Why can't Canada and the US become one nation? What are the downsides?

Why can't Canada and the US become one nation? What are the downsides?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=when was canada founded
lmgtfy.com/?q=how can i stop being fooled by leaf posters
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A bunch of cucked voters to tip the scales

The US annexing Canada would be like a cancer patient knowingly ingesting an undercooked steak infected with mad cow and worms.

They already are one country. Canada is a proxy state or a hologram depending on the angle of entry.

The same way leafs shit up this board they would shit up our nation

too many canadians

S O O N

Our dogs get raped by Canadians.

Just fucking move up north cunt. There is so much fucking land up here

This. Fuck this.
Also, we already have enough Asians.

Canada is
Literally owned by the queen of England. The Brits will
Have to flee somewhere soon. Of
Coarse in future king George will
Dissolve parliament and restore England's birthright.

Also forgot the government taking your children if you disagree with this being taught in public school.

The queen is getting old, i doubt they give a shit anymore.

It was a standing invitation under the US articles of confederation; Canada could join the US anytime.
Canada spurned us. Kinda cucked to have that in your constitution. Now, don't go thinking you can flood yourself with Moslems and then flee to the US when things get really fucked up.

30 million far left voters that would make California look like a GOP stronghold by comparison.

Fuck, you're right...

Because we have a Monarch, and therefore a superior form of government.

This would be true if you were a monarchy

Finally a good post. American hours are such a drought.
Merry christmas and god save the queen.

>fpbp

but seriously fuck that, I'd kill myself. This country is already full of retards, we don't need anymore.

>he thinks canada isnt a monarchy

Lest we forget.

Two of the attacks weren't coordinated well, so I think that is why they weren't able to capture Canada, if I remember correctly.

Noooo fuck those retards

We get 56 percented

>Literally owned by the queen of England.
Incorrect. We're literally owned by the Queen of Canada.

Failed so miserably that we pushed you back to your capital and burned down the white house. American schools don't like teaching about the war of 1812.

I'd rather have Mexicans who vote right wing than white cucks who vote left wing.

Really? It was covered pretty well in my history class. That said, I took the AP version of US History.

Do you guys suck british dick too

Motherfucker, just you wait for the 2018 invasion. This time, many leaves shall be raked.

Guaranteed the average american doesn't know they lost a war vs Canada and the white house was burned down.

It was explained that the War of 1812 was incredibly bloody on the US side that the US never tried to escalate war with Canada ever again.

You should just kill yourself to be safe famalama

Also Canada is fine as it is, we don’t need millions of rednecks voting against the NDP and Liberal centrists

Literally the liberals here make your progressives look like Marxist revolutionaries

Keep your insanity to yourselves, we don’t elect reality tv show douche bags here

>queen commands you to be her autistic jester
>say no
>not decapitated
That's no monarchy m8

>and the white house was burned down.

>What are the downsides?
The United States does not need 36 million more Democrat voters.

>lost a war vs Canada
>war of 1812
>canada wasn't founded for like 50 more years

This is why we aren't shacking up with you assbandits.

And you have a bunch of strung out injuns and shitty cold real state.

I wouldn't doubt it. I think the major dealings with Canada were The War of 1812, the border demarcation in the northwest region of the US when Polk was president, and Alaska during American Imperialism. I can't think of any other on the top of my head. I think there may have been one more.

>vs Canada and the white house was burned down.
>White House Burned in 1812
>Britain grants Canada nation status in 1862
50 years too early faggot, the brits burned down the white house

lmgtfy.com/?q=how can i stop being fooled by leaf posters

So this is how the shitskins operate huh? Thank god we have a border between us.

>WE WUZ KANGS AND SHIET NIQQA

The cope is real.

You do realize that Canada still existed as a territory before it was officially a sovereign nation. I know American education is pretty bad, but you can't be this retarded right?

>heh sorry bro because of this small technicality I’m not recognizing your valid argument heheh

Never change America, even when they lose horribly they think they somehow win

>Iraq was a victory for liberty
>Vietnam was a controlled evacuation
>Afghanistan was a total success
>1812 never happened because of reasons I don’t have to recognize but maybe you will?????

Nope

Fpbp
You're bot dragging us down with you
We'll crash and burn on our own thank you very much

Not to mention the fact that Upper and Lower Canada existed before the war, just let the subhumanlets enjoy their fantasy.

Also, jewmeriniggers never gained independence, that was Brits living in North America.

Why would you dilute your gene pool with amerimutt DNA?

Please allow me to tell you why you are wrong.
>1 'We' no YOU faggots didn't do shit, the British did.
>2 The war of 1812 is taught universally in the US school systems and we heard about it plenty with apparently better detail than you fucking leaves.
>3 Go ahead and try it again without the British doing most of the work faggot.

Thank fucking God we lost

Like when a sports team changes its name but has all the same players.

I love the USA, merry Christmas to you lovable shart in marts

Canada is going to be 60% in less than ten years btw. They're the next to fall

there is no downside, only if we remove all Canadians first.

You already are you cucking idiot.

Do we really want those in Quebec?

You live in a penal colony where the prisoners have crossbred with gas huffing cave people.

Do you really think you're in a position to be giving lectures on racial purity?

Top Kek. Enjoy your millions of immigrants soon to be 56%-er

DELET THAT FLAG

>that analogy
t. brainlet

this thread was almost interesting

I see absolutely no difference between Canadians and Americans, which is a shame. The Canadians even copied the generic neo-American accent. They don't strike me as British in any sense any more.

Naw. The cultures that founded both countries are quite different.

So in a way, the War of 1812 was a civil war between the US and Canada?

>gas huffing cave people
We have those too. So do you.

Quebeckers are based, literally the best Canadians the Anglo Canadians are Lefty Faggots essentially New Yorkers.

Dog blowjobs

It's always been about fucking the crown, so in a since, yes

>remember squaw you traded that land for shiny beads

And honestly they are lucky to have gotten that

if anything we should deport all non-whites to canada

We'd be Americans, so fuck that. 10-1 says you're from fucking Calgary.

>Dog blowjobs
>Apology to LGBT/mentally ill
>Pm under ethics investigation
>Pro Terrorism

Keep up the good work guys!

Or better yet, you could Take over Canada, create a small section or country in the northern most part of Canada, and send all the degenerates there. Then put all sanctions possible and cutoff trade to that region. The degenerates will starve to death. Once that happens, annex that region. Boom, problem solved.

I propose we just build a wall blocking off the American coasts from the rest of the country so when oceans flood the coasts it gets the liberal elitists as well as the nonwhites

Not nearly as bad as Amerisharts

No, I don't want white male canadians to lose their foreskin. No homo.

That flag is an abomination. Kill yourself.

You “leader” is letting all of syria move to your country. At this rate we’ll need a northern wall soon

>They already are one country. Canada is a proxy state or a hologram depending on the angle of entry.

this guy knows

>What are the downsides?

Half of the worlds terrorists would then be integrated into the US

> implying there is a difference

I'd be associated with fucking leafs.

We don't elect a school teacher as National Leader that was fathered by Pedo Castro either. Justein Cuckteau sucks Jewish cock and runs around your fucked up country with faggots. Get Blacked You Faggot and

There could be. The monarch of gb and ni must be a member of the Church of England. Canada has no such requirement and it'd be against their version of the constitution. So if a Catholic, a jew, a muzie, or some other non Church of England member was next in line for the throne, the monarch of Canada and that of the UK could end up being different people.

"we"?? Burning the capital is true, but to imply it was the great leaf military is bullshit."canadians" didn't exist and few permanent residents were a few hundred moose fuckers living in forts. The redcoats that fought in the war sailed back to the UK after they lost their second war to keep us bending the knee to the British monarch.

>What are the downsides?
mapleniggers and snowcoons

bunch of amerimutcucks cant invade and genocide the leftist jew puppets?

pathetic

they downplayed the american tears and bloodshed

Why do burgers post shit about shit they don’t know anything about? The monarch of the UK and commonwealth (and realms territorial) is constitutionally the monarch of Canada. Unless Canada amends it’s constitution, which is politically and functionally almost impossible these days, the House of Windsor will always be the head of state.

Just a matter of time. We get the coasts, burgers can keep the worthless flyover territory. (I’d imagine Quebec would go it alone..)

This. I like Canadians and would love to share a nation but it would be a shit show for the right wing and Canada would end up with a lot more blacks.

Quebec would fucking hate it, even more than the status quo

The US has difficulty staying together as it is. The Northwest and Quebec especially would want to leave. ANd the South as always

I'm a US citizen who lives on the border and owns property on CA, so I'm more than qualified to answer this. CA is nothing like the US, if anything, CA is like the other CA (California) when it comes to culture. Except for enclaves of conservatives and Quebec, CA is super liberal. We're talking oil and water here... mix them together and they make a great salad dressing, but separately they can't be combined. Social 'emulsification' would force more leftist, statist liberalism on the US than conservatism on the Canadians. Don't get me wrong, I love Canadians, I drink Canadian beer, I say 'eh' in every sentence and I love hockey. But we are better friends 'apart' than we are together. Same deal with Mexico... we don't need a mega continent with open borders to have a health and secure northern hemisphere. As they say fences/walls make good neighbors.