Sup Forumss opinion: Is crying, also this case, manly/ok/acceptable?

>youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o&t=261s

I admit I couldn't hold it back for this man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oUb8ySdERKs
youtube.com/watch?v=so5nCZq_j8w
youtube.com/watch?v=pRMdS0OH9u0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're German so you should. What your country did from 33-45 may have been disastrous in the end, but it's one of the most impressive feats in modern history.
My only gripe is that I cannot fully support a man who invaded my country.

I'm russian

But did he brutally invaded and killed people in denland or was it just a simple take over?

franceundernazisvsfranceundermulticulturalism.jpg

>denland
I'll let that slide, Ivan.

Denmark got off easy because the government collaborated with the Nazis and barely put up a fight against the invasion. Our government was essentially NS from 40 to 45.
Yes, the Germans killed people anyway.

crying is not manly, as long as you are crying over a legitimate cause

crying because apple ran out of the new iphone? gas chambers for you soyboy cuck

crying because your women are being raped and your lands are being invaded by shitskin murderers? based

IS manly**

This gets me in the feels Merry Christmas

youtube.com/watch?v=oUb8ySdERKs

Hm why do I never hear that on this board

The only time it is ok for a man to cry is if they literally have something in their eye that causes excess tears in the attempt to wash it out.

>Yes, the Germans killed people anyway.
But can you honestly say they weren't Jews or commies?

No, it's legitimate to cry over the loss of whiteness and how women are now choosing black inferiors over us as superior white males.

As he said A legitimate cause such as the cause for a white world with women in the kitchen where they belong, is based. I cry every single day for what has happened to the white race and what white women are doing, when they should be with me

Sieg Heil to our people

No, desu. But ordinary Danes who put up resistance to the occupation took the fall too. If I had been alive back then, I would probably have hated the Nazis too.
In hindsight it's easy to see what the better alternative was, though.

This. When you look at Denmark today, you cannot help but wish for a Hitler, amirite white brother? Really wish we were Nazis today instead of liberal cucks who allow white (OUR WHITE WOMEN) women to breed with inferiors.
Just image how nice our lives would had Hitler won

Really think Hitler should have won, and we would have been better off as Nazis, m8. Hope you agree, with brethren of whiteness and masculinity who is held back by the jews and that's why we aren't successful or thriving

These are the only people I respect and they don't even exist.

Gå i seng, Nicolas.

Han har en poäng ändå

Hitler resented the successes of the White man and saw Whiteness through German eyes which led to his downfall.

Soon

Sup Forums cries every time hollywood makes a movie with a woman in it.

No but getting very angry at what was lost is.
youtube.com/watch?v=so5nCZq_j8w
youtube.com/watch?v=pRMdS0OH9u0