Overlord

Is nabe autistic?

She's cute-istic.

>I do not understand fascination with sexaulizing me. Automatons are not equipped with genitalia, nor can we experience dopamine release as organics do. Our hardware ports are not recommended for entry, and will most likely lead to injury.

>The only vibrations this shell creates originates from the internal primary power core. Though its decibels would not achieve sexual release, and would only threaten my own functionality if exposed. i also calculate there is a 83.78% chance that humans exposed to the core would suffer from radiation poisoning. If you seek to stimulation, we would be happy to contact Shalltear-sama on your behalf. Our scans indicate her breeding parts as functional and she has used them 23 times in the last 24 hours.

Yes. When she ride my dick

Didin't one of the stories literally flat out that she's a retard?

"That little lady was quite strong. What is her name?"

"I have no interest in the names of oversized mosquitoes. Although, I think her name was Evil-something."

"How mean~ Didn't you guys come together as comrades?"

Narberal frowned at her companion's words, so Solution answered for her.

"...that would probably be Blue Rose's Evileye. Sebas-sama wrote as much in one of his reports."

"Ah, that sounds right."

Narberal was sure that Solution had the correct name.

"Nar-chan, are you pretending to be retarded? Are you all right?"

"Can you all actually remember human names?"

"That is no problem for me. I might end up needing to know them during the course of my duties. I took care to commit a few important names to memory."

"No probs here su~ actually, you could say I get along pretty well with humans, yanno?"

”No pRObLEMs HErE.”

Narberal was slightly shocked when she discovered that she was alone among her fellow maids. Just as she was considering whether to pay more attention to names, the sound of an explosion rang forth. Because buildings blocked visibility out of the corner, they could not tell what had caused it.

Any news about extras for second movie, or about youjo/overlord event?

>Male Valkyries
>Demiurge Commander-Type
>30 100lvl Golems
>PDL 130LVL
>Nfirea can wear Touch Me armor
>Climb will defeat Ainz
Let's stop pretending this is not what this tread will eventually devolve into.
Why do you even keep creating those?

Nabe isn't autistic, she is just stupid.

dont forget bug spray!

>Climb will defeat Ainz
what

She just lacks common sense.

humies think [limit breaker] means he can powerlevel to 100 and is a perfect counter to ainz class meta.

Is this LN any good? heard that always uses the same trope of the protagonist being overpowered as fuck.

Well untill Nw'ers figure out a way to counter time stop, they pose no threat to Ainz

MC is basically the god of death

yes and no. its still kinda about a way OP protagonist, but its not the typical shonen powerwank like DBZ. in those, there is always someone new that is more powerful to fight. in OL literally no one outside of the MC's faction can even be compared. they are so OP is stupid.

however, its more of a story of global conquest via a comedy of errors. ainz trying to run an evil organization like a buisness rather then a saturday mornigng cartoon villain. most of his conquests are dont by sheer luck, bluffing, and pure coincidence rather then a direct show of force.

ainz blundering through his life as a supreme BBEG is fun. hes not the typical iseki teenager, hes a 30+ salaryman/watgeslave that does nothing but play vidya in his spare time. hes pretty otaku too. he caters to the NEETs rather then the chunnis.

Upgrade yourself.
Someone delete one golem, there is 31 of them in the pic.
I care about my headcanon.

32 actually, 7 rows of 4 and 2 rows of 2.

How could they?

>Male Valkyries
stop this meme you dip

Well, I will give it a try user. thanks for answering.

No.
He has commanding abilities but not a commander type.
Possible.
It's lv 120 equivalent since monsters are stronger than human/heteromorphs, DDL > 1 guardian is proof.
He can, that's what his talent is.
Maybe, saying he won't defeat him is just as headcanon as saying he will.

Nothing suggests that wouldn't hurt cocytus.

No one said that, nazarickfags as delusional as ever.

All powerful entities were killed long ago. Its very likely that the story will follow the established route of op nazarick vs jobbers and their shocking realization of just how small they were. Then, since all of nazarick are nearly immortal, there will be a huge timeskip until new players appear.

>wouln'd hurt cocytus

the thread flamewar was mostly about humie fags thinking Evileye could kill entoma with her self made spell. nazarick fags went all "durr magic resistances shes way higher lvl no wai shed died", cocytus got throne in the mix as a potential victim, which only made it worse. good times.

Nobody can challenge Nazarick superiority in NW, Ainz is just being nice.

New World is full of threats that can wipe out Nazarick.
Author asspulled this much with simple movie door pamphlet and we're not even out of Middle East zone of New World.
Then there are 30 golems and other continents too.
Nazarick is doomed.

What? You've never touch your AMD processors sexually before?

Maruyama have some intoduction on dragonlords in bonus material.

Deep Darkness Dragon Lord

killed a player 300 years ago and collected one of the "twenty" as a trophy. get absolutely countered by Shalltear, but have a slight advantage against all other floor guardians if they gave him(?) the chance to go 1v1 (exclude Gargantua).

Didn't ainz die already

I abused Radeon chip, even forced it to work while hurt and overstrained.

The levels of bait already present in this thread is dangerous.
And I'm not sure if people are actually being serious or not. I guess it might be time to leave these for a good while again.

There is nothing wrong with Male Valkyries.

Renner will outkeikaku all Nazarick.

Philip will make picrelated possible.

PDL can solo Rubedo.

Vague suggestion is hard evidence.

Arche, Clem and Gazef will come back to destroy Nazarick.

What was the first franchise to do battle maids? Where did this idea come from?

Elf rapeking will rape Yuri.

Pleaides < Black Scripture

Climb is MC.

Overlord is "trapped in a game".

This is canon.

Go Gin can solo any of Pleiades.

Chair would be better with big tits.

Yuri is "that one headless maid".

Pestonya and Nigredo shouls have been executed for treason.

Ainz doesn't know what he's doing.

PA fucks Narb.

In the dub she literally cannot read. Ainz says it when talking about how he can't read the message board.

Momon is hero and savior of humankind.

I will take this bait just because I haven't taken it before.

Valkyries are warrior Dis which are an all female race of norse demi-goddesses.
A "male valkyrie" is like having a male amazoness, or to make my point a male princess.
Someone making a valkyrie(male) character is not something I would put past the members of Ainz Ooal Gown if you catch my cold. So yeah. The concept is just as erroneous as saying "I want to make a male witch".

If the idea of the character is to have a winged fighter dude then that would just be a warrior angel.

Entoma was easily wrecked by Blue Rose.

Disappointment did nothing wrong.

Is there an actual dub? Or do you mean jew press?

Enri' first kid will be green.

Chaotic Evil.

>in the dub she can't read
.dub

And this is why we shit dubs and the people who watch them

speaking of dubs

Ulbert cucked Touch Me.

What's the appeal of this series?

>dubs
Fool.

Ainz is a stalker.

I am ok with this. Let this be the new meme instead.

Yes. It's horrible. Most of the characters are represented poorly.

Vol 18 will be last volume.

Friends left Maruyama = Overlord happened.

Albedo is editor-san self-insert because she wants the author' bone.

They will die.

Top guilds never raided Nazarick because they didn't care.

Workers didn't do anything wrong.

Daily routine.

Retarded naming sense.

What if Azin got to NW as human?

Wait I thought this wrapped up?

Isn't there only 14 or so episodes in the 2015 series?

Pervert.

If anything, the latest chapter made clear all battle maids are slightly retarded-austistic, it never was something exclusive to Narberal.

Did I miss something user?

In the sub, Ainz also mentions the same.

Neither of them could read nw letters at the time, but user points out that the dub makes it so she's illiterate.

Bling skeleton.
He is about to release the hottest clip of the millenium.

>Climb will defeat Ainz
At least you got one right.

This is true but it'll be some digital world thing where his mind was downloaded in it making it both a game and reality.

lurk two years before posting

But Ulbert and Touch Me are gay lovers.

This fucking thread. You all disrespect Ainz-sama with your shitpost

Then Ulbert touched Cuck Me.

Overlord is a light novel series.

>you
>25 IPs
Pretty sure I managed most of it alone.

no u

What's with all this bait?

See comrade, it is better to immunize the thread with weak bait while it is still young.
Then anons will resist stronger bait easier when thread matures.