Why is Britain the only country with respectful police?

Why is Britain the only country with respectful police?

Whenever I go abroad the officers are stuck up cunts who treat the public like enemies, especially the US where they are hyper-aggressive sociopaths itching to exercise their dominance over everyone and seem to enjoy killing kids and dogs. Meanwhile bobbies here are just ordinary citizens no better than anyone else.

Rest of the world needs to fix their fucking police forces desu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=71DIT6hYXYo
youtube.com/watch?v=y-IjjO9ph0k
youtube.com/watch?v=XYF1a2gE3y4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because, historically the USA has had nignogs and guns. Britain was mostly white people until recent decades.

I lived in the UK last year and london police were the biggest cucks i have ever seen HOWEVER when i went down to Brighton and stayed in Scotland the police were very professional, masculine and friendly.
Australian police are really good too, if you be good to them they be good back.
The cops here are literally just normal knock about blokes who are just against drugs and shitcunts and wanted to catch bad guys.

this is now a ukuck police hate thread

I somehow ended up watching a sovereign citizen compilation on youtube last night. American cops can be very patient, you only hear about the ones that aren't. I've gotten away with some shit by just not acting like an ass with the cops.

London police seem to have the biggest diversity quotas so they are full of women and muds and other cucks

If you mean respectful as in they’re a complete and utter joke, then yes i agree.

No it isn't. Fuck off.

Thats happening here in Australia atm, i can't get into the army cause i'm getting fucked by the gender quota even though my family has served over 60 years in 2 generations.
One of my best mates has been trying to get into the fire service for 5 years but can't because they take 50% women even though hes been a lifeguard his whole life.

I'm not sure if there is a lot of respect for police here, there have been and continue to be a lot of crimes that they don't peruse for really shitty political reasons and then a lot of things they devote resources to which would be better spent on say....catching rapists and burglars.

18,500 kids got sexually abused or raped by Pakistani grooming gangs over a 20 year period because the UK police thought it racist to intervene.

They had respect, now they are hated. They police Twitter users with more zeal than paki kiddy rapists.

Fuck them. To me, they are only one below Muslims on my list of 'wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire' list.

The modern copper is brainless zombie 'just doin' me job'. In other words, a spinless cunt.

What kind of degenerate criminal scumfuck are you that you have interactions with police everywhere you go?

British is s gay country.

Hope you guys get nuked.

Worst of all women are utterly useless as police officers

>Rest of the world needs to fix their fucking police forces desu
Yet your gay police force can't even stop a bunch of sandniggers from taking over your country because of muh political correctness. YOU need to fix your police force.

Fucking oath bro, my mum wanted to be a cop but she did it because she wanted to work in the admin part and do all the paper work so the men could do the real work.
My brother is a taxi driver and he picked up a cop on his way home from his shift and he told him how shit women are.
He told him a story how This dickhead sergeant sent two women to respond to a domestic even though they get told never ever ever put two women on together.
Anyways they went to the domestic and this bloke beat the fucking shit out of his wife, and then they got the call code red or what ever for all units to respond, and this bloke who my brother was talking to rocked up and he said when he got there the guy who bashed his wife had knocked out one of the female officers and had the other female officer on the ground with her radio cord around her neck strangling her and trying to get her gun out of her holster.

I think our police force has the best balance, they carry guns and plenty of armaments but they act like bobbies in the way that they talk to you respectfully like your average citizen would and don't chimp out over the smallest of sleights like nig tier americops do. Hell people talk shit to them while they're being detained and they just ignore it like the sane public servants they are instead of going on a power trip cause someone called them a name.

The police will, without hesitation, turn guns against their own people at the behest of a globalist government. They are the truest of all scum. There are no good coppers, only worthless sacks of shit that would happily stand by whilst your children are being raped. 'Just following orders' and all that.

>be American
>staying in hotel
>think to yourself 'heh sure glad I don't have to have interactions with police like those gosh darn diddly europoors'
>walk out of room with wife
>spic pointing a assault rifle at you
>CRAWL TOWARDS ME!
>panic
>get shot

such is life in burgerland

After getting arrested and put in a cell that one time I do have a lot of respect for the average Bobby. However those who are in control of their pensions and manipulate them can die in a fire.

>Why is Britain the only country with respectful police?

They have to be respectful because they have next to no power over the population whatsoever.

Mudslime rape gangs roamed their streets for the last few decades grooming and raping young women and underage girls, UK police knew and did nothing.

They beg for respect because they know nobody will give them any.

>After getting arrested and put in a cell that one time I do have a lot of respect for the average Bobby. However those who are in control of their pensions and manipulate them can die in a fire.

What?!!! Fuck that. Manipulated? These cunts chose the job of the modern copper. It is no secret that modern policing is political. These cunts, en mass, ignored mass child rape. How can any real man get manipulated into that? 18,500 kids.

The modern copper is that way inclined. It is why he gravitated to the modern policing job. He is without, spine, without humanity, without decency and without principle.

>be chav
>get in trouble with the law literally everywhere you go
>"It's the darn cops' fault they're just so rude why can't I be a thug without getting hassled for it"

>be uncle of girl raped by Muslim
>attend rally in protest
>Police break it up under anti terrorism law
>tweet about it
>get visit form anti terrorist police
>warned i'm now on a list

UK police are not what you imagine. They are brainless zombies and total and utter spineless cucks.

Maybe you should keep your ugly British nose out of other people's business?

UK POLICE HATE THREAD

>they are hyper-aggressive sociopaths itching to exercise their dominance over everyone
This is deliberate

This. I've been pulled over twice, and once the cop just told me one of my headlamps were out, and the other time he wanted to check to make sure I was sober when I took a curve wide, and let me go when I said I was sober. Both times I didn't act up. I've had speeding tickets, but every one was deserved, and again I didn't cause a fuss, in fact once I got let off with a caution and another time he wrote the ticket in such a way that I had to pay the fine but got no points on my license.

I thought all your women were 100% women.

>if you follow up on any of these leads we will bring so much shit upon you that you lose your pay and pension. Then you and your family you try to support will become destitute

It is really fucked though and you are right to call me out for seeming apologist. Apparently even the Imams of local areas are able to choose which police officers they want to investigate crimes in their Sharia controlled communities. The higher ups and politicians allow the Muslims to get away with so much shit because they are cattle mentality and will vote for who their imams tell them to vote for.

That's one of the most infuriating things I've ever read.

Sorry bro, I know we share sentiments here but the whole 'muh pension' bullshit really grinds my gears. I have lost 3 jobs over the years and immediately found new work. Yes it sucked for 2 months or so but no one was destitute, especially with social security options if it did go wrong.

So now lets explore the attitudes towards investigating child rape.

Imagine, if you will, discovering just one child rape incident. Imagine bringing it to the attention of your employers. Now imagine them telling you to look the other way otherwise you'll lose your job.

I know of no man who wouldn't kick the fuck out of the child rapist, and the guys who tried to protect them. For most real men, there will be blood.

Now multiply this by18,500 - the estimated amount of kids raped and abused by grooming gangs. The typical copper did exactly that - looked the other way. And if he wasn't directly involved, he stood by those who did. He'll argue ' a few rotten apples', 'just doing me job under difficult circumstances'.

And if his own excuse is 'wolla about me pension m8?' the fuck him. In fact, hang him. Kill them all. They are a danger to our children and their own.

when you are dealing with the dregs of humanity everyday it tends to warp your perception of people desu.

>respectful police
>lets their whole community get raped by muslims and silences the victims

Imagine being buttblasted enough to turn that man's death into a spam meme.
Such is life on the American airstrip.

Everywhere I went I had to deal with respectful police.
Give respect and they will return it.
Sure some are zealous but as based black man Larry Elder said
> if the officer misbehaves then take his ID and report him later

wow... pathetic

oi mate that sounds like hate speech, you're not a right wing radical are you?

>I've gotten away with some shit by just not acting like an ass with the cops.
aka White Privilege

Yeah they are absolutely useless. Those laws about hate speech and shit, they implement it but they don't have hands to take care of it. Happy May is cutting their budget tbqh.

if you think that one is pathetic you had better not watch this one

youtube.com/watch?v=71DIT6hYXYo

Have you ever encountered a traffic warden? You'll probably mention to them how pathetic they are and they'll say - 'just doin' me job m8'

But how does one choose that job? In film, song, poetry and literature - the job of a Traffic Warden had been universally lampooned and held up a symbol of those with little Napoleon complexes. No one can hide from that reputation. It is universal.

And yet some folk choose to do it. Why? Well it is simple. The traffic Warden is a pricks job. And it attracts the pricks of this world. It is as simple as that.

UK modern policing is exactly the same. It attracts pricks because it is a pricks job.

How on earth can anyone command a man to ignore child rape? Well modern policing found a way and the pricks that were that uniform responded with zeal.

do coppers really get given free shit in alot of places?

>just a question,i'm not a heeb

Someone needs to give the British a lesson on having dignity

Then you are unfit for the job. How warped would your perception be for you to ignore child rape because your superior told you to?

won't happen

Find any video of a cop being hyper-aggressive. Find out where they live, look at the demographics.

Now imagine, everyday at work dealing with the absolute bottom of the barrel worst of those people. Imagine every time you pull over someone they might just gun you down.

It's a shit job, at least in the military you sort of know who your enemy is. Being a cop in shitty inner cities or nog infested suburbs is like being on constant patrol in Iraq just waiting to get fucked by an IED.

In America, a nigger would do that, get shot, and you guys would have nation-wide protests and like 20 people would die in the violence that would follow.

So, yeah, it looks kinda pathetic, and those two should have just tased or batoned him themselves.

Police here all have PTSD from dealing with murderous niggers every day. I understand why they are assholes although that doesn't mean I don't fucking hate them for it.

An Garda Síochána>brit police

Don't act like a cunt in the US and they won't treat you like shit. Pretty simple rule.

Stuff like that is retarded though.

This. Aus police are based.

And fake.

what a precious life they saved that day

We keep our immigrants as slaves. Yours rape your children. :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=y-IjjO9ph0k

fpbp. The UK police will lose their least aggressive police as the demands of their job changes.

Oh my God...

Britain needs to be fucking nuked. Now.

It doesn't look pathetic, it is pathetic. In the US they would have done what was necessary. They would have shot him and be done with it.

Don't worry as soon as native brits continue to be replaced their police will be like every other country that has been diversed.

Respectful? Everyone hates the police in this country because they are cunts. They will never hurt your sand niggers or lefties but if your w white working class football fan or poor black person the police will bully you for fuck all reason. But the second it kicks off...london riots they go running scared and realise no one has their backs. Fuck them, they are just the kids that got bullied in school trying to feel important

peckham black detected

Don't worry they make up for it by bullying wrong thinkers on twitter.

tell us about the time cops in the US were hyper-aggressive to you. Oh yeah, it never happened. Go fuck your mum.

Nah I'm black it's just that black people are NOT agreeable at all and will escalate tentions if there is slight disrespect

I'm sure they get told to drop shit all the time, fail to catch the bad guy and generally struggle to hold back the never ending tide of human shit they deal with every day. Everyone failed here but never forget it all rolled downhill, the average cop would happily beat the shit out of a kiddie fiddler but the politicians, lobby groups and bureaucratic toadie hobbles them.
Your blaming the average nipplehead on the street but they have no power, direct your anger towards the politicians who caused this

>Your butterknife license seems to be in order. Now just let me see your spoon, and fork permits, and I'll be on my way.

>Ah yes OP, just don't go spreading hate speech or we may have a... "problem"

Nearly 40% of our population is NIGGERS and SPICS. Your bobbies wouldn't last a day -- I mean would literally be killed -- in a place like East St. Louis, Compton or Newark.

Nope.

The police have only their own spineless inclinations to blame. They accepted the brain washing and they have spoken up loud and clear - "we'll turn a blind eye to child rape if told to".

That speaks volumes about what kind of man you are. The police can say no. They can turn in their uniform and say - 'no more'. Then things will truly change when the powers that be have no mindless zombie foot soldiers. But the police willingly play along. They carry out their duties to the letter, no questions asked.

Again - nope. The police are not real men. They are insects. They choose this life without complaint. That speaks volumes about them.

Ya'll clearly haven't met Norwegian police. They nag the criminals into coming with them.

can't beat An Garda Síochána, 90percent of the time with Irish criminals they just do this "Ah now hes an alright fella, we'll let him off this time how 'bout we go for a pint instead"

but with foreigners they arrest them immediately because they cant do banter with them

"Never attack whole bodies of any kind; for all general rules have their exceptions. Among women, as among men, there are good as well as bad, and it may be full as many, or more, good than among men. This rule holds as to lawyers, soldiers, parsons, courtiers, citizens, &c. They are all men, subject to the same passions and sentiments, differing only in the manner, according to their several educations; and it would be as imprudent as unjust to attack any of them by the lump. All general reflections, upon nations and societies, are the trite, threadbare jokes of those who set up for wit without having any, and so have recourse to common-place. Judge of individuals from your own knowledge of them, and not from their sex, profession, or denomination." -- Lord Chesterfield

I hate our police but those are not coppers, they are PCSO's (google them).

Jesus fucking shit.

A two-week-old boot straight out of the academy is worth a dozen British Cuck-Cops

That shit is just pathetic. Who the fuck trains these chimps?

This is a trick, OP is a Muslim

Police are meant to be feared, not respected.

It wasn't that way maybe 50 years ago. Today it's the same in britain; one "false" word (truth) about diversity too much will send half of a depatrment after.

You don't seem to understand. They don't have a choice. What do you think will happen if they make the arrest anyway? The cunt politicians that run your country would set the rapist free, then have the cop who tried to do his job arrested for committing a hate crime. You want to fix your police? Purge your politicians. Do so by fucking revolt if its necessary, but until then, you must live with the consequences of the people you've elected into office.

Our coppers are cunts. Got done for cycling on the pavement instead of in a 50 zone. Public safety my arse.

Also, "is that a fookin nife m8?

youtube.com/watch?v=XYF1a2gE3y4
Portuguese police vs "New British" tourists

LMAO

So fucking cUcKd its not eve funny anymore. The cUcKd UK police used to be a meme. Now they are a fucking joke.

Yeah, I've noticed that too. It's fun to have casual banter with the police t.b.h

>Click here
because they are not law enforcers, you can literally do fucking anything in front of them they won't do shit, smoke weed, snort coke, fuck all.