In Christianity, if a nigger raped your wife...

In Christianity, if a nigger raped your wife, you would be forced to have the mulatto baby because abortion is against GOD. Even if the baby was a retarded niglet with downs, you would be forced to take care of him.

Is Christianity the original cuck religion?

Other urls found in this thread:

bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Innocent-Blood
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_Years'_War
bible.knowing-jesus.com/phrases/My-People
nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agnosticism
biblestudytools.com/dictionary/light/
biblestudytools.com/genesis/1-2.html
biblestudytools.com/concordances/treasury-of-scripture-knowledge/genesis-1-5.html
biblestudytools.com/genesis/1.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes.. agnostic is the only logical conclusion

>ou would be forced to have the mulatto baby because abortion is against GOD

jesus died for our inevitable sins, abortion included

Christianity has a lot of strains. You could simply start a classic offshoot such as Lutherism and you'd be back to not shit Christianity

oc

>abortion is against GOD.
[citation needed]
Abortion is not mentioned in the bible, dumbfuck atheist.
I bet get all your mental diarrhea arguments from Reddit strawmans.

or .. you can approach your life from a logical and reality standpoint instead of trying to reinvent a failed cuck ideology.

you're already trying to find logical alternatives and excuses where the bible and religion allows none.

Christianity is Europeans larping as Jews

you just drop it off at the nunnery, where the priest will rape it to suicide.

Jesus never preached to his followers that they should be cucked. Don't forget it was Jesus that picked up a whip and physically beat the money changers, the (((jews))), out of his fathers house. Christianity being portrayed as cult for cucks is a jewish invention.

bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Innocent-Blood

Psalm 106:38

>And shed innocent blood, The blood of their sons and their daughters, Whom they sacrificed to the idols of Canaan; And the land was polluted with the blood

>calls himself NatSoc
>worships a jew

Natsocs can only be Agnostic, Atheist or Pagan (as a tradition not genuine belief)

why not both? the main tenets of christianity are logically consistent and based on realistic interpretation of the surrounding reality. to me it seems like you dont fully comprehend the intended conceptual target of your attempted criticism

A Christian Nation's people would already have such a high fertility rate no amount of nigger cucking could disrupt their homogeneity.

those are American evangelicals.. worst of the worst
they would stuff their own children into ovens to save a jew

Child sacrifice is not abortion stupid fuck.
And Jesus was not a Jew.
Modern Jews are descendants of the Pharisees, the greedy kikes who crucified him.

You should have been expelled along the moors.

for starters, Christianity was an invention in the 3rd century by Constantine to gain more power over his Empire.

the "Bible" is just a bunch of random ancient jewish proverbs and sayings that were put together to fit his purpose, unification.

it leaves no room for "logic" because that would imply you're eventually going to question the "word of god" .. which makes you a heretic.. That is the only sin that is unforgivable. Why do you think that is?! The goyim must never know, because that would mean questioning the word of a jew god.

Christianity has been the worst thing to happen to white Europeans in our entire history.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_Years'_War

>The Thirty Years' War was a war fought primarily in Central Europe between 1618 and 1648. One of the longest and most destructive conflicts in human history,[19] as well as the deadliest European religious war in history, the war resulted in eight million fatalities.

I don't think theres any law against killing animals in the bible.

>jesus is not a jew
this is why you can't be a Christian and be logical

Does anyone have any pics of this white whore when her belly was full of those nigglets? Or is this the only one of her online?

correction , it's blasphemy
Matthew 12:31
>Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

it's called Kosher laws
stop trying to rationalize irrational beliefs (religion)

>black triplets
>trigglets

it matters little when and by whom cultural christianity was named when its teachings refer back to the words of jesus christ

>the "Bible" is just a bunch of random ancient jewish proverbs and sayings that were put together to fit his purpose, unification.

let me quote myself: to me it seems like you dont fully comprehend the intended conceptual target of your attempted criticism

>it leaves no room for "logic" because that would imply you're eventually going to question the "word of god"

questioning the word of god is not any more or less logical than believing it. logic needs a contextual framework in order to convey meaning. faith or lack of it IS the framework. choosing any framework is fundamentally illogical, since the amount of empirical knowledge available for you is insufficient to warrant a rational and decisive conclusion

OP you've gotta learn to grow up and realize that you can't pull off the fedora look. This dog looks cute wearing one, but you don't.

Maybe some day you'll grow up and realize that women are attracted to men who have faith and character, rather than fedora-tipping edgelord boys. Let me ask you when was the last time you got laid? Honestly.

Christianity condones the abortion of niggers.

Well, christianity is a jewish trick sooo.. I’ll let faggot OP do the math

those are food prep laws

>le out of context bible memes
Jesus called jews the synagogue of satan

how is this logical?
>Earth is created before the Sun
>Grass and vegetation is on Earth *before* god creates the Sun.
>vegetation needs photosynthesis from the Sun to live

This is supposed to be 100% accurate and unquestioned

Third day
>11 And God said: 'Let the earth put forth grass, herb yielding seed, and fruit-tree bearing fruit after its kind, wherein is the seed thereof, upon the earth.' And it was so.

Fourth day
>14 And God said: ‘Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days and years;
15 and let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth.’ And it was so.
16 And God made the two great lights: the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night; and the stars.

either you knowingly force yourself to believe lies like the creation *myth* which is literally impossible even with a basic biology and astronomy understanding ..or you don't believe every word of the bible, which makes you "agnostic"

I would like you to answer this question for me.. do you believe the Earth had vegetation on it before there was a Sun, yes or no? .. don't give me the "how would I know user, idk, hehe"

so if a black calls another nigg*r .. does that make him white?!

if a jew starts off with "my fellow whites" does that make him white jesus

nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

it was a joke :)

The earth is flat

we are talking past each other i am talking about the rationality of the overall teachings of christianity, you are focusing on nitpicking biblical details. thats not a discussion im interested in having

According to the bible you are correct.
According to logic and reality, both of you are wrong. All objects because of gravity and mass seek a center of gravity, that shape is spherical.

The Earth like all objects of a certain mass are spherical

Absolutely, but nothing in the Bible forbids you from sending your wife's son back to Africa.

Checked. Nice video.

There's no rationality in Christianity as it's a Bronze Age Jewish cult. Thanks to Christianity, birth rates are exploding in the third world as Christian shitskins are encouraged to reproduce at insane rates instead of using birth control (because all life is a gift from DA LORD)

any rationality that exists in Christianity exists outside of it too.. the issue you fail to see is that, logic is not exclusive to religion. do you agree with that statement? yes or no.

>so if a black calls another nigg*r .. does that make him white?!
No
>if a jew starts off with "my fellow whites" does that make him white jesus
no
your point?

jesus is/was jewish.

even by basic understanding jesus was not ethnically European, right?

>Christianity
It doesn't say.
Being a mullato (or black in general) should be regarded as a severe disability, and I'm in favor or aborting the disabled for their own sake.

Lmao evangelicals aren't Christian heretic
Also your wife should be able to fight back

1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. 4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. 5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

>earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep
In other words it wasn't fully developed, it wasn't an earth that could facilitate life.
>Grass and vegetation is on Earth *before* god creates the Sun.
>vegetation needs photosynthesis from the Sun to live
Can you read? The sun or light, was created before vegetation. Can you bother to actually read the previous scriptures, it isn't difficult.
>10 And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good. 11 And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.

Why did God make niggers?

>raped

They had the ebryo implanted you ignorant ass. Stop spreading Trumpet bullshit.

To punish humanity

This is retarded. Rape is a sin. It shouldnt exist. Therefore babies born of rape shouldnt exist either. This is a logical fallacy or some shit.

what part of on the THIRD DAY he created vegetation etc ...on the FORTH DAY he created the Sun and Moon
don't you understand?!

was there vegetation on the 3rd day before the 4th .. yes or no?

What about being non-affiliated?

logic is exclusive to the context. context is determined by axioms. in the case of existential axioms, everything is fundamentally irrational. logic is rational only within finite boundaries of the framework in question. meta-rationality does not exist

not a fault of christianity by itself. christianity is used as an extension of aryan empathy. its just an indirect manifestation of our benign nature

Lab bestiality then

>Hitler made it clear that he “hated Christianity” and was going to eliminate it when the war ended (see Kershaw, 2000). One reason Hitler “hated Christianity” was because he believed that “it had crippled everything noble about humanity” (quoted in Kershaw, 2000, p. 936).

>In Hitler’s words “the heaviest blow that ever struck humanity was the coming of Christianity” (Hitler, 1953, p. 6). The Jesuits were “swine,” and all of Christianity was “Jewish Christianity” which was comparable with “Jewish Bolshevism.” Hitler concluded that both were evil and both had to be destroyed (Kershaw, 2000, pp. 330, 488). His reasoning was based on his belief that Christianity was an “illegitimate” Jewish child and, as a Jewish child, was swine like its parent that must be eradicated.

light and dark created on the first day are symbolic "good and evil" ffs

this is why Religious people can't be logical.. why would god create a Sun if there was already a source to sustain vegetation?!

I have a thought on that. One of Noah's sons are cursed by God (Ham) and the line of thought is he went and settled down in Africa. It makes a whole lotta sense why it's such a shit hole since it was started by someone who god cursed.

This is what you wrote, read it.
>Fourth day
>14 And God said: ‘Let there be LIGHTS in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days and years;
Literally before all of that it says
>1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 3 And God said, Let there be LIGHT: and there was LIGHT. 4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the LIGHT from the darkness. 5 And God called the LIGHT Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.
Are you retarded?

Tbqh anything is better than Christianity. That sandnigger kike religion was the worst invention ever, truly the reason for the downfall of western civilization since the end of Rome.

I don't know why you praise Hitler anyway. He made nationalism taboo far more than Christianity did.

Germany still suffers from it. A big reason why national pride is taboo there is because of Hitler's faults. Blame Jews or Christians all you want, he overreached and paid for it.

That the Christian church supports the liberal ideals of the day is largely because the church follows the culture. In Franco's Spain, the church was very nationalistic, because THAT WAS THE CULTURE. Blame the culture that spawned this, not the church for following.

people often don't understand that you can have a belief of sorts and still be considered agnostic. If you have *any* doubt about something you are technically agnostic because it's defined as "Agnosticism is the view that the existence of God, of the divine or the supernatural is unknown or unknowable"

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agnosticism

if you continue to question you are ok in my book, even if you have a base belief in a deity (god)

Wrong
>3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. 4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. 5 And God called the light DAY, and the darkness he called NIGHT. And the evening and the morning were the first day.
So good is now day, and evil is night? You are making up bullshit because you cannot bother reading a few scriptures at the beginning.
You said
>14 And God said: ‘Let there be LIGHTS in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days and years;
and claimed
>light and dark created on the first day are symbolic "good and evil" ffs
Even if your quote says the word light. Either light means good consistently, or it does not.

Sage and report all off topic and troll threads.

>you would be forced to have the mulatto baby because abortion is against GOD
christianity allows taking babies and hucking them into traffic

god smiles when a nigger dies

I agree.. except religion is supposed to be eternally and infinitely applicable.. which by your own understanding should not be followed.

All I'm saying is, do you need a book to tell you not to do XYZ or can you come to that conclusion through logically analysis.

Gravity is a meme.. It's a pseudoforce that was created to fit their age

>5 And God called the light DAY, and the darkness he called NIGHT
So what does day and night mean in genesis, since you said light and darkness are good and evil? How does that not contradict your claim about the sun being created after the earth if it uses the same words within the same context?

Rome did not fall, it just seized to be "Rome".. I agree that getting away from the Pantheonic deities contributed to it's decline and eventually transformation into little Jerusalem lol

all Abrahamic religions are destructive to their worshippers

He didn't make nationalism taboo. The jews did.
The church in spanish franco was worse. And Hitler regreted helping Franco cos he was a crypto jew and had no real ideology but his own interest.
Christianity taught people that the earth is theirs to exploit. Before christianity, people had a connection to their land, to their ancestors, etc.. Christianity wiped and overtwrote all that and replaced it with a religion of religion of warmongers who think man can take anything from nature because he owns it. It literally erased all europes identity and buried their traditions and religions. Before monoteism spred like a cancer, there were common spiritual believes shared from america to russia. This can't be a coincidence, but thats another topic...

it's clear according to genesis that he created the physical Sun/Moon on the fourth day.. and the vegetation on the 3rd.
what is the contention about? light and darkeness? that's for others to argue over.

You didn't answer my question, address the words
>night and day
which are in reference to
>light and darkness
that you claim mean
>evil and good
even though the scripture you claim as being the creator of the sun uses the words
>light
>day
>night

>Not going full DEUS VULT to kill the nigger and the nigger baby once it’s born

Seriously what sect of Christianity do you follow?

>it's clear according to genesis that he created the physical Sun/Moon on the fourth day.. and the vegetation on the 3rd.
According to you it isn't because you just claimed the even thought it says in Genesis 5 that light is day, and darkness is night, that it clearly means good and evil. Even though the same scripture you use later on mentions the same words that you claim mean something else. I'm not following your logic.

it's addressed by implications that I assumed you should know the bible already

I'm a devout Christian and I unironically donate to Planned Parenthood because niggers aren't human and they eliminate them by the dumpsterload.

They are the literal beasts of the field, devoid of conscience or soul.

Many of the nation states that exist today largely did not exist in their present form until after Christianity.

>People had a connection to their land, to their ancestors

You think pagans were always a peaceable people? That is silly! Kind of like claiming Native Americans were peaceable before whites appeared and ruined it all.

the bible says nothing whatsoever about abortion.

in jesus's time unwanted and deformed children were left out to die of exposure. not a word in the whole damn thing about that practice.

be honestand don't dodge
which day (according to creation) was the physical Sun/moon created on? (the Sun we currently orbit)

they werent peaceful but they didn't destroy their own land. They have respect for nature because they thought they were part of it. Christians think everything exists to serve them and that they are the kings of creation. Many things we see today come as a result of this mentality.

>That pic
Christians know that artificial insemination and all forms of artificial reproduction are degenerate and violate natural law.

Abortion is mentioned in the Didache, which is just as good as scripture.

Bible Study Tools

Light

Light always involves the removal of darkness in the unfolding of biblical history and theology. The contrast of light and darkness is common to all of the words for "light" in both Old and New Testaments (esp. Heb. or [r/a]; Gk. phos [fw'"]). The literal contrast between metaphysical good and evil, God and evil forces, believers and unbelievers. The Bible entertains no thought that darkness is equal in power to God's light. God is the absolute Sovereign who rules over the darkness and the powers of evil.

Light Is Good. The importance of light and darkness is dramatically presented in the opening sentences of the biblical record. In response to the darkness that was over the surface of the deep ( Gen 1:2 ), God spoke and light came into being. Darkness and light are evocative words in Hebrew. Darkness evokes everything that is anti-God: the wicked ( Prov 2:13 ), judgment ( Exod 10:21 ), death ( Psalm 88:12 ). Light is the first of the Creator's works, manifesting the divine operation in a world that is darkness and chaos without it. While light is not itself divine, it is often used metaphorically for life ( Psalm 56:13 ), salvation ( Isa 9:2 ), the commandments ( Prov 6:23 ), and the divine presence of God ( Exod 10:23 ). In the first creative act, "God saw that the light was good" ( Gen 1:3 ).

Fine, I'll play your game
And God said: ‘Let there be LIGHTS in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days and years;
Is referring to good and evil, not the creation the of the sun, because according to
lbiblestudytools.com/dictionary/light/
Light means good, and darkness means evil. Thus rendering your claim as untrue that the sun was created after vegetation because it means good in the scripture. It's irrelevant that Genesis 5 has night and day in the scripture.
Also
biblestudytools.com/genesis/1-2.html
Genesis 2 doesn't mention night, Genesis 5 does, and so does Genesis 14, but since light always means good and evil always means darkness, Genesis never says that the sun or the moon were created as it obviously references good and evil.

>you would be forced

kek

>they didn't destroy their land

What exactly are you on about? People have always used land to their advantage throughout history.

you dodged the real question..

was the Sun/Moon which we know today, were they created on the 1st day or the 4th

answer 1 or 4 only

You do know your source doesn't even reference Genesis 5 as meaning good nor evil.

Answer my question first, what does Genesis 5 mean by light being day, and darkness night?

Thou shalt not kill

I'd like to point out that
Shows the scriptures in which good translates to light, Genesis 5 isn't there.
biblestudytools.com/concordances/treasury-of-scripture-knowledge/genesis-1-5.html
Overview - Genesis 1
1 God creates heaven and earth;
3 the light;
6 the firmament;
9 separates the dry land;
14 forms the sun, moon, and stars;
20 fishes and fowls;
24 cattle, wild beasts, and creeping things;
26 creates man in his own image, blesses him;
29 grants the fruits of the earth for food.

Even your own source contradicts your claim about vegetation being created before the sun.

In a traditional Christian society (eg USA or Europe before WW2) a nigger would not be able to rape your wife because he would be in another continent, state or city.

Under the enlightened atheism (tm) of the year 2017 a nigger would not be able to rape your wife either (although he could leave her pregnant) because according to them rape is a combination of violence and power the later of which niggers don't have. This is the world atheists wish for.

I mean they didn't use it to the point of irremediably change it. Sure there are some exsceptions but in general my point is that they knew they knew part of them was in the land they inhabited, including the living things. Sure they hunted, they chopped down trees and even went to war but had a sense of equilibrium christians don't.

you're not even being honest or serious.. you're just holding out hope for any technicality

>Through the Word of God light came into existence ( Gen 1:1-3 ), and through the revelation of God in Jesus Christ the Word brought light to humanity.

you know the light spoken about in the creation myth on the first day was in fact symbolic (good etc)

This

How am I being intellectually dishonest when I used your own source to contradict your claim? I also provided contextual evidence to disprove your claim and inconsistency of when darkness and light signify evil and good as opposed to night and day. I'm using your same logic (your source) that shows the scriptures where evil and good are referenced.
>your source doesn't reference Genesis 5
>your source contradicts your claim of vegetation being made before the sun
When the premise of your argument is inconsistent,and you have to willingly manipulate a source that doesn't even reference the scripture you are saying means one thing over the other, I would consider that intellectually dishonest, contradicting, and faulty logic.

I'm going to waste my time finding the original language of the scripture you claim means good and evil, (even if it clearly says light = day, and night = darkness). You are so full of inconsistencies.

Post-birth abortion.

It's Thou shalt not murder

As an atheist, when you die and stand before God, you'll have to deny he exists. Is atheism the ultimate autism?

biblestudytools.com/genesis/1.html

1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. 3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day. 6 And God said, “Let there be a vault between the waters to separate water from water.” 7 So God made the vault and separated the water under the vault from the water above it. And it was so. 8 God called the vault “sky.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the second day. 9 And God said, “Let the water under the sky be gathered to one place, and let dry ground appear.” And it was so. 10 God called the dry ground “land,” and the gathered waters he called “seas.” And God saw that it was good. ****11**** Then God said, “Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds.” And it was so. 12 The land produced vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good. 13 And there was evening, and there was morning—the third day. 14 And God said, “Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years, 15 and let them be lights in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth.” And it was so. ****16**** God made two great lights—the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars. 17 God set them in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth, ... etc

This