mobile.twitter.com/PNN_Unleashed/status/944995971330691073
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And just like that, its over goys.

israel is a containment nation

Hey Jew land for the Jews

he got pilled in the last year
if you followed his twitter you'd have seen his evolution

good.
Israel is our greatest eastern ally in the fight against islamic terrorism.

where do u live.
i am the fbi of isreal
i will arrest u and tell my black friends to rape u

In all fairness, if you don't at least voice support for Israel itself, you will never, and I mean NEVER win a Federal election as a Republican.

Play the long game fags.

This just in, politicians in a (((democracy))) are all kiked.
Fascism is the only cure for this faggotry.

Jew land for the jews... Sponsored by fat retarded burguers tax payer money.

April 2016

Show your flag eurokek

im pretty sure this was at a time before he went full 1488

He got his ass kicked so bad that now he’ll say anything to get elected, even pander to Sup Forums because he literally has nothing left to lose.

Actually, this shows proof that if we show Jews pretending to be white to conservatives it will red pill them.

Who do you think created the terrorists jew?

What’s wrong with supporting ethnonationalism? We support japan right?

Muhammad, peace be upon his shit covered skin

thank you, these fucking retard nazi larpers think they will win an election without playing the fucking game. We must outjew the jews

lol Jews are getting too big for their britches again

next time a holocaust might actually happen

>holocaust intensifies

>2016

Everyone in the alt right should support Israel. Gotta send them all to somewhere small with a high population density if you want to deal with them permanently.

Saying you are pro Israel is the white mans version of “As a fellow white person...”

>April 2016

I'm legit wondering if you are a shill or just a (you) whore.

"I support Israel" (as a place to mass deport all Jews to so they can be encircled and exterminated by the Muslims who we can then make up a casus belli against if we have to) is an old Gen Xer version of white taqiyya.

>Gotta send them all to somewhere small with a high population density if you want to deal with them permanently.

Yeah all those kikes in the US are moving to Israel tomorrow right fellow magapede?

Ask him why he hasn't deleted this tweet if he doesn't stand by that.

Exactly how Trump won.

More like retarded assholes like you think you're going to effect change through an election. Just kill people. Kill people who wouldn't vote the way you would. Kill people who would fund people you wouldn't vote for. Take their shit and now it's yours. This isn't complicated.

I don't need to ask because I wouldn't do so in his situation. Reacting to this would give his lefty/jewish opposition free ammo. Just let and say and claim that your view evololve, thats very uinderstandable.

As long as Israel works as a containment country, that's great. The problem is subversive jews in Western Countries, not nationalist Jews in their own ethnostate (although like any other potential rival nation state, we have to make sure they can't infiltrate or otherwise manipulate our own countries.)

>Exactly how Trump won.

And now he's hired wallstreet kikes to ruin your life. BASED!

I was mostly joking but you can use israel against them all the time

>Just kill people.

Report submitted!

>but you can use israel against them all the time

How you aren't forcing the kikes not living in Israel to move there faggot.

Supporting Israel = supporting kikes

Trump isn't "jewing the jews". He is a bought and paid for stooge of a deformed and inbred group of kikes who became incensed that Barack Obama was "only" willing to drone bone Syria and Libya and send weapons to proxy forces on the ground. They wanted full PNAC.

>Just let and say and claim that your view evololve, thats very uinderstandable.

So why don't you ask him.

because I think my speculation is accurate enough. and this question would be of course troublesome to him, this is very touchy subject. I don't feel like investing energy into punching right.

>ally fighting terrorism
>hasn't helped in any of the so called "wars against terror"
>helps promote terror in the region
>incites terror against america
>the us-Israeli alliance is the main reason for anti american sentiment in the middle east
g-g-g-GIGA GOY

>we must outjew the jews
>elect the most pro-israel president in the history of your country
lmao, thanks for the laugh.

That’s because the alt right is useless but you can redpill normies by pointing out their hypocrisy over Israel, tell them to open borders

What about the Chinese?

Islam propaganda

this. I like Israel because all jews can (should) go there, but the USA should not ally with them.

I support Israel - and so does my anus.

>communists
nah, m8.

Of course. He's playing you fools. He's pandering to the alt-right/nationalist movement to get attention, just like the fucking tradthots. He can't wait to have Jew balls all in his mouth.

>April 4 2016

Also, we do support Israel, it's easier to deport the kikes back to their sandbox than gas them. And they can fuck up their own nation

I seriously cant wait for the muds and kikes to kill each other off soon. One day, Israel will push too hard and finally trigger some jihad, with our luck it will be with nukes

>israel is a containment nation
We created Israel 72 years ago. Have they contained themselves there? Maybe they will this time tho!

AHAHAHAHA fuck off TRS. Your ploys no longer work here.

Explains Hezbollah Hatred

Correct. I don't believe a word about this Hezbollah-Obama connection. It's just a way of attaching an icky, stinky nigger who was only 75% goyslave onto the desired target of zionist ire.

I'll support Zionism when Zionist support identitarianism. Until Israel can go fuck itself in the fucking ass.

shilling.exe has stopped working. You have been saged. Please do not attempt to restart shilling.exe

Thats Ali not Muhammed

FPBP
Tired of these Zionist cucks

If you support Israel you support the Palestinian genocide

Hell never win

You don't know.

(You)

But he's said Jews are the problem. This is for normies to know he supports Trump.

Fuck up, faggot. READ THE DATES BITCH, AND NEVER COME BACK TO MY FUCKIN' SITE.

Weird, this Paul guy seems to be an American living in America while sucking Israel's dick just like every other Zionist piece of shit politician who ruined that country.

>pol still cucked

Israel is an ethnostate for Jews. The alt-right wants an ethnostate for white people. No disconnect whatsoever.

"I don't care"
-old Sup Forums-

I support Israel. It negates the 'we don't have a land of our own' canard. It also demonstrates that Jews are way more full of hatred, way more violent against immigrants and way more ethno-nationalist than everyone else they point the finger at.

Now THIS is 4D chess.

nah to get elected as a republican you have to "support israel"

it's the most basic form of chess ever

This is bad why?

Have you faggots followed anything in the past year?
A right wing candidate hellbent on closing the borders and deporting illegals is currently president of the United States who is doing more for white interest and the future of Whites than and president in decades!
Oh what's that, he said something good about Israel because he had too? Well the average Jew in Israel is the same as a Wall Street banker even though the state of Israel solves the rootlessness of Jewishness and keeps the kikes from kiking about so this is clearly a sign that he is an absolute sellout. Everyone knows he definitely should have thrown up a Nazi salute and called for the extermination of Israel that definitly would have sent the entire nation cheering and would definitely not lead to an (((accident))) Goyim!

Play the fucking long game you uncompetent stormniggers. It's not exactly particle physics that in a leftist infested West larping as a Nazi won't get you anywhere.

It's because of the Christian base. They believe the Christ killers are gods chosen people. Still can't figure out if Christians think they are second to jews in God's eyes but it sure seems that way here.

God it's because evangelicals are such useful idiots in this country...

Hey maybe that's what we need to meme! We need to start a concerted effort to separate evangelicals from their love of Jews.

No it's a base for their scheming and a sanctuary for the ones who get caught

He re-tweeted this though: mobile.twitter.com/PNN_Unleashed/status/944995971330691073

pol doesn't possess the subtlety that would be needed to do that.

>gas the jooz raec war nao111!
>ok go away nazi

why not? why do ppl hate us having relations with israel?

why do ppl think israel owns the US?

maybe we give them the support cuz we're investing in our own stake in the middle east?

maybe israel doesnt own us but we own it

>supporting Israel = supporting kikes

No. Israel is essentially a containment country. And if you support it and manage to make a majority of Jews to go there you can effectively remove them from the west. What's you alternative? Helping the Muslims export the bottom trash from their civilizations into ours?
You idiots would see Europe and the US raped and sandniggd because of your retarded IQ 55 Sentiment that DA JEWS DID ET. Why is anyone on here even focusing on Israel? Muslims, the enemy of Israel are currently overrunning us but you faggots are still obsessing over fucking Israel failing to see that Kikes here aren't the same as Jews in Israel.

>only a year and 8 months from "I support Israel" to "The GOYIM Know"
Guys I think we're making fucking progress

>even though the state of Israel solves the rootlessness of Jewishness and keeps the kikes from kiking about
Citation for this? Not doubting but just curious

Hey we did it's okay to be white, that's pretty subtle. If we could do the exact same thing, not aimed at denigrating Jews but just turning evangelicals against them...it could work

No, it is not a containment country. It is a criminal base of operations and safe haven for scoundrels. Hitler already covered this, kike.

>No. Israel is essentially a containment country.
Too many fucking shills today. Makes sense since those kikes don't celebrate Christmas.

>hellbent on closing the borders and deporting illegals
Hellbent? Boy, he's got an odd way of showing it. If he were hellbent I would notice mass deportations taking place all around me. Roads closed, apartment complexes raided, tens of thousands of vehicles involved, hundreds of thousands of agents and military, college campuses and whole neighborhoods cordoned off and shut down while round ups took place. It would be impossible to miss. I wouldn't need someone to assure me that it was happening.
>doing more for white interests
There are no White interests in North Korea or Iran or Syria.
>future of Whites
The only hope for the future of Whites is physical removal of all non-Whites, mixed breeds, and all traces of the jewish race and its social contributions.
>Play the fucking long game
There is no long game that involves a worthless and hostile liability like israel.

CIA nigger detected

>Hellbent? Boy, he's got an odd way of showing it. If he were hellbent I would notice mass deportations taking place all around me. Roads closed, apartment complexes raided, tens of thousands of vehicles involved, hundreds of thousands of agents and military, college campuses and whole neighborhoods cordoned off and shut down while round ups took place. It would be impossible to miss. I wouldn't need someone to assure me that it was happening.
Hey user, you are literally retarded.

I hope no one that reads through this thread beliveves any of these retards.
Research why and how Israel was formed, then conclude for yourself if you think it's a good thing Paul supports the state of Israel.

This