Paul Nehlen going full Sup Forums on twitter

Ohio candidate for congress Paul Nehlen is on a pro white twitter rampage.

We have finally found /ourguy/.

I thought he ran in Wisconsin in Paul Ryan's district.

Another fraud

If you don't support Israel where the fuck are you going to deport all the Jews

Noice.

Soon.

Isn't there supposed to be a Paul Nehlen general? I don't really know how to bake bread properly and I haven't seen the gen since yesterday.

Are you fucking stupid? This time we're doing it peacefully!

shiut tfu shill he is from wisconsin u fuckinkjng nkike fuckkkk arghhhg

To the gas chamber.

wew my nigga, just wew

>2016

Fuck off kike.

What is Sup Forums obsession over israel? I don't care if jews have israel I just want them to stop fucking over my country

He knows who rules over him. He knows this is not a battle that can be won, right now.

All he's saying is he can support an ethno state for the jews without bending over for the kikes.

I'm the same way. I don't like em, but I don't care if they have their little oasis in the middle east so long as we take care of OUR people.

>going full Sup Forums on Twitter
So he's another David Duke sabotaging the Right by acting like a troll rather than making actual arguments to redpill normies? Great.

>d-delete this

he's relegated himself to unelectable meme candidate status. i don't know what the point of this was unless he was betting it all on getting enough Sup Forumsbux to win the election.

Fuck off faggot stop playing dumb

Dr Duke has some of the best arguments and bits of information as to why the Jews are a problem of anyone I have ever come across.
Don't degrade him like that, faggot.

Truth. Israel is where Jews are supposed to be, just like Africa is where blacks are supposed to be.

While white globalists in the west are absolutely cucked by Israel, they are the ones who need to be held to account. Obviously the Israelis are going to use any advantage they can get. Whites shouldn't be giving it to them.

lol nehlen will never win nazi cucks

israel is explicitly jewish, so its easy to jewishly smear someone
the antidote is to ask about the havaara agreement, shills are forced to admit they loved jews all along and you better not take any ideas from that nasty hitler man

Maybe he didn't have enough forseeable support to take out Ryan so he is going all in for the laughs.
More to him if he thinks he cam survive the (((press))), I don't think I know a single person with a spotless enough history to pull it off though.

Oh no kali proves Sup Forums and the state of Ohio wrong with this 1 tweet. gtfo faggot.

Sup Forums needs to realize that pointing out anti-white viewpoints of the left is it's most powerful weapon.

"It's Okay to be white" is what brought this about. White male conservatives saw what leftists truly think about whiteness and are now reacting accordingly.

says the totally independent thinker who is surely the only person to have ever used a stupid dog thing on her face in a picture for social media