Why aren't you becoming a mangaka?

Why aren't you becoming a mangaka?

I keep doing other stuff, like wacthing anime, instead of trying to git gud at drawing waifus

not japanese
/thread

>your editor provides you with storylines
>fuck writing this arc, I'm jsut gonna go fap and let editor-san figure it out

>editor-san found her way into your room to help you fap.

I can't draw.
And I can't sling my massive dick well enough to lure in a good female artist who will put up with my bullshit and insane ideas for no pay.

Women will put up with a lot for a good dicking, but female artists seem to be a different breed.

Drawing requires an autistic amount of effort and time I'll keep trying and fail tho

I am not a full blooded Japanese.

If SnK got published your ugly drawings might as well. Stop finding excuses and start working on that masterpiece

>tfw used up all paper in house and waiting for materials to arrive through mail.
5000 sheets user. Don't worry, I'll make something great.

post your art, fags

I don't live in Japan.

I cant draw and im realistic.

wip trying to design a female chara for now, 10 years of non practice made me super rusty.

I can't even draw fast and well, my hands are jiggling too much, and I draw with my wrists now...

I stopped trying to draw manga because I live in a third world country, comics are dead, except for scanlations and occasional vanity project by a rich motherfucker. so whats the point.

>comics are dead
not on the internet they aren't.
if anything this is the golden age of webcomics. we're past the honeymoon phase where every faggot and their shitty 2-gamers-on-a-couch threw their 2cents into the industry and we've moved into a phase where the cream rises to the top, as it should.
people will eat up anything good and (importantly) free. just make a good thing, put it somewhere people will see it and make damn sure you don't come across as greedy/lazy/over-ambitious (because nobody falls for that shit nowadays).

Didn't stop ONE
Where's your excuse now?
ONE is also a terrible writer so you can't use that either.

my country is taken over by wattpad readers.

Almost done with this one.

Too much hassle of developing drawing skills, I'm sticking to writing novels.

No, because I am more focused into deving my gemu and I'm not interested in manga in general. "Book>Anime=Games>Manga" is my line of preference.

I want to. But I'm not Japanese, pretty sure I am not a good storyteller too.

Rather be a painter desu

My drawing skills sucks and being a mangaka isn't as easy as it seems.

Focusing in getting an Engineering degree at the moment.
Honestly, it would take a while, but if I devote my free time to practicing, I could probably get somewhere decent in about a year.
But I'm a lazy procrastinating bitch and my drawings right now make me horribly cringe

most recent sfw i have. hopefully ill be at least bearable by years end

topkek

noice

Because as a non-japanese the best I can do is become a terrible and lazy comic book artist.
And I'm not even close to being able to schieve that

My ideas are not interesting.

I kept lamenting lacking of time, once you enter the workforce your available time to draw decrease immensely.

After bakuman I knew I couldn't make it. It needs a huge ammount of hard work and guts and thinking any person has that is insane. I'd rather consume than create.

sure, why not

nice

you're incorrigible, draw your comic and not tons of other things instead.

show your work

I haven't landed any publishing yet (probably because my writing is shit). And I don't want to self-publish on the net, since it feels like a cop-out.

This makes sense. Instead of getting rejected by Japanese folks, you should become a good artist and establish yourself in your homeland while taking inspiration from manga and Japanese media.

i find drawing really boring. i make music instead.

if one of you gets an anime adaptation, c-can i do the soundtrack?

Yes.