running meme about "virgin muslim women" with destroyed assholes here.

I'd pat her down for bombs first.

I'll have five of them after we retake Constantinople.

but muh modest hijab meme...

Give it a try.

She was chechen ;^)

Might as well. Although a desert religion is still a desert religion so it'd really make no difference, other than what she wears.

What is acid in the fact from pissed off family members?

something wrong?

That's straight Marquis de Sade.

I'd rather kill myself

>tfw no thicc hijabi secret gf

pls gib, this one has a trash face though desu.

That's the joke. They're not doing to because they want to be modest. It has nothing do with whether I see something wrong with it or not.

she will get stoned to death

Bedroom cleaner than most whores

Yes, but if you have someone specific in mind I'm leaving in ~1/2 an hour so this had better be snappy or we can pick up tomorrow

>ALLAHU AKBAR
>BRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPL

That's the spirit

MUH DIK

Muslim girls are horny and complacent. You can pork her ass if she likes you no problem.

>a fucking leopard print whatever it's called
Are you fucking shitting me?
weeeeewww. Lord, give me strength.

BTW you could pick which flavor of muslim you want off a menu and try them out for the night for $200 in Bahrain.

I currently am. It's fucking awful. AMA

>Would you date a Muslim girl?
Nope
Neither a kebab girl nor a kike girl

bah roine is too expensive for me, is there any other places I can fuck muzzie qt's?

Chechen or Tatar?

i wanna sniff muslim toes sooooooo bad

Zambo Philippines,but selection is far more limited. Maybe eastern block too, idk.

I might date an Arab girl like Israelis do
Not converting to Islam though

The hijab is entirely political. It has almost nothing to do with individual virtue. The purpose is solely a psychological attack on non-muslims, a visual cue of the dominance of Islam.

maybe

>phillipines
hard pass on that
>eastern block
yeah I spose areas like chechnya would have some white muzzie QT's but I will probably be killed attempting to fuck one.

was her name Hedda?

i am bangin one

If you hit the russian places in thailand and make a request they would probably oblige. If not the consolation prize ain't bad either.

don't bang it too hard it might explode.

Istanbul, Bosnia, Albania, Berlin, and London would be more your thing.

Yes

1) They are 100% Caucasoid absolutely halal (niggers don't count)
2) They are directly defying the Quran and mainstream Islam by dating and fucking you
3) It's hot to have a little terrorist worship your foreskin

Absolutely.

Oh wait I misread that, I thought you wrote 'rape'.

Turkroach does not count, Werner.

where did the OP say anything about race? are you retarded?

wew

>Would you date a Muslim girl?
That religion covers quite a bit of the world. Also there is a spectrum of how "muslim" they are (ei drink and eat pork). Kyrgyz hotties for example.

No

Id date a Muslim chick way before I’d date a jew. Also if the muzzie was alawite( blue eyed and somewhat light skinned) I would totally breed 5 white babies

>The cuck virgin vs The Chad suicidal

I guess it would depend on how much TNT she weigh

>Kyrgyz hotties
Those chicks age like milk.

hell yea, also their are muslims alevi muslims that eat pork and drink acohol too (don't ask me how they do the mental gymnastics for it)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alevism

they would be the most likely sect to fuck around, but the hijab is my thing and they probably don't wear it unfortunately.

If they are hot, and don't wear hijab. I like showing off my prize I won.

Even though Islam is snit there are some good practices still. Women know where their place is and obey their master. No more arguing about which shit fast food to get, I'll decide as I know what's best for us and she'll actually cook it.

Would I take a Muslim woman as war booty? Yes.

Would I date a mudslime? No fuckin' way

>impying you wouldn't

RIP everyone in that subway.

Yes
I don't care about her religion or nationality as long as she is not a fucking nigger / asian

ooft MEH DEEYK

No, unless she was Sup Forums level redpilled

Sure. It's just dating.

No. I fucked one once tho. Highly regret doing so.

Of course not.

Also, I would never date a girl who was muslim at some point of her life. 1) If she was born a muslim she is a shitskin. 2) If she is white and converted to islam she is a traitorous moron.

only if santa brings me the relevant equipment

Oh that's a damn shame

>you can have a asian christian
you literally can not

yes

>*BRAAAAAAAP*
>There was a chemical attack in London today , 2 dead, 33 injured

those women aren't real muslims

they're just larping cause they are braindeadwhores

>2 dead, 33 injured
That's the lowest daily average in awhile now.

Only if she will blow me up

yes, i heard the pussy is the bomb, suicidal if you will

I have and I never will again

Why?

As long as I don't have to convert and any offspring don't have to be Muslim, sure.

I'd also go around trolling local Muslims by making public displays of affection toward her while she's wearing the hijab. Ass grabbing, french kisses, etc.

I stayed too long with my college girlfriend because she lived in the ghetto with Muslim students and those girls were cool as fuck. I'd hear my boring white girlfriend bitch at me for hours so I could smoke hookah and talk about the Muslim Brotherhood with the Fatimas

I would date a nigress if she'd have me

No. I would demolish that pussy though and then leave her

No, I don't have alot of things on my list of nope but anyone dogmatically religious is completely off the table. double minus points for Islam, and Mormonism.

considering a religious girl left an ancom she did well for herself

I would if they accept me for not been muslim

Obligatory

Bump . ((: