Who else is this Christmas one dialectic step closer to achieving the Magnum Opus...

Who else is this Christmas one dialectic step closer to achieving the Magnum Opus? When you have finally understood the hermetic seal of light, you can use it as a key to understand the ultimate truth about reality. Those old buggers had to speak in metaphors to not be harassed by the church as heretics, yet I wonder if they glimpsed that the highest in the church knew all along. 1984 was right: There are three groups of people arranged in an unholy hierarchy in every symbolic order, every corporation, every institution in the world, and the supposedly intelligent in the middle are the most deluded.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2fS9ixfQ_no
youtu.be/y8JGFlZXK2
youtu.be/BaYq9R8X4ew
youtu.be/Ocleaf0NDqo
freetexthost.com/q0yzdjym6q
pastebin.com/uVTUQNxW
sciencealert.com/graphene-paired-sheets-diamene-deformation-diamond-property
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

me, dude, totally.

If you were serious about becoming an Initiate, then you'd have left this place already.

>hermeticism

That's so interesting (especially when it comes to symbolism) yet so confusing. I'm kinda afraid to spend too much time researching a middle-age meme.

One does not need to be initiated to Freemasonry or some such order to understand through experience, education and by the old methods the ancient greeks were already using. Sup Forums is quite right about leftists and jews, the problem is only they are right for the wrong reasons. Or rather, they know the right reasons but did not think them through deeply enough.

Give me an idea on where to start OP. I've been trying to get into this for a while but not sure where to begin.

We live the Similie of the Cave

The hermetic sign is build up from the inside out, each figure represents a principle upon which the others build. In the middle, there are a man and a woman: The male principle and the female principle, predator and gatherer, the thing that pushes and the thing that lets itself be pushed, being like water. The relations between the sexes are based on game theory, pure mathematics.

The problem with people is, they have to not know if they are intelligent, but not extremely intelligent. In order to dupe others, a creature must now know what it is doing, or else it would betray itself with its own body language, the tool that has evolved in order to communicate earnestly when mammals didn't know language. It is like with nuclear weapons and the MAD strategy: The threat is most effective if those who threat cannot stop it in the usecase, if there is no failsafe mechanism. Hence, the entire quagmire with shills in democratic institutions and lower order jews who genuinely do not know what they are doing, yet they are doing it.

I'm an ascended master.

Ask away, I have answers.

There are only three kinds of people: sheep, wolves, and shepards. People know about wolves in sheep's clothing but it's the wolves dressed as Shepards you need to worry about

when you know what you are,
and decide not to act accordingly,
what do you become?

Nice owl

By building a parallel mapping in which each thing is named as the common would it not, I believe I have reached rubendo, for I do not know anymore that which lingers. Is this the end or is there more to come?

I have experienced some of those at hand at the top of certain corporations. You could call them psychopaths, but that would not describe the truth of the situation. They are usually exceptionally good people, yet they frighten.

There is ALWAYS more. Divulge yourself to all theology, philosophy and physics. It's all connected. All of it.

youtu.be/2fS9ixfQ_no

youtu.be/y8JGFlZXK2

youtu.be/BaYq9R8X4ew

> The one that triggered my tism the most.

youtu.be/Ocleaf0NDqo

Thanks for the links, sounds good. I was just under the impression of a certain teleological goal being present in all world religions and in alchemy, after which most work is an addendum and not again a very fundamental shift.

I found the 'stone'.

Seriously...but what caught my interest was an atomic battery, using magnets to make z-rays (post gamma).

Tesla...wow..

What should i ask?

What do you ponder? What has never made sense to you?

I’m getting closer. Studying the Tantras now. Occultist Sup Forums is best Sup Forums

The teacher comes when the student is prepared.

i was getting into it on and off over the past few years, off for depression reasons usually - currently depression is in the way since my family has told me to fuck off this christmas.

maybe you have a suggestion idk.

crowleys books are interesting, do you have an opinion on those?

Why you family do that bro?

Silence!

CROWLY? !! FUCK NO!

Go Pagan.

Did you cross the Abyss?

i offend people rather easily with my behavior, social situatiosn cause me extreme anxiety. i found out this month that its probably autism. finding out you have autism as an adult is not easily accepted by friends or familly as now people think im trying to con for welfare (false) or want sympathy (false). i am much happier now knowing i am not literally insane or fucked in the head - its rather just an issue with hypersensitivity and extreme emotions causing me to act like a fool around people.
my family is not keen on this idea at all. i was called selfish and narcissistic, a liar, delusional, hypochondriac, etc. i just want to understand myself, and maybe offer some sort of apology and understanding to the close people ive affected negatively, but since im not dustin hoffman in the movie 'rainman' its apparently utterly unbelievable
ive fucked over my relationships for years. currently jobless and stuck in a shitty apartment in detroit. have had regular issues with holding down jobs and keeping friendships. dont have any friends left either.
im looking forward to new horizons, at least, going to try to find other autistic people irl and maybe learn something about myself and try to cope better so that i dont ruin any potential future relationships.
in the meantime i suppose i can pray that my family accepts me ever. i feel like an alien around them.

my dick is a thousand feet long

your dick is only one foot long

Yes.

I have...trying....to master both Suns. The white one and a black one.

It was not pleasant..but I'm a hyper human now so...idk, not fun.

what specific reasons are there to avoid crowley? i only picked up his books because of an inkling to do so through meditation.
there are some rather spooky connections in there to modern times and rather spooky connections to meditative thoughts and visions that ive had.
also the books are worded in a fantastically interesting puzzle that satisfies my obsessive behavior quite well.

at least we're not a fucking leaf

What is the black sun?

If you could name one book everyone should read, what would it be?

What is the significance of the number 13, specifically 12+1?

Go older. The gods and God. Egypt is key to all religions.

That gif is pretty neat, what's it from?

Your disregard for punctuation indicates you're not an autist.
Don't latch onto my diagnosis just cause you're socially retarded. We are superior people.

I believe there is a thirteenth Tribe, unlike the Jews. There is also a thirteenth constellation. Egypt had a different calendar.

Precession is ~26,000 years.

Fuck books, I don't read book, I study symbols. (Literal "burn the books, write on titanium".)

Any thoughts on theosophy?
Have started to dig around it bit by bit.

Cheque'd...us autists and spergs know ALL and the gods agree.

the egyptian stuff is not foreign to my visions, nor foreign to crowley books.

i do agree with you.
i like the idea that you can unfold the pyramid to create a bird shape.
i plan on grabbing some books on egyptian stuff from the library after christmas, as well as whatever else seems juicy while im there.

though, ive gathered the idea that i dont actually need to read anything to find answers, potentially.

truth and lies in everything. ive always been pretty good at finding patterns and connections and solving puzzles.

no idea, i liked it when i saw it here, and saved it.

Interesting. Just don't "latch" on to one. Research all philosophies.

> Truth and lies

Exactly. You have to study a broad spectrum of fields, the pattern sticks out more with each new field.

Theosophy+Physics*Tesla=HOLY SHIT!!

this gif exactly what i saw recently. pls explain.

synchronicity.
animated swastikas,
just found it appropriate to reply, i have nothing more to say.

yes i have come to this conclusion myself, though ill admit ive exhausted myself and am taking a bit of a mental break for the past week or two. i need to write more notes instead of keeping it in my brain.

i woke up today pretty late (arbitrary sleep pattern) and opened pol and this was the first thread. i think ill go digging for christmas since my family seems to not want me around.

i feel the egyptians probably had a fantastic understanding of physics.

SOMETHING is encouraging me to try to understand math and physics more as well. lack of motivation has always stopped me. id like to break out of that loop of non productivity.

Always give yourself a break. Just to "change the scene". Even if it's just a game or tv.

I digested a few doctorates is 7 day, was on fire...still kinda am but I was molested by the gods.

Was planning to grab Blavatsky's The secret doctrine, but I honestly don't think it's the right time, so i am "wonder" around different directions.

ive gained much more from this reply than you know.

also i got a text from my family the instant i posted this. i think its time for me to take a walk outside and calm down.

life is strange.

Study History, not people's opinions on the beyond. After history you won't need to read their book...you be able to read it by seeing their symbols. I don't read books.

Not saying she's wrong..I just don't "follow" people...I'm a lone wolf

Last book I read was the Odyssey 10 years ago, before that was brief history of time in late 90s

>life is strange.

:D

Real life is a fractal, everythingAHHH

Can anyone give me book recommendations? This stuff always seemed to be really interesting and vaguely urgent. Fire away.

>i need to write more notes instead of keeping it in my brain

That's what I did;

>freetexthost.com/q0yzdjym6q

And here's my ideal genome I'm working on;

>pastebin.com/uVTUQNxW

It's coming along nicely;

>sciencealert.com/graphene-paired-sheets-diamene-deformation-diamond-property

The hexagon is the basis of reality.

Good advice, but am already at that stage, since my main focus is history. "People's" books seem like a good "filler" that connect things tho.

>Study History, not people's opinions on the beyond.
is probably best answer

Anything by Stephen Pinker, particularly How the Mind works and The Blank Slate
The basic theory of Carl Gustav Jung and his writings, also The Hero with a Thousand Faces
Then connect the dots by reading everything you can find on wikipedia on freemasonry, symbols, alchemy and the like

bump.

Don't let other people apply labels to you, friend.

Learn your lessons, especially about living well, then apply them to your life.

You will get through this. Merry Christmas.

NOT COOL !

I'm on a cocktail of "non-narcotic" drug but I'm high as hell....

Danke

Merry Christmas, my spiritual brethren.

Always take a slice of time for you. A walk, piece of cake and ice cream or going out and getting drunk (not too drunk but my studies were retarded hard core so I got shit faced (oops)).

How does one become a dragon?

aight i stop posting trippy gifs

You first have to kill one.

I'm complicated, when I say no I means yes.

:3

It's the submerged sun.

I've been slowly but surely working on myself, trying to prepare for initiation into an order. I still don't feel like I'm quite where I want to be before I knock on that door (but I'm close).

Anyway, now I think I might be dying. What do?

fkn saved

like women (no offence)

Can you explain the motives behind their plan for the general extinction of light features? I know they strive for it, but I don't get why.

been playing too much Crusader Kings 2, buddy?

i tought you should be invited, not invite yourself. am i wrong?

>You might find this an interesting read.

That make sense. I have been preparing myself to challenge a dragon so when I do find one I could ask how to become one. However, I see now that I haven't done enough. There's so much information.

Please give me direction on how to find a dragon, or at least where/how to start. I had to burn three points of pain on myself that form a triangle in order to release myself from an unwanted presence in my mind.

You do, but there are "publicly known" organizations that I suspect are the recruiting grounds for this. It is a way of showing interest/initiative. An example of this would be the freemasons, but there are also other ones like the OTO and so forth.

How do I initiate a large group of people into a belief system. I'm a god at the salami technique and the individual level, but when it comes to persuading a large group on something extremely controversial I have trouble.

I was initiated by the gods, not an order. I thought about joining one but now I'm past any 'order'.

I have the weight of the world on my shoulders. Trust me...it can get worse. If you're doing ok. (I'm stranded with no money, no food, no alcohol, no weed)

Relax. There is no hell. There no where else to go but up. Be light, have fun, enjoy life because I can't enjoy mine.

There's a fail safe mechanism.

The ten worlds the hidden shamans and the underground witch wars.

>I was initiated by the gods
So much this - too many people don't understand this.

Why can't you enjoy your life?
I've had revelation, so I'm not too worried, but checking out an order was kind of on my to do list. I answer to above, but it'd be cool to see what kind of networking other initiates have done.

> How do I initiate a large group of people

STOP, if you're psychopath nothing I say will change your mind (I'm a sociopath) so if you're not the don't...you're trying to use POWER OVER PEOPLE.

I have the keys to a death-ray. Fuck off with that dominantion shit....

You need to be humbled by God.

I had visions too! But I have a handler. I guess I kinda forgot that.

Order is good...I forgot. I have dementia so...yeah...

> Life is Pain.

just "thinking" around ppl is enough to influence most of them anyway...

>I have...trying....to master both Suns. The white one and a black one.

White sun = physical world
Black sun = the Divine beyond

Am I right about this? Are you saying you're trying to reconcile the Spirit with the material world?

I'm sorry to hear that. You should already know, though, that the fires of this world are temporary. I'll see you in Divine Communion, I'm sure.

Are those books an adequate start to beginning to understand?

>Then connect the dots by reading everything you can find on wikipedia on freemasonry, symbols, alchemy and the like

I recommend pic related for that last bit. I haven't read the other books, though. My path started with unexpected revelation so I kind of jumped head first into it, reading up on Theosophy & Gnosticism already knowing what they were talking about. I suppose the best "introduction" on the subject that I've been exposed to would be William Cooper's Mystery Babylon series - although he approaches the subject from the perspective of the it all being demonic (and granted, some of it is). There's a reason why (((they))) have the religion that they do, and why it ties into a lot of esoteric stuff.

In my mind, it is like this:

Imagine a butterfly. Those creatures have a long maturing period, in which they try to stay as inconspicuous as possible. Yet after cocooning, they are still frail. To gather an advantage, they adopted the following trick: Their wings are painted with many symbols which are threatening, which make predators thing they are suddenly seeing a strange, big face looking at them, causing the more simple predators to flee and perhaps wonder what this mirage was that they have just seen, as far as these animals can wonder. So the butterfly combines qualities which make it an easy prey, and they have to adopt ridiculous tactics to outset this.

The "jews" are the same: Many are exceptionally intelligent, there is a long history of vague threats aimed at them which every child sadly gets imprinted with, so they have to turn themselves into monsters and yet act innocent at the same time. So, all these outrageous comments by them are probably on purpose, even if they don't it themselves. The rest is the age old strategy of grappling with simpler people: Divide and rule, in this case by importing shitskins.

It's usually they either believe what I say or what some sly jew told them, whether through news or other brainwashing. I just want the truth to get out but it's hard when they have 20 strawman firewalls to shut out any logic.

Relevant anecdote from my life: I once knew an exceptionally intelligent jew. He was quite nice and altogether a good person, but when he didn't know me yet, the first thing he said to me was some ridiculous comment subtly confirming a standard jewish caricature. On purpose.

Yes. I am going to map the universe. I just need a competent mathmetician.

There are other things, atomic battery, I know how the pyramids were built, how to move such massive stones...too much...it's too fucking muchahhhhhdhrbzjenv

Be the Truth, live it. They will see.

It takes time.

I know. I knew who you were when you mentioned the death ray. Good luck on your endeavor to map the universe. On the building of the pyramids, was it sound (vibrations)?

>154418369
>18 369
>369

A means of negating gravity. Like a balloon floats up. I have souch shit in myind...once my house sells, it's posted this week.

I will post picks of stone and I plan in auditing a physics professor. Hehe, I hope he's a fan of quantum mechanics because u will DESTROY HIM HARD.

I have figured out what things mean and I have been practicing on myself for years. Ask a real alchemist a question.

Also I know about geometry and how it affects certain minerals, you should see how low my power bill is...

my power bill is massive,
intredasted.

What does "as above, so below" actually mean? Can you give me a clear explanation please?

Do you have any knowledge about moldavite? If so, what do you wish to share about it?