Based black man curing cancer

I don't think this Kevin kid has much time left. If he actually finds the cure, they'll snuff him out.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3991350/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WE

DAYUM I B SUM FINNA WATERMELONIUM SHIET

Crack doesn’t cure cancer.

LMAO THIS BE A TIRANGLE I CURED CANCER LMAO

what have you done, Sup Forums?

It's frightening how these retards try to spin stupid shit like this:

>For his experiment, Stonewall injected a special high concentration of cancer-treating drug mitoxantrone into younger and older mice. He then injected the mice with aggressive colon cancer cells. After three days, Stonewall noticed that his experimental vaccine was 100% effective on young mice — their tumors were gone and they showed immunity to colon cancer. But the older mice were still afflicted by the cancer cells.

>His lab director at Rush University, Carl Ruby, said that Stonewall’s experiment helped scientists realize that they needed a special vaccine for older subjects.

> Black man
> Chicago
> Not shooting people

I am impressed, he must be 1 of 3 or 4.

this right here

op read your sources for fucks sake

WUZ

DOKTERZ

This is just mean spirited but he looks like a fag

How cancer affects older patients isn't something new.
Will every black person who does some rudimentary research be put in the spotlight? Ironically very racist.

AND'Z

SHEEIT

>Start saying people's names
What kind of niggadry is this?

N' SHIEEET

Oh SHHIIEEET I be looking under this microscope I be curing cancer and SHIIEEETTT

What the article implies is that they found the one black guy that didn’t abandon his kids to sling dope and murder other blacks

>black person accomplishes something great
>white neo-nazis rush to tear him down because blacks aren't allowed to be successful

That's weird, google scholar has no articles published by him...

1 black doesn't represent the entire population of niggers in the world

Well Sup Forums?

>leaf

>CT26 cells treated in vitro with mitoxantrone (1.0 μM) and injected s.c. into an immune competent two-month old mouse resulted in significant protection from a secondary tumor challenge with untreated CT26 (~75% survival). However, older mice failed to generate a protective immune response and succumbed to the secondary tumor challenge (0% survival).
>To determine the age-related cellular and molecular dysfunction, vaccine-draining lymph nodes (vdLNs) and the vaccination site were harvested and immune cells assessed. There was a significant age-related change in the frequency of several dendritic cell subsets in the vdLNs, as older mice experienced a decrease in both CD8+ and plasmacytoid DC subsets compared to young controls.
well, good for him, he struck lab work bronze and is getting it promoted by black-leaning media as if he literally cured cancer.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3991350/

his name is Kevin Stonewall

Hey prof what can i do for my thesis?

Oh, i have been researching cancer for 3 decades now and ihave a lot of ideas. How about you go to the lab and collect some data for my next big paper. Meet me tomorrow after lunch and i tell you the details.

kekd

underrated

it can if you figure out how to OD the cancer cells

>cancer cure
>cure
cancer cannot be cured because cancer are zombiefied cells that have too much damaged DNA so they didnt shut down when they should have died, instead have turned into undead cells that endlessly reproduce until the entire body finds itself in a zombified state on cellular level. The cause of the process that is cancer is anything that is carcinogenic. Carcinogens are just things that damage your DNA like asbestos. Eventually cancer is achieved. You cannot find a cure - as in healing serum - for cancer. Only antioxidants cant effectively stop cells with damaged DNA from becoming cancer. This is well known. The complete annihilation of all cells in the body can also be achieved through chemo therapy although more destructive than the preventative method of avoiding carcinogens and consuming loads of antioxidants.

So I "cured" cancer in one post, wheres my fucking nobel prize? Oh wait I'm not a nigger.

I keep hearing how all these nogs are GOING to do all this great shit, yet here I am five to ten years later still waiting on one of them to do it.

Its like all those child prodigies that you hear about once before they dissappear.

>inb4 he was part of a larger team

>When non-medicine people bring up "Cure for Cancer" bullshit and you're in the medical field.

Took me a while XD

ahahahahaha

>no safety goggles
>holding samples above eyeline
>short sleeved lab coat
>fume cupboard sash not all the way down
>sitting down whilst performing experiments

Get out my fucking lab

What did he accomplish?
We've had the cure for cancer for decades
but ((they)) don't allow it in the light because chemo and cancer is with many shekles goyim

>Cancer’s destructive toll pushed Stonewall to google questions like, “What is cancer?” and “How does somebody get cancer?” This preliminary research lasted two years before Stonewall decided he needed to do more. Already interested in science, he applied for several internships during his junior year of high school in hopes of working at a research lab.

>“I was like, ‘If I’m going to at least try to eradicate cancer or even fight cancer, I need to be at the core, the ground zero, doing the dirty work.'”

>Stonewall eventually landed an internship at Chicago’s Rush University, where he began studying under mentor and lab director Dr. Carl Ruby. Their relationship blossomed and the two continue to hold one another in the highest regard. It’s a true mentorship story, with Ruby giving his students an incredible amount of freedom to explore their passions.

>“He welcomed me in so much,” Stonewall says. “He really was big on just letting younger students be free with their work. Let them do what they want to do. A lot of times, when you work in a research lab as an undergrad or even as a high school student, you have this big hierarchy system where you have to listen to the person ahead of you.”

>Stonewall applauds Dr. Ruby for refusing to adhere to this unspoken hierarchy. It opened the door for the young researcher to introduce his idea for a colon cancer vaccine with confidence.

>“I came to him with this idea, like, ‘Well, how about we use a vaccination to work with the colon and the host,'” he explains. “But he never knocked it down.”

>Dr. Ruby allowed Stonewall to move forward with his experiment of injecting mice with the cancer-fighting drug mitoxantrone and colon cancer cells. The rest may just wind up becoming world-changing history.

Yeah it's a load of bollocks, it's basically clock boy all over again

They will NEVER allow a cure.
Closest it will ever get is a pill to keep the cancer from progression.

>not eating glasses
>not wearing gloves and WEARING A FUCKING WATCH working in a biohood

This is like that picture of the girl holding a soldering iron by the hot part "WHITE BOIS MAD THAT WYMMYN AND STRONG BLACK PPL BE DOING AL THE SCIENCE NOW"

they will! in case you havent noticed every time a black guy doesnt steal , rape murder or riot and does anything that resembles the actions of a logical , civilized human being they get praised to high heaven just like a gorilla that learned sign language ...

look at the buttons in the left pic ... that guy has never worked in a biolab or they were exceedingly sloppy and lazy while staging some pictures for the article.

>They can identify and inject cancer into mice
>They can't cut you open and just remove the cancer cells

?