Do you read manga in public?

Do you read manga in public?

no

No

In full view of other people? Once, when I felt I shouldn't be ashamed of my hobbies. But usually I'm on my phone or in a corner at the library so no one can see it anyways.

there are no mangas to be read in public here user

I never leave the house long enough to justify taking along a book.

I never leave the house.

Black Cat. Kid has good taste.

>going outside

No but i browse Sup Forums in public

>mangas

I want to bully this nerd kick

I read HnK on my kindle and pretend I'm reading literature

>Do you read

On my phone ya, not like people are staring at my screen

back when i was in asia, yes.

The CIA is

Yes, i read it through an app on iphone.
Also, I saw someone in their 20s watching a harem anime in a jeepney, If you're reading this be ashamed of yourself you fat fuck.

Reading in public is attention seeking behavior

No. I feel too self-conscious and I can't concentrate on the book if I'm not at home.

A long ass time ago, I started reading my first manga in the metro on my way home. It was Berserk. Never again.

I took an online math class due to transfer.
They put me in an actual math class to make it seem like a "period". Teacher didn't care about me for shit.
I read manga online and slept for the whole semester.
I

>I
hey wake up

I browse Sup Forums at work

No, but only because I'm almost never idle in public places. If I'm out of the house I'm working, driving, shopping, or actively participating in some kind of recreational activity.

I download manga and LNs on my tablet before a flight or long car ride. Get the brightness low enough and people will be none the wiser.

I don't read manga in general.

>a borrowed word has to follow the rules of the mother language

Yes and play handhelds too.

Nobody cares

Back when there was a Borders where I lived I would read manga in there. Was fine except weeaboos would start speaking to you if they saw you.

Lurk 2 years before posting again.

I download manga to a reading app on my phone while I'm at college and have used that while in bed or on plane flights.

>Was fine except weeaboos would start speaking to you if they saw you.
I hated that but I also remember always seeing navy soldiers in their uniforms reading the manga for some reason.

Not only have I read manga in public, the manga that kids reading was actually the first manga series I ever read. And I read it in a library.

t. illiterate Burgerclap

If I owned physical manga and if I ever left the house I'd have no problem reading manga in public so long as it's not something that could get me in trouble like TLR or Kodomo no Jikan. There's literally no reason to be ashamed of reading manga, it's nowhere near as bad as watching anime on the virginal-basement-dweller scale, even in the west. What's real bad is the faggots who watch anime in public on their laptops/tablets.

Navy are the biggest weebs.

Long deployments man.

When I was in highschool I read a little on the bus, thinking no one gives a damn anyway. Stopped doing that, I barely even read manga anymore

It's either books or I stare at the window/my phone like everyone else.

Not anymore

I have to pretend I like Marvel or DC or face social pressure

>i have to pretend i like marvel or dc lr face social pressure
What?

he's a lesser man who is enslaved by his idea of others' perception of him

Read my copy of Mobile Suit Gundam The Origin Vertical Volume III in public.

This. I don't understand people who actually spend time just being in public places. I'm there for as long as it needs to take care of whatever business I'm there for and back to privacy as soon as possible.

Not every plural in English has an s on the end, dumbfuck.

Do you say rices, too?

I miss going to Borders as a kid.

I wouldn't have minded so much but the weeaboos would always have super entry level taste. Although to be fair, since it was Borders the stuff in there was mostly entry level anyway. I mainly used Borders to re-read GTO and Love Hina.

Some of the staff there were weebs too but that's to be expected. Someone working there got into a long conversation about how much they loved Bleach, I didn't have the heart to tell them I thought it was shit after rhe first few volumes.

I browse Sup Forums at the gym between sets

Only in a library with my friends.

checked

>Kodomo no Jikan
I've read this in public and felt no shame.

If I had the occasion, yes.
>Nisekoi
Poor kid, someday he's gonna get some taste.

>Someone working there got into a long conversation about how much they loved Bleach, I didn't have the heart to tell them I thought it was shit after rhe first few volumes.

Sometimes I'm glad that I'm autistic enough to insult people's favorite anime to their faces.

I used to read MPD Psycho at school under the desk in first row.
I got caught, obviously.

Its too late to hide anything at this point so may as well expand my folder in the CIA.

When they send the death squads they'll have to read up on all my autism first.

>Black Cat
Oh, shit, I thought that was Chitoge.

I used to be like thay when I was a teenager but now that I am an old man I can't be arsed to get into pointless arguments anymore. Especially over manga of all things.

I suspect I'm unlikely to run into someone IRL who likes what I like because I've got quite narrow (and arguably shit) taste. Although I am one hundred percent sire I saw a girl at work wearing the Crows Japan sukajan which was pretty surprising (she must have been French).

Not him but yes.

Yeah, every once in a while. I do take note of where I am, where I'm sitting, basically, whether or not people'll able to see what I'm seeing.

I.e., If i'm sitting on the bus right where a dude behind me would be able to see my screen, by accident or no, I wouldn't read fucking To-love ru on it. But i'm cool with reading something like, say Golden Kamui or Kingdom shit like that.

That's Black Cat though.

Yes I have, I've also read comics in public and played handheld games in public. I'm an adult, the fuck do I care what others might think of me?

Only normie ones like Attack on Titan & Watamote