WE ARE
777 SISTERS!
bilibili.com/video/av9073716/?from=search&seid=658057760949981231

Preview for T7s First MV is out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D4JXuO4XFI8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It actually doesn't look very impressive. Why won't they just do a proper anime already?

That's why need to meme magic it into existence.

This April they are performing at Makuhari Messe, the same place SideM announced their anime.

It has been 3 years since the game started service, the LL anime only aired roughly 3 years after it's debut.

With this as our fuel, we will meme magic the anime into existence!

youtube.com/watch?v=D4JXuO4XFI8

If T7s gets an anime announcement ever, I will come back to do the Killer Tuner mickey mouse call.

They should invite the girls to Anisama already.

Seventh Haven is the best song. No other song comes close.

Song of Beginning.

>7337
Almost.

>no YoneMai
Absolutely disgusting.

Is this as gay as Love Live?

Just do a show about 4U.

H A J I M A R I U T A and Sparkle Time are phenomenal. Karakuri songs are also great.

I like the chill vibe of songs like SAKURA and Sayonara Rainy Lady

am i the only one that put star glitter in my top 3 t7s songs

Considering how shit LLS and CG were, i don't know if making an anime would be a good idea

The only people that can do a T7S anime is the Atmosphere Trio (Yoneyama Mai, Tarou Iwasaki, Shuhei Handa) at Trigger.

Fuck off triggerfag

Did T7 take off? Seen the name pop up every now and then. Was into the game for a bit when it released but dropped it shortly after.

Idol anime isn't a good thing since they always lead to cheap soap operas instead of enjoy the relation with the characters.

The songs are good, the game is still jewier that LL SIF or deresute.

Don't know about the game popularity, but their music CD sales pretty low compared to LL or im@s. The 2nd album sold 9k

I feel like I am the only person who likes 4U more than Karakuri

T7S doesn't need an anime. If it happens, it's going to grow the popularity using yuribaiting and disgusting forced drama, and also ruining characters, just like LoveLive and Idolmaster did (and bang dream, but i sometimes forget it exists).

The PV looks meh at best, from what i've read, it was done in-house, which explains the quality.