OPEN BORDERS MAKES EVERYONE RICHER THIS IS THE TRUE REDPILL

Why are people so much against open borders when free immigration is the number one aleviator of poverty in the world?

Don't believe me? Here's the proof

cgdev.org/files/1425376_file_Clemens_Economics_and_Emigration_FINAL.pdf

"Eliminating the planet’s remaining trade barriers would increase global GDP by around $US100 billion.
Eliminating immigration barriers, by comparison, would as much as double world income: that is, increase global GDP by $US60 trillion.
This added wealth would be shared, but the overwhelming beneficiaries would be people who now live in poor countries."

- Lant Pritchett explains this notion in details in his book: Let Their People Come: Breaking the Policy Deadlock on International Labor Mobility.

"Labor is the world’s most valuable commodity—yet thanks to strict immigration regulation, most of it goes to waste" -Bryan Caplan

From a free-market viewpoint, Open borders for labor have positive outcomes, including an increase in total global incomes, the reduction of international wage differentials, and improvements to the economic efficiency of national and global economies . Equilibrium theory suggests that international labor mobility serves the interests of individual workers, national economies, and the global economy as a whole.

Short Video Explanation of Open Borders:
youtu.be/OKkY7Ar4bwY
Ben Powell Immigration:
youtube.com/watch?v=B4GcF_Jl7zU
The Case For Open Borders:
youtube.com/watch?v=jk8J9OGQH50
Michael Clemens GEM conference:
youtu.be/kqyXIe5up68

Research and Resources:
openborders.info/

researchgate.net/profile/Harald_Bauder/publication/280156538_Perspectives_of_Open_Borders_and_No_Border/links/59e5d8c1aca272390ee00e90/Perspectives-of-Open-Borders-and-No-Border.pdf

econfaculty.gmu.edu/bcaplan/pdfs/whyimmigration.pdf

reason.org/files/immigration_policy_opening_american_borders.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uz6TwrRp0_Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

At last. The final red pill. I am free now.

>wanting money over a safe unique country
>he thinks money is what Sup Forums wants

you're Jewish

>What is wealth inequality
>What is globalist propaganda

the one and only truth

>Lant Pritchett explains this notion in details in his book: Let Their People Come: Breaking the Policy Deadlock on International Labor Mobility.

they're not coming to work, they're coming to live off you. if they had anything to contribute they would have already built great countries of their own

Open borders is essentially genocide of the native populance

This famalam

This guy is the only reply needed for this thread.

>if they had anything to contribute they would have already built great countries of their own
>if they had anything to contribute they would have already built great countries of their own

This webm makes me want to go knife some niggers

0 QoL cities are republican controlled. Really activates my almonds.

It's not worth destroying my people and their future for an improved bottom line on raw earning potential.

You're either a fool, or objectively evil.

This.

The African continent needs sterilized end to end along with their diaspora, and Islam needs stamped out.

>
they're not coming to work, they're coming to live off you. if they had anything to contribute they would have already built great countries of their own

This. And we can't move to their countries, get insta citizenship, benefits, special protected class status and their sjws screeching on our behalf.

Because human beings are primitive and have tribal thinking. Because there are cultures that are more barbaric than others that would without a doubt cause chaos when mixed with more civilized societies. Because studies have shown that it's natural to group with one's own race and mass immigration with different races will cause clashes and violence.

Highly developed countries are more likely to have knowledge-intensive economies. These kinds of economies are more likely to have higher levels of complementarity between labor.

, immigrants don’t simply shift the supply of labor. Labor is heterogeneous. When the immigrants have different skills than the native-born population, they complement the native-born labor rather than substitute for them. Many of the immigrants to the United States are either extremely highly-skilled or very low-skilled. Yet most native-born labor falls somewhere in between. The native-born population makes up around one third of adults in the United States without a high school diploma. A large portion of new Ph.D.s is awarded to foreign-born people. To the extent that immigrants are complementing U.S. labor, they can increase, rather than decrease, the wages of the native-born.

makes me laugh at the stupid cunts who frequent nigger cafes.

Yeah, and having 24 roommates would lower my rent, fuck off with this bullshit

I thought the increase in GDP only benefited those at the top, and the incoming immigrants. However, the host population, specifically lower class would ultimately lose.

but we aren't white

>"hurr durr Increasing the GDP through MASS IMMIGRATION will improve the quality of life™"

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF GLOBALISTS AKA RETARDS!

Fuck off, shill. Or leave your Left wing Echo chamber for once and visit one of Europe's "culturally enriched" parts.

generally yes, because of simple supply/demand.

more immigrants means more workers competing for jobs.

more (poor) immigrants still get welfare, but they still buy cheap shit with their welfare like soap, cheap food, daily life stuff.

So if you're the CEO of joe's soap company, more immigrants means more people available to hire so you can pay them less.

It also means that more people are buying your soap, so increased profits...at the expense of the taxpayer footing the welfare bill.

then bernouts complain about income inequality and muh $15/hr

Poverty used to be seen as an admirable thing during medieval times in Europe. Many pious and devote men would give up all their posessions and devote their lives to spirituality. Where in the West do you see this today? Nowhere. Poverty today is universally seen as a bad thing, because our culture is dangerously obsessed with the accumulation of material wealth. If we see a poor person we tell him to get a job, as if that was the main goal of life, to work just to feed yourself. In India, a country which still has a healthy spiritual culture, the people willingly give food to yogis (people who forgo material wealth for a spiritual life of meditation) and yogis are held in very high esteem and seen as important pillars of society, they give spiritual advice to the younger generation. Where in the West can this type of tradition be found? We've sold our souls to the devil in exchange for smartphones. RIP the West.

That is not as clear cut as you make it seem, the vast majority would see benefit from immigrant services and more choices and opportunities. I would like to continue tending this thread but do more research and you'll see why but I'll leave you with this

Many signatories of the Open Borders Manifesto are practicing economists. Surveys of economists have repeatedly shown that a majority of economists favor more open borders compared to current legal regimes or popular opinion.

the results of the Survey of Americans and Economists on the Economy. The survey asks:
Regardless of how well you think the economy is doing, there are always some problems that
keep it from being as good as it might be. I am going to read you a list of reasons some
people have given for why the economy is not doing better than it is. For each one, please tell
me if you think it is a major reason the economy is not doing better than it is, a minor reason,
or not a reason at all. (0 = Not a reason at all”; 1 = “Minor reason”; 2 = “Major reason”)

Question 4 of the survey asks people to rate the reason “There are too many immigrants” to which Americans gave a mean response of 1.22 with standard deviation 0.78 whereas economists gave a mean response of 0.20 with standard deviation 0.43.

>increase global GDP by around $US100 billion

HOLY SHIT, AN ENTIRE 0.1%?!?!?!?!?!

pretty cool appeal to authority you've got there

Globalists are fucking branlets!
>"hey, let's turn our first world countries in the third world so that the GDP will grow be 0.1% and while we're at it let's make everyone wage slaves as well!"

How can anyone eat their shit?

>Why are people so much against open borders when free immigration is the number one aleviator of poverty in the world?
Why are you so against unlocked doors for your house when it's the number one way to make your neighbours richer ?

A better question is how does artificially restricting mutually beneficial exchanges between consenting parties make us richer?

GDP goes up on paper
Banks make more money

Quality of life and actual wages go down for everyone
Crime and other costs go up, taxes go up to pay for it
Almost everyone is poorer, more unhappy and lives worse lives before open borders

>Believing neo-liberal (((economists)))

Read Ha-Joon Chang's "Bad Samaritans" and realize how wrong you are.

Highly developed countries are more likely to have knowledge-intensive economies. These kinds of economies are more likely to have higher levels of complementarity between labor.

People in developed countries are in a better position to experience theglobal benefitsof open borders and capture a larger share of these locally. For instance, if immigrants provide the labor, capital, and entrepreneurship to set up a new business that caters to a global market, many of the benefits to consumers are global, but some of the benefits of the economic activity are concentrated in the area where the business was set up.

>Here's the proof

Presents theory, calls it proof. Wow. Such robust science.

No because they can now buy cheap TVs and microwaves so it doesn't matter that they're being replaced.

>if immigrants provide the labor, capital, and entrepreneurship

They will only supply the labor.

>evidence based
So no Judith butler?

I read the first chapter and the concept of opportunity cost of protections for their car industry, that same spending could have been used to support a hundred other industries.

Creating industries does not make people richer, getting goods from point A to point B with as minimal cost as possible makes people richer

>No because they can now buy cheap TVs and microwaves

Hooray. The government can buy my new microwave with the welfare I'll now be forced to accept.

>Measuring the health of a society by prioritizing metrics pushed by large corporation.
>Redpilled.

Lol.

i can believe there has been 32 answer to this shit,that of course i dont even read ,fuck you all

>Norhtern Approach

Even anti immigrant economists dont deny that immigrants have a positive effect. Adam Smith has won this argument.

Labor mobility is at direct loggerheads with the looming "automation crisis", is it not?

It's logical deduction and we have had historical precedence of this happening in Early America and recently with the creation of the Single Market Schengen Area. When Differential prices and wages from segregated markets reach an equilibrium you get more consumer and producer surplus and therefore higher social welfare

This is a map of the Western bloc from the Cold War. The world looks very different today. For one, greece is a poor garbage hole, and most of the former communist countries are very wealthy.

Eliminating trade barriers is fine. But immigration? Demographics are destiny.
If helping people in other countries means destroying our own, then foreigners can get fucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=uz6TwrRp0_Y

>Even anti immigrant economists dont deny that immigrants have a positive effect.

Says you. Nice appeal to nonexistent authority.

Pic related

>100billion positive
>meanwhile us government spends trillions per year

eat shit, nigger

SPBP

Even this totally underestimates the demographic problem, as non-whites who claim to support small government still vote Democrat.

and im telling these son of a bitches, that america is the land of legitamte buisness you stupid dumb nigger i hope you choke on a waternelon you dirt coon ill fucking kill you and your family if you ever even try and cross me bro ill fuck your daughter and your son i dont care motherfucker ill kill you dead you stupid dumb bastard i hope you get fucking rhinoceros aids

Money isn't everything. Fuck off nigger Jew.

Assuming for a moment that there's truth to this: What if the population of new arrivals is culturally and politically hostile towards the native population? What if the intent of the new immigrants is the eventual erasure of everything the natives hold nearest and dearest, and to ultimately replace the natives in their communities and institutions and for the new arrivals to evict and reconstruct as they see fit? Or is wealth your biggest concern?

>EVERYONE
Nice try shlomo.

>America
>white

>OPEN BORDERS MAKES EVERYONE RICHER THIS IS THE TRUE REDPILL
translates into
>does not understand that money is created ex nihilo

spbp go live with your niggers kike.

I don't think he cares, as long as the total economic production in the world increases.

Migrants send 500 billion to their home countries from Belgium alone, I cant image what it would be for the rest of Europe let alone the world.
>MAKES EVERYONE RICHER
No it doesnt.

>500 billion
correction half billion.

It just means niggers invade my swamp and the nanny state wants rid of me because I don't vote for it.
Rather have a job myself, thank you very much.

What you fail to realize is that we want them to be poor, preferably in their own countries. They can have our surplus poor, for that matter.

Oh, and can we swap the Czech Republic and Slovenia for Israel? Less stress that way.

By everyone you mean the (((rich))) I presume?

HOLY SHIT ITS NOT ABOUT GDP I DONT WANT TO HAVE MY SOVEREIGNTY UNDERMINED BY GLOBAL INSTITUTIONS I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT GDP

Do you unironically believe you need more cheap plastic crap? Please kill yourself this is a fucking slide thread

DISinFO plz go.

It's not a redpill at all. We had a report about immigrants in Norway and the economy. It said that even immigrants that work cost money. They do more harm while they work than good. Africans don't work, the poles do pretty shitty work. They say: "Yes" to everything, even if they don't understand what you said or wanted, making them extremely scary to have in our workforce. The middleeasterns are creeps. Rapists, drug lords, assholes that want to impose their culture on the country they move to as it's their own. Fuck them all, norway for norwegians.

Explain the economics of a “knowledge-based economy” pro tip it makes zero sense so you cant

That's what you get for having a welfare state

Education increases productivity, but I did not say knowledge based

People like op are the goodest goys. They don't understand the common man won't be getting richer. It's all ok though if Mr shekelstein gets trillions more. It will trickle down surely.

You know what else increases GDP productivity??

Money printing!! Hooray, quantitative easing is all we need, why do we even work when we can just borrow money for 0% or negative interest?

You're welcome. That's 7+ years of economics PhD degree in finance and bsns. Seriously. That's what ur actually suggesting if you read into it.

GDP backed by actual purposeful action and production is what increases social welfare

WRONG
The number of people in the Labour market makes the eCONomy grow. However this equation does not equal prosperity for the majority.
>A Ponzi scheme relies on large numbers of participants.
>A Ponzi scheme cannot grow and amass more profits for the founder unless more and more participants enter the Pyramid scam.
(((Globlism))) operates as one huge Ponzi scam.
This is why Jews are continually telling Europe it needs immigrants from the third world. Lower western birth rates should not equate to a poorer nation, it should just equal a SMALLER economy. The amount of people and therefore participants in the workforce can half etc, as long as their production meets the requirements of the population size.
More people only means more pressure on infrastructure and services and a worse environment for everyone, all crammed in into of each other in a dysfunctional (((multi cultural))) nightmare. The reason we (((need))) continual eCONomic growth and more people, is to ensure there are more and more worker drones driving more and more shekels up river.

Haha, I think you've been learning virtual theoretical economics. Back on earth we expand personal and corporate welfare every day to increase a vague aggregation of cherry picked data that we call GDP. Basically more Indians = more profitable for you, aren't you richer now than u were a year ago?

If gov spending goes down any amount or credit uptake slows even slightly we're all in recession. So it's either more of this, or recession. No other choices.

This is not a redpill. This is unbriddled-capitalism masquerading as mass-appeal and ideological communist nonsense.

Shitload of white Latinos, 30 million blacks and 200 million mutts. No thank you

>increase global GDP by $US60 trillion.
>This added wealth would be shared, but the overwhelming beneficiaries would be people who now live in poor countries."
>This added wealth would be shared
Weak bait. You forgot about the jews, banks and big corporations that would in fact be the ones taking this money in.

You guys fail to grasp the concept of comparative advantage. Everyone will be recieving the comparative advantage of immigrants and you will be able to improve your performance and productivity in your comparative advantage. The end result is more choices, more purchasing power, more opportunities for advancement.

If you own property prepare to gain a fortune. You could use your new found wealth to move or vacation to somewhere you like or whatever. Whatever, reasons you are against it better be pretty severe or else cost benefit analysis says you should be for it.

There's nothing to grasp. Importing more citizens allows them to take on debt, that increases the GDP and artificially increase demand for at least housing.

Why not just print money and hand it out to everyone? Or go with bernakes idea and throw cash out of helicopters over populated areas.

Why warm the globe by moving 3rd worlders around the place we can get the same result by bailing out everyone in the usa?

Yanks are big and fat, I think it's time to accept that every yank is too big to fail and treat them accordingly. Pretending there's some deeper wisdom to Keynesian economics is like pretending star wars has a deep story.

We could also just make up the numbers entirely too, the only limitation is your imagination!

T. Economic black belt

The problem is culture.

Most of the reasons for spending even at large scale are cultural and emotion based.

money will have no value in the future when the people useing it are so stupid from all the third worlders and racemixing that they don’t know the difference between a $1 and $20. If you want a simplified version of that future, look at Zimbabwe.

Therefore, we can deduce the following (adding knowledge gained since 2011)
1. Mexico and S American countries are shit. We know this because their people have mass exodused here due to their countries are shit.
2. All Hispanics love MOrE government
3. We should do the opposite of what Hispanics do.

Culture is a phenotypic expression of ethnicity/race.

P E R K E L E
E R K E L E
R K E L E
K E L E
E L E
L E
E

Thumbs up my bäadeë

>open borders makes everyone richer

>OPEN BORDERS

Yeah, basically lets turn best places to live into shitholes with out resistance.

100 billion to the global gdp is a drop in the bucket. means nothing and the decline of 1st world nations would be expedited. france has seen nothing from its immigration aside from increased terrorism and crime

drops in tourism in germany confirmed since the arrival of the new comers and the UN says sweden will be a 3rd world country soon

i know its hard to hear pedro but your just some dirty brown guy with no place in the world but your little back water shit hole of a nation

>oh boy more plants in my garden! Sure I may have just flooded it with useless weeds - but those numbers don't lie!

>better yet, GDP is merely a gauge of transactions taking place! Let's make computers hand each other cash at 100k per second!

There's no reciprocity. The West has a trade deficit of trillions. They are not consenting if one part has already said NO