Face it Sup Forums this was the last true white culture

youtube.com/watch?v=RRKJiM9Njr8

youtube.com/watch?v=onzL0EM1pKY

youtube.com/watch?v=vc6vs-l5dkc

youtube.com/watch?v=aCyGvGEtOwc

youtube.com/watch?v=uxUATkpMQ8A

youtube.com/watch?v=_d0kF_8Oguo

This was the last true white culture before the Jews brained washed the generation after me to listen to nigger music.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fjlIEn-dBh0
youtube.com/embed/YD5zD_XQgcY?autoplay=1&start=22&showinfo=0&rel=0&color=white&showinfo=0&modestbranding=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks pretty gay.

It was super gay but op has a point

Never got any pale emo pussy did ya?

What do you mean? Metal and goth are almost exclusively white too.

it was mostly hispanics larping

Yeah but they are sub cultures now and have been for awhile. Plus a lot of old punk guys were black. Emo was the last mainstream white culture.

>Assuming the Jews never brainwashed the whites

Fuck op wash your mouth out with a revolver.

Will do after they thread dies. But prove me wrong, tell me emos and skaters weren't the last white culture.

Can anyone give me a quick rundown on emos?
Don't know if they exist in Germany but I never had them in my schools.

Are they basically a group of depressed teenagers trying to be edgy?

They weren't.

Basically yes. They had there own genre of music, clothing,hair styles, even modes of transportation.

All the emos became tumblrinas. They were attracted to the emo group because it made them feel unique and also an outcast victim. Now they have made up all these bullshit genders in order to carry on with those values. They still dye their hair and cut themselves.

Please point to any solely white culture in the past 10 years. That was as in depth as emo culture was.

Had many in my uni. I have talked to many and most are just normal people just getting by. From what I've seen they don't do it for attention or rebellion, but yes, many of them seem depressed.

>even modes of transportation.
emo-torbikes ?

There hasn't been white culture in the past 10 years.

Not true of all the emos I know/still know I would argue that most are libertarians/right of center now. When I was 16 I was on a date with a girl and rap started playing on the radio. She said turn off that nigger music.

Emo rocket ships.

Goth > emo

Correct. Takes a special kind of faggot to believe fucking emo kids were the last of the white culture. fucking hell.

THIS.
WTF happened to the emo, goth, scene, culture?
I mean the guys were all faggot degenerate cucks, but the girls , holy fuck they were fucking hot af.
Especially if they have huge milkers and a tiny frame like pic related.
Also emo chicks were never mudsharks, they kept it white 100%

this, how do we go back to those edgy days of non conformity? those days are like how nazi larpers look at the reich or traditionalists look at photos of 50's america.

Kind of, most of them just jumped on it because it was a trend. It ended around 2010, I even remember people saying ''they look like nazi's'' Of course they didn't actually, people were just saying this because this was purely a 'white people' thing.

It was very weird, I never saw a emo chick date a black dude in highschool not once.
Please name one faggot, name one culture in the past 10 years that has had as much of a impact as emo culture.

*Hint* You fucking can't.

metal and goth get pretty mexican and greasy desu~

yeah, a lot of the non-whites here were also emo back in the day

I was kind of part of it; I listened to the faggy music, had the faggy black skinny jeans and I had a faggy haircut.

Though it's in the past now user. White culture is now big Kim Kardashian booties, hip hop music and fried chicken - oh and self hatred. Hatred towards whites.

There's two ways to go:
1) A blue-pilled nigger-loving Jewish tit suckling lifestyle.
2) Get a haircut, buy a suave coat, read up on your ethnic history and go to the gym.

The latter might just bring back white culture. Pic related.

Did you grow up in Cali or the south west? I grew up in the mid Atlantic. There was 2 beaners out of a group of 1200 kids.

wrong, they would do that shit to "rebel" against their parents.

why do you keep posting about emos
is this your fetish and you're bummed since it's not in anymore?

Yeah no wonder it was the last, gay as shit lol

I have a theory of when a culture/Civilization dies. Where homosexuality/bisexuality becomes the norm and self-loathing becomes the cool thing to do.

metal culture > scene, emo, goth

Post some cute/lewd emo girls you twat

shopped as fuck, but I did crack out a few jizz shots to her videos.

Minxy has some top tier tits.

goth still here

not in the states.
niggers, spics, and antifa fucking everywhere.

fucking goth chicks, man.

Goth, Punk, Scene, Emo is still around. But they're subcultures now.

Here's a pic for you gayanon.

If emo culture was the last gasp of white identity then whites are already too far gone to be saved/

because emo chicks were fucking red-pilled
they hated niggers and they loved being white
sadly all of the white guys were total fucking cucks so many of them became bi .

EDM is almost completely white.

Oh man what a great time it was.

I haven't checked up on her in years but her last vidoe was 4 years ago wtf?

youtube.com/watch?v=fjlIEn-dBh0

no more emo milkies I guess

fucking shit
I would fucking kill to be with someone like her

That girl looks like an absolute mongoloid

nothing like a goth natsoc gf

That's true. So is folk rock, (I enjoy folk rock honestly.) But do these subgenre have their own clothing, hairstyles, etc?

>pale skin
>black lipstick
>awesome rack
>raven black hair

Wew. Fucking. Lad. Sign me up.

Heard she got married to some rich fucker

For white city kids yes in America yes. But not rural whites

EDM is completely wog and asian here with some whites mixed in. Odd how music scenes differ drastically from place to place.

LOL you have no idea what is coming once the boomers are gone and GenX assumes power
youtube.com/embed/YD5zD_XQgcY?autoplay=1&start=22&showinfo=0&rel=0&color=white&showinfo=0&modestbranding=1

Emo/scene derived it's style from the popularity of the emerging visual kei scene of the mid to late 2000s in Japan.

I grew up in rural Western PA. Ill give you that redneck culture is still alive and well here. All the qt3.14 on tinder around here love big trucks, fishing, camping, and hunting.

Aaaaaaand its shit.

Trust me I know ive lived in Dixie in the city and the country both

Country is exclusively white and still going strong
Skating never (at least when I started in the late 90s through now) had any bad race relations, whether it was a black kid or a white kid you just skated together. It was and is mostly white but it was small enough and tight knit enough to not have racial problems. Same thing with bmx racing riding in general.

>was
still exists, bro

you never heard of Tokio Hotel?

Emo was pretty much the beginning of the end, Gothic was far better (the ones that didn't have this green hair shit)

They turned to the next hip trend tumblr.
t.had tumblr since 2009
emo kids started using it and started to slowly turn to the sjws you see today

>friend of my little sister liked me since she was in kindergarden
>don't see her for a couple years since I moved away, she's 17 by now and turns out she's STILL going for me
>turns out she got into that emo shit when she was like 15 while everyone else that age started fucking around
>get together and marry her a couple years later
>mfw I hit the jackpot and I fucking know it

This emo shit was a fucking goldmine for the few guys who realized it, since while it was retarded it didn't promote degenerate shit like modern music does, it kept the sandniggers and other trash away and yet it didn't turn them into complete sluts like punk does

Country music has taken a fucking dive as of late. Fucking Florida/Georgia line is absolute shit. Sturgill Simpson is pretty fucking good though.

>That girl looks like an absolute mongoloid
happier than you or me

o ye. someone posted fuckloads of this particular one on b a while ago. preddy gud stuff.

Man I would bury my face in that ass and never come up, not even for air.

Just remember Sup Forumslocks this is what jewish music industry is promoting has sexy now.

>epitome of godless degeneracy
>last white culture

Sure. Pulling the trigger is also the last act of a living.

This one is for you fellow country bro form across the mason/dixon.

yyyeap.

legit tho where do you find these fucking chicks? tumblr-hoes?

The death of a race

I wish I knew, bro. Maybe prostitutes on backpage?

>last true white culture
Come on up and be a redneck. We hate niggers jews and gooks, generally have packs of large dogs and these days don't give a fuck. Merry Christmas

>This was the last true white culture
I've never been happier to be a mulatto in my fucking life desu

I'll agree that it's gone downhill but not as much as anything else "white"

if you legit find a goth prostitute of that grade, i'm moving to trump-land right away.

you meant to say that you would berry your king so deep, you'd be crowned dick camelot

bump

MCR is redpilled as fuck.

black parade is about your father passing the mantle to you to fight off the global elite and degeneracy and carry on your people's way

Stand fast against degeneracy and outra-cultural beliefs
("Will you defeat them, Your demons, and all the non-believers. The plans that they have made)

Though our forefathers are dead, MCR states we must carry on their legacy of ideas: Nationalism, family structure, freedom

(And though you're dead and gone believe me
Your memory will carry on
We'll carry on)

Fuck this hits so close to home. I don't think I can remember seeing anyone who was emo and colored.
>Felt like I was the only one even though I'm not sure if I'm white or not
Every emo girl had pasty white skin and pounds of makeup on it was amazing. It was a great time if you were in high school because all the emo girls hadn't turned scene yet so they were more open to getting with guys that weren't chads.
I remember my emo ex gf (we'll call her Jones now) and I would go to her house, sit in the basement, listen to music and fuck. I still can't listen to MCR-Helena without thinking of fucking her brains out.
I'm going to post pictures of me and her from then to show you just how cringy this era was but to also show you just how easy it was to get laid. Whites really wanted to create something all their own with this fashion sense.
Fuck I miss this time when everyone was just as depressed as I was knowing we would be thrown to the wolves at 18 so we had to get the shit out now. We dyed our hair with kool aid, bleached it with peroxide, pierced our tongues with old sewing needles, drank straight liquor for best effect, snuck weed from our parents drawers and just wanted to live our life before it was too late.

They hated fat people too / pushed anorexia

Emo was nigger music and jewish subversion. Remember this emo bitches that only talked about drugs and fucking random niggers.

Honestly it was and now niggers like xxxtentacion and lil uzi are stealing emo culture and using it as their own

Lol you got a fat one, mine wasn't fat at least but she had a snaggle tooth, something about the colored hair hid the other downfalls.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv-qam4wXow

True. GG Allen was born in Sudan and both his parents were black as midnight.

Gig allin was also retarded

She wasn't really fat I'd call her chubby. 140 lbs carried in the hips, ass and tits was well worth it. She got really fat after high school it was ridiculous. Trying to scrounge up a picture of me from that time. To this day painted hair still gets me. My current gf does blue. Something about the whole colored hair thing seems to hit me.

>tfw never got emo pussy
I missed out, desu. I did play HS football and hung around with Chads and Stacies (although not a Chad myself). I did date one of the less attractive cheerleaders for a bit.

Western/white culture is dead, it's been taken over by rich people and big corporations
The same people that destroyed our culture are the ones behind the war in the middle east and the destabilisation of Africa.

I know that feel. I really regret not trying to get some of that pasty white emo pussy.

Feels bad man.

This, I feel.
I know it's a red flag for retardation but god damn it's hot. Red or green seem like the craziest, that pale purple color was popular for a while too but that just screamed "whore trying to fit in". Blue is top tier taste user. Post the current girl?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Snfy0pMzEuE

www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlhDmEn8p1E

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTNVQf5EXjc

>9kb
fag

You can still try user, they're still out there, dying their hair, wearing tight black clothes, cat eyes make up, going to shows.