Merry Christmas cunts

Merry Christmas cunts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=USl1W_2zwZ4
abc.net.au/news/2015-02-09/man-killed-in-shark-attack-in-northern-nsw/6079344
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THE ELVES! THE ELVES ARE INVADING!

What a shit year this has been. Australia is lost to a bunch of poof cunts. Who here /drinking away the pain/ today?

Merry Christmas brew

happy prawn sanga day cunt!

Merry Christmas m8s
Only the 24th here but I did all my Christmas shit today.

Merry Christmas my sunburned friend

Merry Christmas from Normandy

Merry Christmas to ya Bruce

Do Australians have a barbeque for christmas dinner

merry christmas

TFW double demerits on the roads

Gotta drive 2hrs to spend today with the family

Pray I don't get pinged by the filth on my way there

Fucking hate christmas

Fucking oath we do cunt

merry christmas m9

God Jul

Remember to set out porridge to nissen though, or he's going to get your ass. He kicked my stairs last year

merry christmas user !

Merry Christmas fags!

>posting on Sup Forums on Christmas

>shitposting monasteries

Elves are usually low in numbers,quality over quantity and aesthetically minded.

breakfast, lunch and fucking dinner. cunt.
just had bacon and eggs on the barbie with a side of mango. in about an hour two uncles and the father in law will show up and to kick 3 webers to cook 1 marmalade glazed leg of ham, 1 roast pork, 1 turkey and the old man will be doing a couple kilos of his famous garlic prawns. Ladies are doing the salads. Tonight the webers will cook 4 chicken rolls and we'll have whatever prawns are left over with a couple nice grunter(fish) the nephews caught last night.

These meals will be bordered by a bit of cricket and a nerf war or two.

How's winter treating you mum?

That sound pretty fuckin badass honestly

I like Australians you faggot. They're much better shitposters than leafs.

Merry Christmas guys and always remember that we should unite in the fight against the jews

where do u live.
i am uk fbi
i will arrest u and tell my black friends to rape u

Mary Crossedlegs, user.

HAppy birthday babe

Merry Christmas

I wish but i can't until later
This Christmas is pretty stale

They've been around every fucking corner and behind every fucking bush this last week.

NRW Untermensch hier.
We would just like to let you know that any aggression towards your (Bavarians) excellency is derived by pure envy.

Those of us that have accepted the inevitable truth gladly accept the fact that Bavarians are indeed superior in every aspect compared to other """"""""""""germans""""""""""

(fun fact: Bavarians are the original Germans)

Australia is based, we should turn it into the white ethnostate. Give us your Chinese, Canada's already basically Chinese, then invite white Canadians there.

It's just too fuckin cold here

>Cricket
Faggot

They want you "To Arrive Safely this Festive Season!" (tm)

>tfw texting the missus about cutting up the meat while she gets her parents
>"yeah I've cunt up the pork and turkey"
>tfw my typo was noticed
>tfw her dad picked up the phone

Fucking kill me lads.

we dont have an fbi equivalent thankfully

fuck that sounds good, I bet its proper prawns aswell not the shitty little ones we get here. its cold outside, its winter ffs, so any visitors will be crammed in the front room, ill just try and drink enough to be sick and get to bed early.
normally id be excited for the aus game tomorrow night but its a bit fucking pointless at this stage
fuck maybe ill go find a pub instead

Just run with it and call the dad a cunt too

Crăciun Fericit

Oi oi lads, anyone get anything nice? I got my dear old mum a new watch because she's been wearing the same one for 30 years.

Merry Christmas

Her dad IS a cunt

>Australia is lost to a bunch of poof cunts.
You can thank apathy for that one
>Yeah cunt I don't really care either way but it doesn't affect me mate whatever I'll vote yes cause it doesn't matter cunt

Well tell him and assert your dominance

I wouldnt want a weak willed yes man soyboy faggit railing my daughter, be a man and call someone a cunt

Cheers you plastered cunt.
May you be 1 second in heaven before the devil knows you are dead

christmas cunt

Same to you, m8.

Aussies are positive cunts.

What Brand?

Honestly the only thing you can realistically do now to save yourself from the hole you've dug is to go over there, ask to have a man to man chat with him, take him somewhere private and forcibly sodomize him. It's the only way to restore balance to the relationship.

Happy holidays everyone!

Cartier, I'm going to have to take it back and swap it for something else though, it's too small for her to read.

*blocks your good wishes' path*

just got back from church because it makes mommy happy

jesus i cant wait for the muslims to show up and behead all these smug pussy cucks while they pat each other on the back showing up once a year for mass

Merry christmas, mate

here's to another year celebrating christmas on Sup Forums and let's be hopeful of another year full of happenings

In Aussie terms: let him barb your Irwin

and merry christmas to you too chang nomates

>let's be hopeful of another year full of happenings

This is what I live for

merry christmas mothafuckas

Is it possible to get tired of happenings committed by muzzies? I get such a boner when I read a muzzie name

>yeah nah yeah nah cunt

Sorry goyim, but Christmas is cancelled this year.

You're alright, we'll hang you last mate.

HAZHAHAHAHHAHA
Sweetie. If you think they won't make the world believe you are the next mussie...awwwww
so innocent

The second you don't get that 2018 = white male terrorist...shitttttttttt

Merry Christmas cunts. With love from Argieland

>inb4b its nice to be a Preiss, but its higher to be a Bayer
Frohe Weinachten Hans

comfy

Call him a pussy for not free diving for crayfish in shark infested water as a hobby

Nice cunt up, cunt.

Truly

>t. Bayer
>t. Bayer

Go choke on your shitty Weißwurst, fagets.

CHRISTMAS IS A PAGAN HOLIDAY
YOU ARE NOT CHRISTIAN IF YOU CELEBRATE IT

jam it Klaus, youre just pissy that every single neighbour of yours is a filthy turkroach

i thought you cunts said cunt all the time

has the internet lied to me?

Merry Christmas from Nordland.

It's not Christmas yet you inbred cunts.

Merry Christmas.

FUCKS SAKE, DELET THIS

If fucking Hitler had just fought a little bit harder, those shitstains would pick my cotton now in eastern prussia instead of going on my nerves 24/7 REEEE

U dun goofed Wal-Martian.

Skru på tomorrow din nepe

I have a dick clit. Merry Christmas.

It’s fuckin cold as shit for Christmas though

STRAYA CUNT

youtube.com/watch?v=USl1W_2zwZ4

looks comfy user

>20c in Melbourne and Sydney

just wew lad.

I'm going over to an Austrian cafe right across the park. The owner is fucking awesome, it's gunna be beer, sauerkraut and getting munted on schnapps. Then we'll be firing up the weber to cook some dolphin fish I caught a few weeks ago whilst my brothers half asian missus knocks up Singapore Chilli Mudcrab with the 5 muddies I caught with the fish frames from the Dollies last night. In the meantime I'm gunna shit stir the nieces and nephews and it'll end up in the mother of all water fights. I'll end the night buck naked under the aircon and full speed stinking of spiced rum.

Also going to wish the black Saffer next door neighbor a Merry Christmas every time I see him, as he is an Atheist school teacher and a miserable cunt and I know it'll give him the shits. Serves the cunt right for voting greens and sticking their stupid fucking campaign sign in his front yard.

Australia belongs to China.

t. Australian.

thank ya

anybody have the version of this with illinois?

This is your karma for Hitlers failings cuntstain

Enjoy being Sweden 2.0 - Germany used to be Ubermensch - USED to be

>Cricket
>Faggot
Have you ever seen drunk Australians play cricket. It's the funniest thing you will ever watch.

Merry Christmas cunts

>Burwood

Nuff said

>voting greens and sticking their stupid fucking campaign sign in his front yard.
What possible excuse could an intelligent person have for doing that sort of fucking thing?

>Wal-Martian
Fucking kek'd

Merry Christmas m8

Lol. I bet you cunts are jealous of our northern hemisphere snowfall. Have fun living in the inferior hemisphere.

Burwood does, but the cockroaches refuse to go anywhere not inner city. And if the cunts go in the water the sharks remind them they're not welcome.

>abc.net.au/news/2015-02-09/man-killed-in-shark-attack-in-northern-nsw/6079344

Merry Christmas faggets

We do, except our father in law

Merry Christmas, lads.

Sounds like a great day user, I miss having a big extended family on Christmas.