My Anglican church be like

My Anglican church be like...

How does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

rocor-wr.org/
antiochian.org/western-rite
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Might as well go to a strip club.

All Christian churches are gay. It is a gay religion for faggots.

Da fuq? That stuff wouldn't be allowed in the churches I used to go to. And there wouldn't be a note spreading tolerance.
t.Baptist

Anglicans are soft af

Stop going to ch*rch

>Anglican
Here's your problem. This is how you get the priestess to rant about statistically high divorce rate during a wedding ceremony.

>creed

Has the church wholly abandoned any conversion efforts or is this part of a plan?

It seems lots of churches are now trying to be as mainstream and banal as possible to avoid infuriating a more and more out of touch population who haven't gone to church in years.

Why even bother calling it a church when it's more akin to an AIDS clinic.

no higher or lower than most churches.

Trinitarians committing haram as usual
Islam ftw

Shit like that is common occurrence? Kind off breaks the mood.

>Anglican church
user please, us Christians need to stick together but Lutheranism is the true path, started by a man who knew the problem with the jew

Fuck off Mohamed

>priestess

Find another church.

Come over to Western Rite Orthodoxy and join a host of your fellow EX-Anglicans who have made the move to the original Church of the West.
We have parishes in many cities in America, under both the Patriarchates of Antioch and ROCOR.
rocor-wr.org/
antiochian.org/western-rite

Vancouver is fucked up m8, what can I say.

>Regardless sexual orientation

Why is there a half puckered anus in the middle of the program? Is that because your church is pro faggot?

>Vancouver
It's a bit more than fucked up, it is a chink beach-head and needs a nuke, also merry Christmas

They can be saved too though, Jesus was around sinners and the dregs of society. As long as the church doesn't back down in telling it like it is, that that behavior is sinful it's fine imo.

Religion killed God.

The absolute STATE of Pr*testants

They'd have to repent in order to be saved.
>REPENT!
Was the first thing preached by both John and Jesus.
Unrepentant, unapologetic buttfuckers have no place in a Church.

>mfw my parents church kicks out most non orthodox people halfway through service

would kek but I'm Catholic and we're barely less degenerate than that.

I cannot wait for (((Frankie))) to keel over.

The Anglican Church: Where Our Pope, Is Zee Queen

The Anglican Church of Canada is very 'progressive.' A year or two ago they voted to endorse gay marriage, but they still need to do another vote three years later to make if official. The Anglican Church in North America is the conservative alternative but they are much smaller. There also are some at least broadly conservative churches in the ACC because 2/3 voted for gay marriage which means 1/3 didn't. The United Church of Canada (Presbyterian/Methodist I think?) is even worse.

No progressivism/liberalism did.

Northern Ireland is the only place in the British Isles without gay marriage.

>Anglican

Absolute heresy. Come home to the Orthodox Church, where homosexuals are beaten in the street

Anglicans are pozzed af.

>tfw they sent over missionaries to stop us killing off the natives

Abhorrent. Just got back from my service. A real candlelight service, complete with Silent Night and lighting real candles.

The Presbyterian church is still relatively uncucked. However, my pastor is unusually traditional - to the point that he's now retiring due to choices the PCC is making.

It's getting harder to find places. I'm probably going to end up in reformed Baptist when I move again.

Glad to be a Catholic.

Honestly, if the church can I still some values and traditions onto gays to reduce the levels of degeneracy, I’m all for it.

Now that gays aren’t being forced into the closet, they have an opportunity to appreciate the traditions and culture of the past. Gays are incredibly racist and having religious traditions to rally around in order to get them to favour a white state, or even to help make anti-Islam popular is a net positive for white society.

Gays are always going to exist. Better to use them as the pit bull at the gate and give them something positive to celebrate so they feel included in the community instead of forcing them to celebrate degeneracy and narcissism which are destructive to western civilisation.

Gays can be useful idiots for the cause if you get them to realise how anti-gay blacks and Muslims really are.

>all creeds welcome

geez, even those that directly and unapologetic praise the devil himself?

Stupid imbecilic morons

Modern Anglicanism is heresy. The Catholic church isn't much better, but it's proved much more resistant to social decay than Protestantism has.

Latin Catholic Mass here. All that at mine too, plus incense. Can't be beat.

were you struck blind and deaf in 2013?

nearest one by me is almost three hours one way, you're very lucky.

Sounds comfy.
At home now, sipping a nice rye on the rocks and listening to the Messiah.

Very lucky to be able to walk 10 minutes to mine.

The church should have remained an unmovable rock and a refuge from the evils of our degenerate society. Many people are becoming increasingly at odds witht he maddness pushed upon us, even lefties. All the church had to do was hold on to it's tradition and it's moral ideals and it could've caught many of the lost souls. Instead it bent to the devils will for the promise of an easier life.

Why?

Mass just ended
It was okay, sang some good tunes, smiled at some qts

Uh. I don't know how to break it to you but an open cultural Marxist became Pope in 2013 and has been doing his utmost to destroy Christs church and despoil Christian lands and people.

Expect imbibing Muslim semen to become an official Sacrament by the end of 2018.

Protestantism is an ideology which is doomed to fail. I mean, seldom does anyone actually still attend Protestant masses weekly; i think the percentage in Norway is something stupid like 3% of Protestants still go to church weekly.

As for the Catholics, it is a little bit better. I do not know why but I guess the sacraments and rituals performed in Catholicism does better at keeping people in the pews.

No. God was dead before the progressives began desecrating the corpse. The progressives are here only because God was dead.

Progressivism isn't a recent phenomenon, it first started infiltrating the church about a hundred years ago in a serious way.

Catholics have had bad Popes before.

Name the one that advocated and abetted the Muslim invasion and conquest of Christian lands.

This.

The Church of England in particular seems desperate to conform to modern "values" as much as possible. They're not prepared to stand up for their beliefs at all. It's sad more than anything. I have no idea why they think "modernising" will appeal to more people than doubling down on tradition and formality.

it's almost like god doesn't give a fuck about the pope

Benedict XVI.

This

How the Fuck are liberal proddies even worse than the liberal Catholics I have to yell at for fucking up?

It's almost like when you turn your back on God, He turns His back on you.

sauce?

Nature abhors a vacuum. We have a moral vacuum.The more tension the more violently it will correct itself. This will be interesting

Protestantism was a mistake.

>sauce?
See: Sweden.

Anglicans aren't really protestant

Pence is Catholic before any of you proddies try to claim him as your own.

that was my point

church is pointless. you're saved by faith, i.e. the belief that through christ you are saved, not works i.e. going to a place every week. the church was only ever meant to exist as a means of spreading the word of christ and inspiring faith.

i will admit that the tradition and community church provides has been valuable to our society.

I asked for evidence of Benedict XVI inviting endless waves of Muslims into Europe and castigating any who oppose it.

"See. Sweden" is not sauce of your claim.

>Catholics have had bad Popes before.
and good ones , such as the father of the crusades Urban ii

FUCKING GOOGLE IT

>"saved"
Heretics, pls go. To hell where you are destined to burn for eternity.

Deus Vult.

That's not how this works.

Endless waves of Muslims were invited into Sweden. QED

The Pope should call a Crusade for the Reconquista of Canada. The Day of the Rake draws nigh.

Making sure to elicit guilt to get more shekels.

what does this have to with the Holy See? Sweden is an suicidal atheistic dystopia like all of the Scandinavian states.

>Has the church wholly abandoned any conversion efforts or is this part of a plan?
Conversion shouldn't be prerequisite for being there. If it were, it couldn't be the result.

see that's what happens when you let people interpret your religion for you.

you turn into an idiot. here's a picture of your pope washing nigger muslim feet.

The Pope didn't save Sweden.

>Stop burning down churches
>Bizarro Varg

>The Day of the Rake draws nigh
Yup we have a mudslime problem, I have 5 large dogs 9 rifles with about 4000 rounds stockpiled (mini -14 is my favorite, or my old win 308 ), so bring it. Merry Christmas user

>Has the church wholly abandoned any conversion efforts or is this part of a plan?
Considering literally millions convert to Christianity every year and that there's huge missionary groups every fucking where i truly doubt that.

>forsake not the gathering of the believers
>as iron sharpens iron

Christ washed the feat of prostitutes, as well. By going away from the teaching of the Church, you invite the devil to trick you. You are not smarter than the entire Church for thousands of years.

gathering of believers can be interpreted to mean getting more people to believe in god.

prostitutes are not muslim invaders

How could he when Sweden abandoned the Church and then God?

No it can't lol, the meaning in Greek is specific, the Bible isn't up for grabs like some people want you to believe.
Keep in mind that Jesus also said "where two or three are gathered in my name there I am" so it doesn't have to be huge formal church.

Many of them are.

Yes.

if you're not gathered with at least two or three people at least once a week i pity you.

i'm not against church but i don't like the catholic church or any of the big churches and i don't think you have to go to one every week to avoid hell. i doubt the typical dante's inferno type hell even exists for that matter.

many prostitutes are muslim invaders?

>Heretical chants
Anglicanism was a mistake. The Pope of that day should've sent all Catholics to DEUS VULT that heretical sect. Suffer not heretics to live.

>I don't like
>I don't think
You're being very self centered. Christianity requires sacrifice, which also happens to be one of the founding beliefs of our society.

>being an open and welcoming church is a bad thing

can you guys stop larping? you really do make christians look bad.

Many muslim invaders are prostitutes, since they're all gay.

>Anglican
Reminder that the queen is their pope.

Are they going to tell all the sodomites they invite to stop being sodomites or are they just pro-sodomy?

>The Presbyterian church is still relatively uncucked.
>Presbyterian church
Gook detected.

what church talks about condemning sodomites on fucking christmas eve?

>and give up singing Jerusalem
over my dead body

>sinners welcome
>also sin welcome

Southern Baptist is the true calling

>Reminder that the queen is their pope.
she isn't the Pope she is the symbolic head just like the Symbolic head of the country, just like the Archbishop of Canterbury actually runs the show

and what for people who don't live in the South