Does fapping to traps make you gay?

I don't care if I get banned for this. I really need some (SERIOUS) answers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qMoEs7eQeZE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe decide your own sexual preferences instead of having others tell you what they are or should be

Not gay if they're dressed like girls.
Not gay if you have a bigger penis than the trap.

Yes if you masturbate to anything that it's not a woman it makes you not only homosexual but also a faggot

>needs far material validation from a javanese basket weaving forum
Nigga you a bitch

Yes, being sexually attracted to someone of the same sex as you is the very literal definition of homosexuality. That's fine if that's what you're into. All the people who try to come up with any farfetched excuse and justification as to why it's not gay are really annoying and need to stop and just come out and admit that it's totally gay.

You're masturbating to a doujin with what appears to be a cute girl but then she whips out a penis? If you stop right there, it's not gay. If you continue, it's gay. Unless it's a doujin about the trap fucking a girl, then you're safe too.

You actively seek out trap content to masturbate to characters you know are men dressed as women? Indisputably gay.

Maybe

yes, faggot

>Unless it's a doujin about the trap fucking a girl

I don't know what it is, but I love this shit for some reason. Solo trap, no thanks, dude on trap, hell no, but trap on girl, fuck yeah.

It depends.

Are you fapping to a cute character who happens to be a trap? Or are you fapping to traps and/or thinking about their dicks specifically?

No

No.

>for once a bible shop is accurate

If you like a character who turns out to be a trap then who cares. If you are looking up series and doujin with traps then yes its gay.

But again, who cares.

It's funny because I didn't like traps before I started crossdressing myself. Didn't seek them out, didn't see the appeal. But after you get hooked on the intoxicating feeling of guys praising you for being cute and pretty, yeah...
Gay as hell, and that's ok. Just don't let the ways you get sexual satisfaction define your life.

Only if you're a man.

That can't be true.
If a woman can like traps without being gay, then that means a man can like tomboys without being gay, and we all know that's nonsense.

Yes, it does. There's literally nothing wrong with that, though.

>Is it gay to like dicks
I dunno.

Yes
If you're into the penis then yes

>fucking futafags still trying to find excuses why they're not gay

>that means a man can like tomboys without being gay
They can.

Who gives a shit? It doesn't matter.

Here ya go, buddy; SCIENCE!
youtube.com/watch?v=qMoEs7eQeZE

You are gay, son.

Futanari hardly has more dick screentime than some NTR cock worship "ooh you're so much bigger than my husband ooh my body tells me to suck" thing though. Futa on male is always gay.

yeah, but dont let that stop you

me personally, I always rely on the opinion of other users on internet polynesian tattoo parlor feedback forums to determine my sexuality.

>Futanari hardly has more dick screentime than some NTR cock worship
When did anyone claim NTR cock worship isn't gay? You're begging the question here, buddy boy.

It's very gay unless you go down the rabbit hole that skirts turn men into women.

It's a fucking drawing, who cares? If you are not having sexual intercourse with a male then what does it matter? Fapping to any kind of doujin doesn't mean shit if the IRL version doesn't do anything for you. Even then what you are interested in as fap material isn't always what you would want in real life.

This. I've stopped caring and my mind is completely clear.
The entire world can be broken down into two categories: the cute ones and the ugly ones.

>. Futa on male is always gay.
I think it depends who is penetrating

for some stuff there is no irl equivalent

this.

I find penis bulges to be fucking hot but I don't like men. Am I gay?

That's male on futa.

my nigga.

Yes.

Yes

Why do fags always corrupt girls as trannies
As bad as furries

Not if they're cute.

Yes, if there's a dick and you're attracted to it, you're a fag

maybey its just a puffy vuvla fetish taken to an extreme

Cute people are cute. You've seen your dick all your life unless you never bathe or sit down to pee, so why should another bother you?

Is your female fwb a fujo? You should let her know you're into homosex.

>you're a fag

Yes. Now you have to color your hair pink and attend a pride parade

Yes. They may look feminine outside, but you know they're actually male. You're consciously fapping to a human with a penis. That's gay, but there's nothing wrong with being gay. Embrace the gay. It's okay to be gay.

Also, it's only not gay if you didn't know.

Yes. You are gay.

They can. It's the prime source of lesbian complaints about men being misogynist. The saying goes, you can fuck the gay out of a lesbian etc. etc.

I've always seen trapshit as being closer to prisongay than normalgay

>tomboys
that isn't the equivalent user, tomboys are still feminine enough to be considered girls
what you are thinking are is dykes.

Yes now fuck off faggot.

Maybe the prison was the society all along.

Yes. Penis goes into vagina, the way nature intended.

Literally who cares? They're 2D.

What's with all this trap bullshit all of sudden? Or better, is a year that this whole trap obsession continues. Every thread or picture is full of "WHERE IS THE DICK", "THE DICK MAKES IT ONLY BETTER" and shit like that.
Do people really have flavour of the month fetishes?

Obviously the OP cares, for one.