Break Blade

Is this actually good or pretty shit?

It's preety good

NTR ruined it for me.

The manga is okay. anime is okay too until episode 5.

Why?
Anime original content?

Outside of the heroine being a huge slut, it is alright.

original ending

I've seen the OVA version, thinking about reading the manga or maybe the TV anime?

The thing about mechs and concerns about their weight being too heavy and being light are actually pretty cool concepts, it really got to me personally. But the story in itself is trying to be deep but ending up not seeing its priorites.

TL;DR it's cool but the plot spills spaghetti

Picked up

do you have the page with the sfx "sound of insertion"?

It's great but the woman is a massive whore.

Wow wow wow wow, boy, now it's sounds interesting.

Costume design and protag character design is horrible.

I actually thought those were great.

TV anime was just the ova cut into bite size bits iirc.

Not sure if it is classified as NTR.
Firstly, she get married with the nigger king and actually invited the blondie to her wedding to make him jelly.
At the first sign of trouble, she dumped and divorced the nigger king and threw herself to the blondie as seen in She can probably challenge Akane in term of being Sup Forums top slut

thanks

the anime is really bad because of the original ending, the manga is good but the more recent chapters are really slow

"Fuck my loving husband who started a war over me"

Alright niggas, you've been telling me there's a slut heroine for this. That's where I get my kicks.

There better be some doujin-tier NTR shit here or it's gonna be the "Sup Forums tricked me into reading this" story once again.

Plot is awful, mecha design is godlike, fights are great.
So yeah it's ok.

I don't even remember her talking to her husband in the ovas

She mostly talked with that captured girl and the MC sometimes

>There better be some doujin-tier NTR shit here

There isn't.
Also the last chapters were picked up by some cancer tier memster translator.

is Break Blade monthly or what? Also viscount translations when?

Up every 2-3 months, if it isn't a hiatus. It's uneven and the wait can reach 5-6 months. It's probably why the manga is sunking into oblivion.
Maybe Viscount got fed up with it but seeing what picked the series after, I sure miss them.

>Is this actually good or pretty shit?

Mangabro here, it's consistently enjoyable but doesn't reach the heights of other big shows. It's character driven and the plot doesn't move particularly fast, but the battles have a lot of weight to them and even the supporting characters feel like they have value. I just wish they were more consistent with the chapter updates given that it's monthly.

>Also the last chapters were picked up by some cancer tier memster translator.

They've gotten better with the last chapter but their previous chapters frustrated me so much that I emailed Viscount asking him if he could redo the previous chapters and pick it back up. He said he might come back to it. Here's to hoping he does.

There were some extra scenes but literally nothing worth. Dropped it ~8 eps in.

To clear up some circumstances here:

Sigyn, Rygart (blond MC), and Hodr (brown skin king), were all close back at an Academy in their younger years.

Sigyn fell hard for Rygart, and did try to drop a few hints, but Rygart pretended to be obtuse because he didn't want to subject Sigyn to the hardships of being married to a man who cannot use quartz magic (which is used in everything; he basically has to go hard labor to do anything). He thought he was doing the honorable thing letting her go and marry someone with actual magic ability so that her life would be much easier.

Hodr eventually proposed and Sigyn reluctantly accepted, and the two married. However, their marriage was rather loveless, as they lived in separate rooms. Hodr had some feelings for Sigyn, but Sigyn had none for him. It was a marriage of convenience. Hodr tried using the excuse of a bro code and honor to justify his reasoning of marrying Sigyn in the first place; he thought he'd keep Sigyn out of the marriage spotlight while also giving her brilliance a chance to shine in the Royal armories rather than be obscured or overlooked.

When Rygart is called to the capital, Sigyn immediately takes to him once more. Shit happens, and Hodr and Sigyn eventually divorce so that Sigyn can fully pursue Rygart. It comes close to them actually consummating their feelings at a few points.

Semi-related, but Hodr supposedly began to have feelings for either Pope loli or his head chef. Both who also happen to be blonde-haired blue-eyed.

Did they fugg?

it's good.
just get ear plugs because that guy's voice is annoying since forever.

Last I read, before the shitty meme chapters, they were cockblocked both times.

The first time (Sigyn's dream ) was Rygart resisting hard and Sigyn too exhausted from their journey, and the second time () Rygart was willing but the mood was dulled by an urgent report from a messenger.

I'm expecting the 3rd time to be the charm.

its actually pretty good shit

This is pretty good.