idrlabs.com/transgender/test.php
idrlabs.com/gender/test.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't need to take the test

>idrlabs.com/transgender/test.php

>trans-skeptic
>holocaust denier
>round-earther

Getting real tired of this kike lingo they use to harass the sane with.

Everyone in the world who isn't bat shit crazy is an evil biggot according to these trans assholes. They're insane and hate everyone. They have butthurt on an epic scale

based

I don't need a test to tell me i'm not retarded. there are 2 genders. you can go suck a trans chopped off dick.
sage motherfucker.

I don't need a test to tell me what I think abou mental ilnesses

about*

i thought i would be higher on the sympathetic scale than i was
they can go be traps all they like, i don't care. a lot of the questions revolved around whether you think the state should provice special services in the name of being transgender, and i don't think any group should be able to drive up taxes like that.

I answered honesty.

>idrlabs.com/transgender/test.php
This. Don't need a test to tell me what's obvious.

I got 100% skeptic

Trannies are annoying. I wouldn't care if there was anything more to their personalities than being a tranny, but that's all they seem to care about and everyone around them has to know that they're different.
They're annoying and gross. Also stupid as hell.

I replaced transgender in my head with mental illness which made me agree with a few of them.

"Transgender people should be required to use the public restrooms of the gender they were born with."

How about they shouldn't use any bathroom and should instead kill themselves?

Pretty much the only thing I agree with is that there are more than two genders and that gender defined at birth is wrong.

I support trannies and yet this quiz still managed to piss me off. Half of the questions are asking about government intervention and hate speech laws, there's even one about how capitalism is bad.

What makes this funny is I'm a closet tranny.

How about you stop being a transphobic piece of shit?

Science disagrees with you

what on earth is a closet tranny
I, on the other hand dont give a fuck about trannies, i just dont want to force anyone to like them and shit, thats transskeptic aparently

Yeah I got a much lower score simply because I dont want the stste doing things. Trannies can go fuck of and do whatever I dont care.

I have the mental illness but im not crazy so I ignore the voice in my head telling me i should have been a woman.

Yeah some of the questions blur the line between asking about transgenderism and asking about the role of government.

>should a private school be forced to do something
>should a baker be forced to bake a gay cake
>should the government be obligated to spend money on tranny research

Regardless of how you feel about transgenderism, those are different questions altogether. I guess lefties just can’t comprehend that.

You can say that all you want but at the end of the day these trannies are still different from normal people. It's too easy to say "it's just a mental disorder" because someone can be born with xx and be born a man which is not normal

on a scale of 1-10 how much does this affect your life? ie is it easy to ignore.

same and i got the exact same score as you to.

Same here, are you some type of 'super Nazi' too?

Why? People that are so obsessed with their sexuality, having sex, and judging others for their sexuality do not contribute anything important to society. It's degenerate, not right, it's small-minded and not a fulfilling aspect of life to be engrossed in such things

intersex is different than gender dysphoria.

Fuck trans bullshit,they all need gassed.

Not that guy but is it trans if i dont feel like im a girl i just wished i was and it frustrates me a small amount. Like if i was one day offered the choice i would take it but the science behind it currently isnt up to par. Id just end up some unholy abomination.

Lets take the gender test too!
idrlabs.com/gender/test.php

It comes and goes. Somedays i have to chant to myself in my car about how im a man and its okay that i am one. Some days i dont think about it at all. About a 4 overall I guess.

Thats my experience as well. I think the trannies that take the bluepill just tell themselves they are actually a woman.

Got this score as well. Trans genderism is the definition of a mental disorder

Do cross-dressing nights from time to time
Or go to Sup Forums and find some trap lovers to worship you
That way you can keep the voice happy
Hormone therapy, surgery etc is the quickest way to misery road but totally supressing your desires is dangerous too

You will give me my state sponsored transition or you're a bigot.

The fact that you have so much hatred for trans people just tells me that you have some repressed issues of your own.

There were a few questions that assume I wouldn't just genocide all trannies.

>97%

>say i am neutral on 2 parts and everything else is against trans
>18% support
this is retarded

I'm disappointed by the lack of a "Would you fuck a tranny?" question.

This.

Why?

>98% trans skeptic
how the fuck did i only get 98%? I fucking hate trannies desu

are you attracted to men or women?

If you want to say that there are generic abnormalities I’ll buy that, but science does dictate that gender is determined by chromosomes, and chromosomes don’t change.

You don’t get to say “well I feel different therefore I get my own category”, that’s not how science works. If you feel troubled about your gender, science says you have a disorder, which is a mental illness.

It’s human nature to want to comfort people so we often get carried away by not wanting to hurt anyone’s feelings but that doesn’t mean we should just throw out the books and let feelings determine scientific fact and law. If a schizophrenic person hears a voice telling them to stab their neighbor we don’t tell them to do it. If a suicidal person feels like ending it all we don’t tell them to do it. If a bulimic person thinks they need to vomit up a meal we don’t tell them to do it. Yet, for some strange reason, if a gender dysphoric person feels they need to poison their body and cut off their genitals, we’ve decided as a society that they should go for it and if anyone tries to talk them out of it they’re a mean sick cruel uninformed bigot who should be silenced and jailed.

>sweden

Dude it didnt even have an ''are traps gay'' question

(((Trannies))) are merely one weapon the enemy uses to destroy white western civilization.

Or even a fill in the blank question
Traps are ______.

I feel ya brudda. Its a mild annoyance, i just try my best to be a good man and accept my fate reluctantly. Not gonna be to mad about it since theres nothing that can be done but im still slightly regretful.

I didn't even have to think about any of the answers

Not everyone on Sup Forums is a larping jew

>hatred
>not agreeing with them

Yeah they are the same thing.. To an sjw!

If you're a trans I would be worried less about what some burger thinks on the internet, and more what Ahmed thinks of you will he is busy raping your neighbour.

women 100% maybe some very slight deviation.
Should i just be gassed.

I feel like if i try to toe that line I'll jump into the deep end immediately. Im extremely fucking degenerate at heart and its hard enough keeping my degeneracy at bay as it is. I do not want these things feeding into each other. I dont want to wake up one day as a full fledged slaanesh worshiper.

This is why they need to research an actual treatment and not sex change surgery which doesn't end up helping anyone. These trannies are forcing acceptance and hurting others who actually want treatment. I feel sorry for you guys.

>vague as fuck questions and "muh evil capitalism" mixed in
>both cryptofascist and cryptocommie questions sprinkled in as "acceptive of trans"
I bet the jews did this

Only correct answer.

>YOU HATE THE GAYS
>YOU MUST SECRETELY WANT TO SUCK COCK HAHA CHECKMATE

Also, to them, I am the bigot for feeling this way. What a timeline.

Yea. Sorry, not sorry, newfriend

I hate this kind of tests..anyhow i pretended to be a Trans Fascist

Honestly couldnt care less what they do with their lives as long as it doesn't affect me

I think we are extremely similar and probably live similarly to. I also feel like ive got some extremely fucked up sexual deviance but i try to avoid it you know. I feel as soon as i let it out its all over. i dont wanna become a chaos worshipper scum.

Attracted to women... most of the time. Usually I want to fuck women, sometimes i want to be the woman being fucked.

Me too, was just bored

I am so fucking salty that no research is able to be done in fixing this. I just want to be normal.

I got 2% trans sympathetic because the question where it says “anyone 18 or older should be given hormone blockers.” Kind of a trick question. If you say no, are you saying it’s okay for kids to take it or are you saying that nobody should take it- because the state and any doctor shouldn’t not give nor prescribe them to anyone.

hehe, old school Morathi style Slaanesh is based
Im afraid that by supressing your desires to such a degree you feed and grow the degeneration
Pedophilia and closet homosexuality are connected for a reason
Just use your anonymity to express your sexuality at some safe place, i dont know whats the best place to be honest maybe just make a Sup Forums thread, its a good start haha
Hope you find happiness user

I pretty much agree with what you said, however the reason why I believe that saying it's a mental illness is too easy is because from what I've read their bodies can differ from that of a normal person. Part of it defiantly is mental illness but another part has to do with their body.

>all these triggered transphobes
Nobody wants to hear your transphobic bullshit in 2018. Deal with it.

you guys should learn how to respect women

In the spirit of Christmas I will simply wish you a Merry Christmas and remind you that have a serious mental illness that usually ends in suicide.
Seek help.

It's almost the current years guys!

there is no help except coming to terms with it and moving on

the irony in this image is REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What did it mean by this?

I got 150% trans skeptic. What does this mean?

Passable trannies : I really don't mind
Nonpassable trannies: kill it with fire

I got 21 percent trans-sympathetic, mostly because I don't give a fuck about what they do with their bodies as long as they don't push it on me or make the government pay for their shit.

It means you are the leader of the rope gang when shit finally hits the fan

And I'm transgender myself, half a year on HRT.

>CURRENT YEAR BIGOTS

2% * typo

>YOU wants to hear your transphobic bullshit in 2018. Deal with it.

FTFY

Prove it.

No amount of hormone treatment will stop the flames on your pyre from searing your flesh.

yeah I wish I could put nobody should be on hormones because trans genderism is a mental illness

are you already planning the suicide?

End it

According to them, I am slightly sympathetic.

I agreed that capitalism isn't fair.
I didn't say being fair is good.