Muslim raped white british underage teen girl 225 times

>Muslim raped white british underage teen girl 225 times
>the victim suffered extreme psychological pressure and abuse
>He first raped her when she was 6 years old
>She was forcibly converted to Islam and raped immediately afterwards by the 40 year old man
>The victim has suffered with poor school grades and severe social psychological trauma
>The teenager was vaginally and anally raped so frequently that her anus has been completely blown out
>The abuse was initially identified by a school teacher whom noticed the victims bowel incontinence
>The prosecutors have been prohibited from reporting the offenders religion in open court

>The court heard a disturbing account of a "campaign of rape"
>Dan Travers, prosecuting, told the court: “He would ask her to have sex and when she refused he would keep asking. He would eventually get angry and just do it anyway.

>“It’s difficult to envisage a more serious campaign of rape.”

metro.co.uk/2017/03/21/man-who-raped-girl-225-times-from-the-age-of-six-is-jailed-for-16-years-6523212/

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2017/03/21/man-who-raped-girl-225-times-from-the-age-of-six-is-jailed-for-16-years-6523212/
thesun.co.uk/news/2868001/teenage-girl-who-live-streamed-her-friend-being-raped-after-getting-her-drunk-is-jailed-for-just-nine-months/
dailystormer.red/118804/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/family-missing-14-year-old-10836108
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>Muslim raped white british underage teen girl 225 times
Who was keeping count?

This Islamic trash and all like him need to be sent back to their moon demon god. No mercy.

Deus Vult

>her anus has been completely blown out

Why is always this spic who picks crimes done by a white person and then says it is a paki when there is plenty of examples of actual pakis raping white women?

>only 225 times
haha lol britain, catch up

fucking muslims are living the dream

This dude won’t make it out of prison.

It's a shill campaign he's been running for a while. We just need to start saging the tbreads.

>metro.co.uk/2017/03/21/man-who-raped-girl-225-times-from-the-age-of-six-is-jailed-for-16-years-6523212/

16 years? Dude should be drawn and quartered.
White dude, too. Shame.

Here’s your Muslim. Anthony Morgan.

Anthony Morgan. So basically if you do the math that's one white guy raping a girl for every 543 Muslim guys raping a little girl.

shoe probably loved him for it

Stupid leaf. What’s math gotta do with it. It’s rape.

PART

idc burn the coal pay the toll. Serves her right

Wow this thread really challenged my preconceived notions.

It's part and parcel m8. Stop being a bigot.

AAAAND

THIS IS IT.

push this story. paper it everywhere.

so many stories like this are suppressed, it's for a reason. this one has all the right ingredients to stir up the perfect storm of passions among liberals and leftists.

Saged and reported shill

>White men have never done this

Bigotry and religious discrimination are anti-catholic. Read the catechism, heretic.

I was just thinking: how kind of him not to sell her and prostitue her to the hundreds of Muslim men around him as other Muslims did to girls they groomed.

Oh. He's not Muslim I.e. A member of a community that widely condones treating young (non Muslim) children like that

fuck off grease

read the article mate. Stop being lazy and open the article and read it.

All the Sup Forumssters that make posts about these articles without actually reading the article is the true poison of Sup Forums.

16 years in jail = 5840 days. 5840 divided by 225 is 25.9. He only got 26 days in prison for each rape, what a fucking joke.

how is that even possible? how do they know it was 225 times? this sounds like a big load of bullshit

if this is true her parents are to blame for this 100%. where the hell were they? should both given the death sentence

>judge told him he had ruined her life and she may never recover
>gives him 16 year sentence of which he'll serve only 2 thirds, about 9 years.

Good going justice system, that'll show 'em

Who the fuck wants that bitch now?

Kys kike heritic
Vatican 2 and beyond are satanic

#GasTheSandies

INFRINGED

Comment on article:

>Anthony Morgan should be commended for making a sincere effort to assimilate to islamic culture. Her intolerance of rape is clearly islamophobic, therefore she should be jailed for racism offences.

Lol which one of you was that?

>be British
>get raped
>complain
>go to prison for racism

A Jew at an integration office

in America they would give him at least 50 years

>be american
>get shot
>pay $1000000 to live, or choose to die

SAGE Shill
its a White guy

If you Eurofags need guns im sure we burgers could send you some.

Aaaaand I came

>be american
>have the option to shoot the person threatening you

>be british
>can't wave illegal knives to invaders on your property

Good, stupid bitch deserved to be raped hundreds of times for being born in one of the most cucked countries on earth and for relaxing around sand blacks. I only hope she ends up being married to a muslim to help destroy her people or that she's been violently raped so many times that she's now barren.

Either way, Mohammad (in its various spellings) is now the most popular baby name in England, here's to muslims wiping the Anglos out and turning that shit island nation into a 96% face meme country.

>United Cuckdom

She looks finnish

Motherfucker will thrive in a community already rotten with paki rapists.

Remember that brit that was killed after few months in jail for putting bacon on the mosque doorknob?

This fucker will live to see the brit goverment set him up with a free apartment and job.

No woman gets raped without wanting it.

Hot

whats the backstory
was it her dad or did he kidnap a kid but let it still go to school?
I call bullshit

b-b-but I shoot from there!

Execute all aggravated rapists.

Toll Payed?

>anus has been completely blown out
lol fuck off

this is what the people of the uk want

I don't get these threads. Are you saying that indigenous criminals justify Pakistanis raping native British children?

that... might be not so wrong,,. halaluia1...1rpweg u93245i j7 -7gvf

That guy on the left died of a heart attack

Disgusting animal derserves to shot and totured as many times as this girl was she didnt derseve it and fuck whoever would defend this digusting pile of shit

He ass-pilled her. One less leftard vote.

does this mean that it might be just bullshit? and this guy is maybe just a normal goy?

true dat..

In a just society he would be put to death.
>rape girl since she was little
>finally found out
>get only fifteen years of free meals and housing

>Muslims
>Article shows picture of a guy named "Anthony Morgan" who is white as snow

What did he mean by this ?

>preferring a religion founded by a literal kike over a religion that actually teaches masculine values

By the way, that girl in OP's pic is Marina Lonina, from Ohio sentenced to 9 months in jail for livestreaming a rape.

thesun.co.uk/news/2868001/teenage-girl-who-live-streamed-her-friend-being-raped-after-getting-her-drunk-is-jailed-for-just-nine-months/

SAGE THIS THREAD.

Yes, OP is a fake news peddling faggot once again, imagine my shock.

What is a blown out anus, medically speaking?

ask the jew, seriously.

OP should get curb stomped, fucking nigger niggers nigger nogg

>the solution to rape is to import millions of Muslim pedophiles

Great logic there faggot

Kek, go suck off a muzzie, Nu-Catholic scum

Not a single one of you has actually read the article posted in the OP.

Found one white rapist great... i bet around 50 percent of white Menschen aren't even into regular sex anymore which makes all the muslim rapes even more apparent.

Youre kidding yourself mate.

The muslims that put the girl in kebab

>admitted to: raping a girl to death, chopping her up and selling her in kebabs
>didnt get any jail time
>the government gave them 1/2 a million pounds for racial profiling during the investigation

The absolute state of britian

Whites commit the majority of the rapes in the UK (since they are the majority demographic) but non-whites are disporportionately represented. Stats for rape/ attempted rape in the UK for 2011:

White – 820 (71.11%)
Black – 118 (10.23%)
Asian – 85 (7.37%)
Other – 34 (2.94%)
Not stated – 96 (8.32%)
Total – 1153

Blacks are 3.7 times more likely than whites to commit rape

Asians are 1.3 times more likely than whites to commit rape

dailystormer.red/118804/

she was 6 moron

It's a white guy you fucking twat, we take responsibility for our own failures, give him the death penalty.

>"""""Asian"""""
How thrown off would that number be if the separated muzzies from south East Asians

Hello Chaim

Got a link for this?

I guess you could say that her anus ia officially BTFO.

and im telling these son of a bitches, that america is the land of legitamte buisness you stupid dumb nigger i hope you choke on a waternelon you dirt coon ill fucking kill you and your family if you ever even try and cross me bro ill fuck your daughter and your son i dont care motherfucker ill kill you dead you stupid dumb bastard i hope you get fucking rhinoceros aids

Asian in the UK means South Asian aka Pakis and Poos

>Seperating mzzies from SE Asians
SE Asians is home to over 250 million Muslims, in Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei etc.

Your law inforcment and politicians have failed you. This is the result.

Ok, I had to laugh at that. But with that out of the way, its time to get serious. Obviously, this Muslim piece of shit is an animal, but there's more blame to go around behind this.

Where the fuck were her parents, that a 40 year old allah akbar would have the opportunities to rape their daughter on over 200 occasions, starting from the age of six? Specifically the father. Where was he in this girl's life? Was she raised by a single mother? Does she even know her father?

Sure, the rapist should be castrated and publicly executed. But if this girl had parents who even marginally gave a fuck, how could this have happened for so many years? Why did it take a teacher to notice something was wrong?

>European justice
At least in America we can blame it on all the rights we afford defendants, but you europoors have no excuse

It's the degenerate fantasy of the kike shill OP. Sage his threads.

literally BTFO

Call it what it is, they worship Satan

rofl I like how these memes have already spread

Maybe it was once a day for 225 days?

Daily reminder that OP is a shill who makes these threads regularly. Posts a link and writes a completely different story full of his own perversions. Really shows how Sup Forums is infested by newfags who don't check their sources.

You dont want to read about this if you have high bloodpressure but here's a link anyway
Try not to get into a murderous rage
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/family-missing-14-year-old-10836108

Half of it is government shills in NATO countries and the other half is butthurt belt posters

PARCEL

Cillian Mohammed Murphy