youtube.com/watch?v=YtVtyIQ3MEs
poreklo.rs/forum/index.php?topic=472.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>kebab remover
>iz a turk
amirite guyze hehehe xDDxDDD

i don't

>Mention Serbia in America
>Pretty much all Americans will respond back with "blah blah blah A Serbian Film"
>I mention this on pol
>Serbs aren't even surprised

Love them, Serbs are like Belarusians to me, would like to visit Beograd next year.
youtube.com/watch?v=YtVtyIQ3MEs

watched that movie 3 times,once with a gf and we got horny and gave each other mutual handjob during the movie ,came buckets

Turkroaches

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

oh boy here we go...

Serbs got cucked by Albanians

Love em. I believe all the serbian propaganda 100 %

Kinda worthless to be honest. We should glass them along with the rest of eastern Europe.

Serbs and other balkans are filthy turk rapebabies. It's fine though as long as they keep removing kebab.

Mostly based but you guys sometimes get the most funny ideas... pic related

Oh look the aryan race if pissed. that won't change the fact that Albanians cucked you well in Kosovo

bosnia,albania i have to word for you:fuc bad

HAHAHA YO ARE THE IDIOT WITH SMALL SKULL YOU ARE TURK STINK DOG

YOU LAUGH MY ASSHOLEHAHA HAHAHAHAHAH DEADBEAT TURK

1186 BOSNIA STEAL THE SERB CLAY GIVE IT BACK YOU MUST GIVE BACK OUR RIGHTFUL CLAY USA+CROATIA+SERBIA=FUCK YO UBOSNIA

we kill the bosnian horses you will never find the serb horses you have 1 chance to give back the clay

WHERE IS THE CLAY

ww2 we kill 200 bosnian tanks

FUCK YOU BOSNIA YO ARE THE SHIT COUNTRY YOU LIVE IN THE TURK ZOO ANIMALS. HAHAHAHAHHAHA

DEAR BOSNIA PRESIDENT, I SHIT FROM THE HIGHEST CHIMNEY TO YOUR MOUTH. YOU ARE THE GAY PRESIDENT. I KILL YOUR HORSE

-TUPAC

I WILL DIE FOR SERBIA. I DO NOT FEAR THE BOSNIAN WIZARD. I WILL NOT AFRAID

fuck macedonia fuck bosni a shqipere fuck you croatia, slovak ass..RONALDO.. SOCER

serb has wisdom of the falcon.

GO BACK TO MONGOLIA....HAHAHAHAHAHHA TUPAC SLAVA SLAVA SLAVA SLAVA

Fuck off Muslim faggot I can smell ur bread a mile away. Serbs don’t give a fuck what our faggy neighbors think of us. Remember we will burn Novi Pazar and you will be thrown in the fire.

no meme flags please

Not a big fan. My grandparents always told me to never trust a serb, that they are all backstabbers, that they were lovers of turks and their biggest allies

>Albanian intellectual
grab a history book Ibrshqim,you roaches didnt do shit

Yeah thanks to American intervention fuck off Ekbar you scum bag the only reason you got re settled is because of Jew S.A. Bootlicking Shqiptar ur ppl are worthless

Braty

>Serbs don’t give a fuck what our faggy neighbors think of us.
this

Filthy Veliko Srbijanci oppressors.We will get independence soon,and than i won't have to think about you at all.

what in Fuckk you just fucking say of me, you turk fuck? i graduate top of kebab remove class, you are worst turk you live in zoo. i am involving in numerous secret raid on turk takeout store and I have over 6000 gypsy kills. I am train in gorrilawar and top snipe in entire Serb army. You nothing of me but another smelly brown target. I will wipe you like shit from my ass. FUck butt fuck asshole stinky turkAHAHAHA None will have see anything like before, be marking my words. You think you be saying this of me over internet? Think on this kebab Fck as we speaking elite serb removal team are tracing your address IP so you better hide all youre stink turk friends for the coming storm ... storm will wipe you like shit from toilet seat... you are dead turk farm animal ... serbia can be anywhere and can remove kebab in over 100 way with just bear hand. i am trained in this and and can call on serb army at any time hahahaha idiot turk and bosnia you stinky shit. if only u think not to say such thing but now its too late and now you pay. 2pac aliv and have rap magic we crush you like skull of pig. serbia greattest countrey

Nothing much, but the more I know croatians (of which there are a lot in argentina) the more I like serbs

I think they're agressive as fuck. don't care what you want, they'll get what THEY want.

All I know is this:

Kosovo Je Srbija.

The nost unfairly maligned and scapegoated people in modern Europe. I don't have even the slightest Serbia fetish and know very little about their broader historical identity, but the treatment of Serbia by NATO in 1999 was a fucking travesty.

Big cocks. Love them no homo.

most beautiful post i have ever seen

what are you if not a faggot? a girl?

Good guys, now stop baiting the other buttmad yugos and get genociding.

Maybe

>Mortimer
>Serb

well, you know the rules then...

t.Zelimir

You do know that you are in the minority up there right?

I don't follow rules. Kill yourself

The best Slavs

The fact that their proudest moment in history is a crushing defeat at the hands of the Turks speaks for itself. People that have literally never had a significant period of dominance or a string of victories.

faggot

Neither did you, whether you're Muslim or Croat.

At least we had Serbian Empire what do you have?
A tradition of remembering your old slava?

Crushing defeat pahahahaahahahahahahha

I have no opinion one way or another. The only serb i've met outside of here was in a WoW server, he was decent. Forming an opinion about people from certain countries on Sup Forums is a mistake since only society's biggest scum comes here.

These kind of posts are made by other butthurt yugos with a proxy or maybe some novi pazar muslims.

We never cared what people thought of us and we wont start now.

Kys sincerely OP. SAGE

This desu

I like serbs

My cousins live in Wien and i heard some really embarassing stories about Serbian diaspora. Also, because there are lot of gypsies larping as Serbs, my cousins always get strange looks from Austrians when they say they're Serbs. Is Serbian reputation tarnished because of these subhumans?

You fucking deserve that for creating Albania.

Serbs are cool.
Sometimes they good too far though.

Yugoslavia was good, get over it separists.

>says Beograd instead of Belegrade
I just came

Yes.....

We need to purge these subhumans from our lands to prevent future mixing with their subhuman blood.

Im not even kidding atleast Jews are smart... the gypsies are fucking dumber than Africans in some cases and act like wild animals....

no out of yes

>be Hungarian or German
>have a huge empire at one point
>seize land from literally anyone
>ship your farm workers there so that they could Germanize/Hungerinaze the newly aquired land
>your empire fails
>the original settlers return to their land
>MUHHHHHHHHH DODJOSIIIII

The real "Dodjosi" are the Germans and Hungarians, fuck off our land

If they stop their genocidial thought toward their neighboors i'd begin to like them

The Germans are based.

Its the Magyarized Serbs,Croats or Slovaks that are the problem.

God bless the Serbs, the last true Kebab removers on Earth. We stopped them, we killed Christians to save the "precious Muslims"

Fucking somebody please send a nuke to DC. That is my grown-up Christmas wish.

>muhhh German aryan race

Peope in Serbia who unironically suck German dick should be lined up and shot

Nothing at all. Just another irreverent country.

Whatever.... im just saying that the German descent Serbs arent as Bad as the Magyarized Serbs/Croats/Slovaks who occupy Vojvodina.

They pretty based

I was only shitposting,but the land was not taken from Serbs,it was taken from Panonian Slavs.I spit on your subhuman bloodline WE WUZZING Turksih bastard child.

untrustworthy backstabbers

Ironic

Fuck of Zelimir if you dont want to live in Serbia Hungary isnt far.

You do realize that Serbs only live that far north because Germans allowed them to live there

There is absolutely no need to WE WUZZ,we came here in the 1400's.

>albania was created by austria
>croats are serb in denial
>we totally did not backstab the byzantines
>we totally did not fought for the ottomans agains our neighbors
>we totally did not backstab the ottomans for the russians
>we dindu nuffins

Did i miss something from Serbian history

Srbi are cool.
Pljeskavica is the best. Ex De
Шљивoвицa is based.

>hurr durr that land didn't belong to these slavs, but to these slightly different slavs
what's important is that you should fuck off with your independence shit Zelimir

Jesus fucking christ.....

I know this is bait but it is unfortunate people like this exist in reality.

You are a Slav by blood and by Language your meme ethnicity is useless here.

I said i was shitposting,and since when do Magyars shill for independence and not reunification?

What even are you "Ethnically"?

>nato imperialists bomb poor serbian people

And Serbs are not Slavic by blood,they are mostly fucking Paleo-Balkanic Vlahic trash.
Also when did i say i am a Panonian Slav?

Serb,lmao.

>Serbian thread
>a quadrillion and one albozergs immediately come out of hiding to shitpost

Every time.

Anyway, Serbia has been the only country EVER that has supported us without backstabbing us. For that we Greeks love you, don't let anyone tell you different.

>the only friends serbians have are bankrupt turks

Be careful, Mister Bear.

Sorry da bombs mang :(

For that you can thank the massive death toll of WW1 and 2 where who knows how many R1a Serbs died.

Paleo-Balkanic trash moved in from Hercegovno to repopulate the country.

>Assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand which caused WW1
It isn't funny but exactly after the beginning of NATO campaign against Yugoslavia, Russia totally changed its mind toward NATO and all that Russia-NATO confrontation started.

>from Hercegovno
and montenegro

You do realize your people are the most hated in the world right, more than actual Middle Eastern achmeds. I hope that sinks in.

Northern Montenegro was Slavic its the southern yolk that was Balkanic.

>what is romania, russia...

meanwhile (albanian) turks dont have any friends except their fellow (bosnian- and anatolian-)turks

Delusional,Slavs have always been a minority in these parts.The nobility was Slavic,for sure however.
But yes,even those Medieval Vlachshits died because of the Turks,and they got replaced by Herceniggers and Mountain niggers.

And also Germanic.

Vasojevic clan had a lot of family memebers.

>Vasojevic clan had a lot of family memebers.
it's not vasojevic it's drobnjak who carry I1 haplo

>albania was created by austria
it literally was created by kraut foreign office for the sake of keeping the highly valuable geopolitical point into germs domain
the Strait of Otranto

and to russtle our jimmes a little bit

Are you sure?

Macura, Vasojevic and Drobnjaks are all I1 haplogroup according to Poreklo

Ya,the DNK project site has the whole story about them.Was to lazy to read it though,just found the part where it said they all carried I1 and it was the Scandinavian branch not some offshoot.

There is 8% I1 in Serbia, 7-9% in Croatia and 6% in Montenigeria.

I dont know about Hercegovnos and Republika Srpska.

yeah

poreklo.rs/forum/index.php?topic=472.0

Better than Croats.

Fucking province where it is boring and there is nothing to do

Eupedia say it's only 5,5% among Croats,and Poreklo says it's around 9,5% among Serbs,unless the Croats have their own DNK project that states otherwise?