All of these mangaka are in their 50s

All of these mangaka are in their 50s

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-03-08/shonen-sunday-has-important-announcement-for-rumiko-takahashi-fans-on-march-22/.113134
youtube.com/watch?v=jQlPr3hxXuA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And Rumiko Takahashi has still not come out of the closet.

Holy shit; it's the shichibukai!

Alright, thanks for the update, I guess? Also, why the fuck is Kouga Yun there, of all people? I thought I was failing to recognize someone actually famous/relevant for a moment there.

0/10 joke.

>Wew

i think rumiko is going to make some big announcement later this month

Rinne ending?

no idea but here's the link

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-03-08/shonen-sunday-has-important-announcement-for-rumiko-takahashi-fans-on-march-22/.113134

I didn't even read the article, just read the title, prbably explains what it is in the article

moot is in the image.

>Is in his 50s
>Still looks like he is in his 20s or 30s

Washing the face with tap water every morning really does wonders.

good thing the japanese live till they're 90

nice viral marketing for def jam recordings

In comparison, this is a gaijin in his early 40s

>Mitsuru Adachi turned 66 last month
God, time flies, I still feel like I read touch for the first time not that long ago.

I like how Miura's picture is this old ass thing thats in black and white.

As if no one has seen him, he never leaves his room and plays Idolm@ster all day.

And?

>50s
>implying Araki is not a centuries old vampire

That fuckface.

What's the big deal? In the future I'm in my 50's, too.

> In the future I'm in my 50's
Unfortunately, you aren't.

Its called Asian genetics. He will age badly when he nears 60

Please Togashi, at least please survive till the end of the dark continent arc

>Its called Asian genetics.
Are the rest of them African, then?

All the guys except for the one on the right look like potential rapists in your standard manga setting wtf

I never knew it was as easy as looking in the mirror to find a new character design for a criminal

Dude, it's canon that Asians are part elvish.
They're oft slight of build, except for the dark elvish(you know the mongolians) they age slowly/look eternally young, and they live for centuries.

That picture of Araki's not recent.
In more recent ones he's starting to show signs of age.

let the bodies hit the floor

>He think Togashi won't flat out stop writing the series in the next 10 years

there are other pictures of araki?

Who is the second guy in this pic lol he looks so awfully familiar, looks like the type of dude to never finish his works and milk his work with shitty CGI animation and poorly made games haha :p

no, he's just a regular otaku obsessed with idolmaster

He's this girls husband.

Araki chilling out on the right looking like a new Facebook employee fresh outta college
also I'm pretty sure that picture of Miura is like 10-20 years old

>people that actually create meaningful and original artistic works vs subhuman e-celeb fag that makes his living by shitting on other people's hard work
hmmm

don't click

>implying he won't just keep releasing one chapter per year and still get paid as if regularly publishing

He looks in his late 20s/ early 30s.

I had the chance to see him years ago in chitose airport wen i was traveling with some friends. I knew bout jojo existance by that time (9 years ago) and didnt know he was jojos mangaka till some of the guy surrounding him trying to get his autograph told my nippon speaking friend who he was.

The fuckers looked the same on your pic. Makes me wonder if the guy is a vampire and Dio is based on him.

How dare you, nothing any of these HACK FRAUDS will ever compare to the genius of this man.

youtube.com/watch?v=jQlPr3hxXuA

Doesn't he also take cold showers?

Huh, he's fatter?

wtf was he doing in chitose?

Only three of them aren't talentless hacks.

Which ones?

Who are they anyway? I only recognize the #1 fan of Idolmaster and Dio's real life counterpart.

Aoyama is the only good one