ITT: Anime that men will NEVER understand

ITT: Anime that men will NEVER understand

This show really activates my ovaries.

>was written by a man

And with a fanbase consisting mostly of men.

He may have wrote it but he will never understand it.

china"men" aren't people

Maidragon made me grow a womb.

I don't understand men who say they like Honey and Clover. I don't get how they really relate to it in a deep way.

Same with Princess Jellyfish.

Nana.

is this what watching akagi is like for girls

As a male I fucking love that show.

Humans so long as they possess a empathetic mind can understand the feelings of their own gender and the opposite.

>shitposting

What are you talking about. It's told from a guys perspective. The main character is Takemoto. He lives in a apartment with 2 other dudes. Girl shows up he falls in love with her immediately but doesn't act on his feelings. And when he finally does she turns him down so he uses that experience to improve himself and his art. I don't understand what you don't understand.

Only to a certain extent. There is a barrier that separates the male mind from the female mind that neither can ever truly cross.

being a fan does not equate to understanding

Well, as long as you can follow the plot and have a favorite character, then yeah, you can.

Why was this thread created seriously. If I made a thread about animes women will never understand would you be cool with that? I mean you are just putting up a barrier here saying that we will NEVER feel empathy towards the characters.

I came here to look at anime not to have a battle of the sexes.
>whole thread is a shitpost

>Girl shows up he falls in love with her immediately but doesn't act on his feelings

>And when he finally does she turns him down

Realest shit

including your post user, and mine

There was a prison school thread who's title was exactly the same as this one.

I suppose you're right there likely exists some things neither will understand.