Why is Japan so... peculiar?

Why is Japan so... peculiar?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/out-of-japan-mother-love-puts-a-nation-in-the-pouch-1508595.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cuz they are honorarily n shieeettt

Being stuck on an island with nothing but rice and rice wine is like being put in time out with nothing but sugar and mountain dew

And people wonder why they jerk off to drawings of kids.

Because the nation is as closely related as possible. Each citizen is like a genetic cousin. There is no "other", and so there's both a respectfulness and a comfyness you don't find elsewhere.

CUM IN MUM

independent.co.uk/news/world/out-of-japan-mother-love-puts-a-nation-in-the-pouch-1508595.html

>The student, in his early twenties, was receiving private English conversation tuition from the American woman who in the course of one lesson asked him about his mother. The student fell silent, looked out of the window, and suddenly burst into tears.

>After some time he calmed down, and, with little further prompting, began to talk about an experience eight years before. It was during his final year at school, when he was immersed in the 'examination hell' that demands long hours of study, cram schools and demonic dedication from those who want to get into a good university. One day he was offered, and received, sexual favours from his mother to encourage him to persevere with his schoolwork. Afterwards he felt crushing guilt, although he came to suspect that something similar had happened to at least one of his classmates. But he had never before spoken directly about it.

Because they are not the same culture as western. They live on an island. Their culture evolved totally isolated. Of course it's going to be different. When left alone people can come up with all kind of crazy shit.

cannibalism
human sacrifice
demonizing dogs and pork
homo is normal instead of straight
every word can be a bad word
making sexual desire forbidden
torturing those who threaten the establishment an occupation
making psychedelics punishable by prison for years at a time
making profit from imprisoning people
worshiping toilets instead of using them

>Text in red おちんちん触んないで translates to "Don't touch my dick!"
>He's still dancing by a bunch of kindergartners like Hard Gay.

Even I don't get Japan sometimes.

Why do chinks complain about low birth rates when they are the largest group in the world

You're saying you find those children attractive user?

Finland is weirder.

so the kids losing the game? stupid kids

Lolis just can't get enough cock.

never change based nipland

hot

>Germany

Figures.

sounds about white

Japan has always been this way.

>tfw Japs had censorship even hundreds of years ago

BLEACHED

This is why I lift weights.

Serious question: Do the ladies really scream like tortured cats during sex?

Majority atheist population, they celebrate degeneracy.

It's a pathetic Nip male fetish, they crave screaming women because their dick is sub-atomic is size

Fake, Japs don't know how to build a door!

When I was stationed there, it was pretty easy to get girls to go to the Love Hotels with me. They would usually pay as well.

Not knowing that sleeping fuck and necro fetisch are also popular.
Blame your uncen jav distributor always bring shitty jav.

I'm partial to timestop JAV.