Imagine living in a country where gun ownership is a right but healthcare is a privilege

Imagine living in a country where gun ownership is a right but healthcare is a privilege

as though black males are politically-relevant now or ever will be
keep dreaming, yard apes

It's 2017 my leafy fren, surely no place exist

I should be allowed to own any inanimate object I damn well please. But I ain't paying for your welfare or your kid's $800 hospital admission when he gets nosebleeds from your lazy ass not rinsing the detergent off the dishes

Most adult black males do have guns though.

>registered
that's the issue with this hypothetical

They already do

This is why people hate leafs btw

If every black adult male in the U.S. bought & registered a semi-automatic rifle tomorrow, we would become a whiter nation.

You had one as president for 8 years. Trump is basically a crypto nigger

You have the right to go out and get healthcare, just like you have the right to go out and get a gun. You don't have the right to demand your fellow taxpayers cumulatively buy everyone guns and that the government forces Lockheed Martin to make guns for everyone.

Not only that, but at least 30% of them would go back to prison for illegally possessing a firearm.

>le 49% face

Access to healthcare is a right; "free" insurance is a violation of my economic rights.

>registered

Imagine being a leaf. Imagine the shame.

So you’re admitting that gun control is racist? Congratulations! Welcome to the 1800’s.
>Also, implying they can afford a semi-auto rifle.

>implyinh positive rights exist
No, you have rights to go unmolested by the State, there aren't any "rights" for the State to provide you things.

And then you niggers would all turn them in.

Ding ding ding

Just wait til you have to go to a hospital in your life, kiddo.
Also, one costs large sums of tax dollars, the other does not. You liberal pissants just have no understanding of how anything in the fucking world works.

Self defense against other citizens and the government is a right. Forcing people to give you their labor for your benefit is not a right.

>bought & registered
lol fat chance

Imagine thinking access to guns is equivalent to free healthcare.

why do leftists perpetuate this myth that guns in our country require registration?

I hope they do buy some guns honestly. The goal needs to be 1 billion personally owned firearms.

they all have illegal handguns anyway

it is
you have the right to go get the best you can afford

You people are fucking insane.

Most of them can't because they have criminal records.

We pay for our guns.
We pay for our healthcare.
Perfect system, leaf

If every black adult male that is legally able to purchase and register a gun does, no one would give a shit about 8 guns

>rights mean the government gives you a thing

Why hasn't the government given me a rifle? Why hasn't the government given me a free printing press?

>Trick question

Niggers don't register guns. Just take 1 look at Chicago if you need proof.

>& registered

your a faggot

But they do?

Right to defend yourself is a right and guns are an extension of that.

Health care is a right and no hospital will deny you if you walk in uninsured. They will also work with you on making it affordable after you leave.

Insurance != healthcare

You are either a fucking Downy or blantalty lying

but they can't register their guns in Chicago because commie gun laws?

No one cares about america
Stop bitching about domestic issues on a world forum

Someone else has to provide you the healthcare, moran. No one is saying that Americans can't provide themselves healthcare

why would blacks register their own pieces?

i thought felons couldnt buy guns

What so few understand is that modern gun control laws were first implemented with the purpose of keeping guns away from minorities. While illegal guns have become much more prevalent, it's solely because so many black men can't pass a background check.

The douche in OP's pic just betrayed his true agenda. He doesn't care about rednecks down south or cowboys out west owning guns. His whole view on the gun is founded on keeping guns away from blacks.

Healthcare in the United States is just as much a right as owning a gun is. It's not like guns are handed out for free. Do my country a favor and stop voting.

>that tweet
Then why don't they?

Imagine living in a country that needs another country to protect it.

>If less then 12% of the population registered their fire arms we would somehow have gun control when they commit 93% of the guncrime in America.
REALLY MAKES YA THINK!

Welcome to almost all of Europe

Where do you register a gun, leaf? Show me a law that says we have to register our guns.

>If every black person had jobs to buy guns
>If every black person could read and write well enough to fill in a registration form

If that was the case, it would mean black people weren't generally degenerate.
Who didn't pride themselves on knowing nothing.
And would actually be contributing to society, thus they would have nothing to complain about and would have no reason to buy and register guns outside the usual standard rights of a Burger.

So much for their theory.

goteem

And as to you're point, in which country is healthcare not a right?

Ugh moar liberal SJW shill bull shit.

No they wouldn't..congress cannot over rule the second amendment ...

but the point is moot since negroes have no drive or disposable income to buy guns...that or they are convicted felons.....

sage

Yeah, just that they're not legal.

So many implies...
>Niggers don't have guns
>you can have a right to other people's stuff
>Canada is a country

>if a bunch of felons bought guns

>Show me a law that says we have to register our guns.
Well, in California...

>healthcare is a privilege
Poor brainwashed leaf-- there are no such things as positive rights.

Health insurance with the consequence of a fine is neither charitable nor a right.

Not true, felons can't get guns.

>imagine living in a country where you buy what you want instead of BIX NOOD GIMMIE DAT MUDDAFUKKA
You're free to buy either. You don't get shit for free.

Well, they can and do, just not legally :-\

>1 post by this ID
Daily reminder to report and sage spam threads

Hahahahahahahaha *clears weed resin from throat* AHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHSHSHSHS

Jokes on OP. First gun control laws were during Jim Crow to keep guns out of the hands of blacks.

Obamaleaf.... Sage

You don't have the right to forcibly take the skilled labour of others (healthcare). You have to right to purchase weapons using your own capital however, the same is true with healthcare.

>muh healthcare
Boohoo. Our services are better quality. It's why I left leafland 5 years ago. Plus the gun laws here are uncucked.

>if every black man bought an AR-15 tomorrow, most would fail the background check.

Fixed it for you faggot OP

Fuckin' RARE.

rare

No one has a right to live.

>bought and registered

>Imagine living in a country where gun ownership is a right but healthcare is a privilege
Neither are free. That is the most retarded argument possible. Who is saying you can't get healthcare?

>canadian healthcare kills more people than guns in the US

>1 post by this kike

100+ replies

>1 post by this kike

100+ replies

>1 post by this kike

100+ replies

>1 post by this kike

100+ replies

>1 post by this kike

100+ replies

>1 post by this kike

100+ replies

>1 post by this kike

100+ replies

>1 post by this kike

100+ replies

>1 post by this kike

100+ replies

>1 post by this kike

100+ replies

>1 post by this kike

You dumb goyim.

Healthcare is a right for those who are privileged. A rather good system for ridding us of the weak, yes?

They are so fucking close holy shit

Sounds fine to me

>every black adult male in the U.S bought & registered a semi-automatic rifle
>in order to buy a firearm you need to pass a background check
I think Congress would be more concerned about why gun dealers are handing felons guns

>implying black males could even buy guns

>"healthcare"
>privilege
No thanks, I prefer medical services, thank you very much.

Felons can't own guns period. Many of the gun murders commuted by blacks in Chicago are committed by guys with rap sheets as long as your arm but they have no trouble getting guns.

Because your isolated island country is so relevant.

>Having to buy your own gun is "the right to gun ownership"
>Having to buy your own healthcare is not "the right to healthcare"
You sir, are retarded

>You have the right to own a gun
>You have the right to have health insurance

And you have you buy both by becoming economically successful.

blacks buying guns and not stealing them; that will never happen.

But healthcare is a right in the exact same way that gun ownership is.

Having to buy your own healthcare in a free market is the right to healthcare.

For example, the precursors to make insulin are dirt cheap, but insulin is criminally expensive.

Why can't I, a small business owner, just hire a couple of chemists and start mass producing cheap insulin?

Hello there Juden. Where Benet the groid is wrong, is that gun rights in the USA are only for actual humans. Not subhuman groids. Therefore we would just conficate the groids guns. No biggy

It's already illegal for felons to own guns.

>implying he wasn't Arab

>be ameripoor
>pay more money in taxes and insurance for healthcare than civilised countries
>still get a massive bill when you go to the hospital for an owie on your booboo
>rant incessantly about how universal healthcare is theft whenever challenged on this