The guidebook cover with new art new poster and interview from sayo

The guidebook cover with new art new poster and interview from sayo.

Other urls found in this thread:

mystic-snk.tumblr.com/post/158227957601/putangina-i-am-not-okay-i-am-not-okay-i-am-not
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where is Victor's other hand?

Victor sent Yuuri chocoates back for White Day, cute.

Who's been paying for Piggy's career more, sponsorships or his family? Japan treats him as an ace but he doesn't seem to be taking advantage of it. Victor I assume is rich off endorsements and shit, he seems way more popular than fagskate alone can warrant.

It's out? Translations, anyone?

2/2

what is this

Advertisement for a chocolate company in Japan.

That was subtle as fuck, but effective.

So subtle I almost replied asking how did we know that "Viktor" replied back.

So, Yuuri is a "lady" in their relationships after all? Or how homos are handling these things in Japan? Do gays present each other chocolate on Valentine's Day, and lesbians give it each other on White Day? Or they they celebrate both?

Oh boy, took me a while to see this one. Nice.

I hate the composition of this cover and its awkward tangents so much. For once everyone's faces look great and they fuck up the placement of the characters. Victor looks like his lost his arm in a skating accident.

I think gay couples just celebrate Valentines Day, since thats the original holiday. This is purely marketing.

But it says ph and is in English. It seems less official sanctioned collab and more just someone's hired artist fucking around.

Yep, it's the Philippines branch of Royce chocolate, a nip company. Looks like they have a weeb on the marketing team, there's another post that references Kimi no na wa. Just think of it like Arby's and their geek references, but more subtle.

Of course Viktor's reply would be over the top. Cute.

He probably has some sponsors, all he seems to train in is Mizuno.

Kek as long as the weeb references are kept stealthy and no outright copying happens there shouldn't be trouble for the artist.

First it was the local skating rink quoting bald and now this? Truly flipland is weeb country.

I am so proud and ashamed of my countrymen.

All I can think of when looking at this picture is how much Fairy must have cut his pale tiny hands when he started doing Biellmanns and how much I would want to clean his cuts and put cute Hello Kitty baindaids on them and kiss them.

Victor's arm was cut off by Yurio's knife shoes,

Mizuno was credited in YOI, wasn't it?

Don't advertise being a Flip, user. Best to keep shamefully silent at all times.

Or just an actual knife. Seems legit either way.

Their faces look copy-pasted, it's disturbing. I want justice for my BaldFat.

>tfw Victor was probably the faggot that started the quad arms race in their world and shafted artistic-leaning skaters like Taco

I want to squeeze his thighs.

Oh come on! Did they even try to make it look good?

kek

Maybe that's just the way they draw eyelashes. Or maybe they really did copypaste them for BaldFat

He looks so casual and perfect at the same time. The deep purple bg really contrasts well with his pale skin. Probably also why he looks great in a deeper blue too.

>Piggy's tiny hand contrasted with that thick forearm
How terrifying desu.

Russians confirmed for dating men with baby hands.

The composition is fine. And we don't need Victor in a unnatural pose just because you want to see both his arms.

Even the shape of the face is the same :\
But I'm not gonna complain about the similar posture, at least that doesn't seem copy-pasted.

They make Yuuri sound like an OL if that's supposed to be from him.

I love this. It's probably some random artist but the style of the drawing and coloring of the hand looks suspiciously like Kubo.

Who wants tea?

I want moomin Fairy to sit in my teacup.

>Yurio gets to fuck this
Damn.

>that packaging picture

umm.jpg

>mantrain

I just saw that

I was going to complain about people lewding tea, but it's literally supposed to be your choice of naked man sitting in your teacup while you drink it.

>human centipede

I'll always put BaldFat in together since I'm not a sick degenerate fuck. I don't care that it'll make the tea extra strong and waste bags.

Okay, who absolute mastermind was behind this?

I don't know, but it's a really cute idea. Chibi Fairy chilling in my teacup like it's a mini onsen.

This is brilliant! I always wanted to be teabagged by Victor.
I hope tea has different flavours.

>Victor's oppai

Is this fanart?

It's subtly sneaking in everyone's favorite couple for advertising

It's adorable

much better

mystic-snk.tumblr.com/post/158227957601/putangina-i-am-not-okay-i-am-not-okay-i-am-not

What'd happening in pinoyland

>autoplay

just give me a gist.

cancer blog but nice post

I'm in mobile if I knew it had auyoplay I would have put effort posting every picture ;_;

Absolutely brilliant.

I'm not accusing you user don't worry, thanks for sharing

Piggy's obviously rounder, stop shiposting, hetfag.

should be there

Why is blau's art so plain lately?

phoning it in

She's probably bored, should give Victor a rest and focus in something else.

I truly cannot understand why Sup Forums likes Yuri on Ice.

I like things

Different strokes, etc

愛の物語 of the ages desu.

But what did you like about it? I gave it a good go (10 eps) but I found it really repetitive and predictable. Every episode is just like oh look it's the same routine we've already seen five times, oh look someone fell on his ass, WHAT A TWEEST.

No objection at all to the gay content, that's why I tried it out in the first place, but that was disappointingly ambiguous and the plot and pacing are garbage.

>ambiguous

Homothread pls go back to your fujobait

>disappointingly ambiguous

Go shitpost elsewhere

This is the first time I've ever opened a YOI thread on Sup Forums so apologies if my genuine opinion coincides with common shitposting, but that is straight up my opinion. They didn't even show the kiss properly, so why are people shitting themselves about how 'progressive' it is and 'muh representation'? I understand why tumblr went crazy over it but I'm really surprised that it has a following on Sup Forums, so I figure I must be missing something.

Don't reply to him, just ignore

I liked the characters? I did like the story? I found Yuuri relatable? The animation was pretty good at times? I like reading romance once in a while? I was craving anime focused on adults with real adult problems since Tiger & Bunny? Why do I have explain which such detail why I like something? I like chocolate ice cream because it's chocolate

Nobody on Sup Forums called it that way. Nips don't give a flying fuck about western "representation" standards.

>someone doesn't like what I like but wants to discuss it
>MUST BE SHITPOSTING
Last I checked this was an anime and manga discussion board. If you're not willing to discuss, why are you here?

I'm surprised Itou-san drew these

Don't forget about the solid worldbuilding, all the research and attention to detail that went into it and the boss OST.

Not that user, but that's just how figure skating is, the same program is used for the whole season. It's the little variations where Yuuri (and the others skaters) improve that make it interesting. Heck, it's already more interesting than the average sport because it's more performance based than just chasing a ball around a court.

>people shitting themselves about how 'progressive' it is and 'muh representation'
That's tumblr. It's a fun show, with fun characters, that people like.

Do you watch or read much other romance, or is it a case of YOI being enjoyable because it's a taste of something outside the norm?

It's not discussion.It's why do you like shit that I don't like. It's stupid to even bother with. Nobody will change their mind.

I'll give you the fun characters, and the OST is excellent, but I don't see how so many people like something that's so repetitive. It's like Nodame Cantabile- I liked it when there was some kind of actual plot progression happening, but I found myself wanting to skip the skating sequences because they were boring me to death. When the skating sequences make up such a large part of the show, that's not ideal.

I don't give a fuck about representation, lgbtshit and all this crap. Yoi has nothing to do with real life. I like it because I enjoyed everything from the story to the characters. It's not a perfect show, but means a lot to me.

>not like Nodame Cantabile
Nothing we can do about your bad taste and short attention span

So your problem is that you tried to watch a show about figure skating when you don't like figure skating at all. To each their own.

I think you misunderstood my point. I love Nodame Cantabile when it's not endless still orchestra shots, but fuck me are there a lot of still orchestra shots. It's disappointing when an anime starts off interesting but has large chunks of episodes consist of something so repetitive.

Again, disliking a show because the subject it's not of your interest. By that same logic Rakugo would be a flaming piece of shit to you, and that's one of the best shows of the year.

I often browse through romance (het/bl/gl) manga and anime but I find 99% forgettable and cringy. Why I do this to myself.

Romcom tends to be a lot better.

That's what skating is. The BD's improved the skating and made it more enjoyable, less audience shots.I don't know if that would help you, but it sounds like it's not your thing. Don't get why you are surprised people do like it though. You aren't interested in skating. So why bother watching.

I've enjoyed plenty of shows about topics that I wouldn't otherwise be interested in, a well-written and well-produced show should be able to do that. If people like it because they like skating then that makes perfect sense, but i didn't imagine many people on Sup Forums would be into skating.

I might see if I can find the BD rips so I can finish the series without wanting to shove needles through my eyeballs, thanks for the suggestion.

Most of the time the skating sequences has characters' thinking about their motivations etc, so for me it's another moment to build their character. And like I said, each time they performed there were differences that reflected the mood/situation and ties into the characters. And while I will say that YoI does suffer from pacing issues, it also sounds like figure skating just might not be your kind of thing.

I'm not into skating much and love yoi. The skating didn't bother me because it was used for development and to show the character's feelings and motivations.

Your surprise that anyone would like this is baffling. Have you seen how much is has sold? A lot of people love it. They aren't all skatefags either.

Yes, I have seen how much it's sold, that's why I'm surprised. Given the hype, I was expecting something a lot better than what I saw.

Do you watch other sports anime? A huge part of why it's liked is because it went against a lot of the usual expectations for similar shows.

Did Yuuri inherit his Eros?

People throw their money at what they want to see, and this is how trends are born. For how flawed a show can be, if the contents meet the audience's taste, it will be successfull.
Why is Sword Art Online so acclaimed despite being actual shit?
Yoi set a new trend in the anime industry, so expect probably more anime that will try to emulate it.

But the characters are terribly written, at least Victor is.

this shit is adorable

I wonder what Mr. Katsuki looked like when he was young

Nip couples are pretty much sexless after marriage but I could see the Katsuki's keeping the flame going forever. Hiroko looked absolutely charmed by drunk Toshiya still.

Makes me wonder how Bald's parents are