Steins;Gate

Moeka did nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMjWrtftxMTxnLtiHdO34qI6xyCmgBwEe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well technically you're correct.

What the fuck was that bitch's problem even? Everyone else was more or less normal with only a slight tinge of autism but she was a full blown autistic retard.

No family, starved for any sort of social contact or affection. Goes full retard in her pursuit of those things.

She was doing wrong things but she also happened to be mentally vulnerable and a victim in her own right.

She basically was full-blown autistic, "FB" was the only person who ever reached out to/showed affection for her so she was fiercely loyal to them.

>"Say tuturu one more time I fucking dare you"

He did literally nothing wrong

What the fuck is wrong with Okabe's right hand?

Trying to resist the urge to headpat Mayuri.

huke can't draw for shit. Still can't.

I feel like every single character in the SG games pointed a gun to Okabe at some time.
Even the stupid loli in SG0

Is there any other side translated side material? I already did the alpha, beta and gama cd's, the braunian manga and also the drama cd's that that one dude has been producing lately.

Translation fucking when??

>not loving your waifu enough to learn Japanese

Dirty gaijins getting what they deserve

>Big boobed gorgeous tall girl
>Autistic, lonely, bat-shit insane and emotionally dependent

Why is with Japaneses and inexistent women?

This will have to do until then
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMjWrtftxMTxnLtiHdO34qI6xyCmgBwEe

>Zakobot

Not my shit, I dunno if he's planning to release a patch

>he doesn't know

Okay, for real, what the fuck was this guy's problem?

Fuckin' Yondo C

>Looks through the thread
>No Japanese shaman girls
>mfw

>Moeka did nothing

Please have the best of them, professor!

So she and Okabe probably won't even meet in the S;G timeline, huh?

>yfw first time this happened

Why was Kagari alive and old at the true end of S;G0?

Holy cow!

Because chronologically, the true end happens before the Mayuri end. After the Kurisu end, Kagari grows up with her memories intact and then in 2025, Okabe sends the D-RINE to himself in 2010 which changes the worldline and inadvertently causes Kagari to be captured by Stratfor instead of DURPA, which then leads to Mayu's end.

She (& Yuki and Kagari) are lab mems now so for plot convenience I'm sure they'll all meet up again.

Not that unreasonable for them to coincidentally meet through Kurisu, Kagari's the odd one here S;G timeline-wise.

I could see Mayuri adopting Kagari and raising her as a single mom with help from the other labmems, since it's hard to imagine her with anybody but Okabe and we know his heart is elsewhere...

Assuming we got CoA, Mayuri would have meet Kagari at the kindergarten where she works

Good job.

Moeka is more accurately extremely traumatized rather than autistic. She suffers from incredible dependency as a result of having nothing in her life she can consider pleasant other than her interactions with FB. No friends and an abusive family combined with no other outlets create a very damaged person.

And when the single source of joy in a person's life is threatened, they can do very terrible things to defend their small piece of happiness.

So how is Okabe while living the rest of his days without the love of his life in Zero?

Pretty miserable

So the next anime spinoff will have Punished Okabe, man denied of his tsundere gf. No "Mad Scientist! Hououin Kyouma! *laughs*" I'm guessing.

0's more about some of the other characters with Okabe stumbling about inbetween, honestly.

Yeah we've been making that joke for over a year now.

Murder is pretty wrong in most moral systems fambruh.

It's not like she wanted to kill anybody.
If convergence didn't use every convenience to assure results, Phenogram basically implies she'd prefer to die instead of Mayuri. But the result of Mayuri's death will converge, so someone pointing a gun at her has a 100% chance to kill her, because that's convenient.

Stumbling about the world lines?

Waiting for the inevitable Nuclear amv for Steins;Gate 0.

Just because someone else would have killed her doesn't make it any less immoral. She still has the choice to pull the trigger and was fine with it.

Can someone answer this brainlet's question?

Can Kerr black holes, or any black holes for that matter, compress data? I mean not in the physical form in its medium, but the data inside the physical medium.

Also how would decompression of that data work after compression? Assuming compression is actually possible in the first place?

>Just because someone else would have killed her
>She still has the choice
No, that's not how convergence works. There's no choice. The current world has a circumstance where Mayuri will die. Nae didn't choose to shove her in front of a train. It's just a fact. Pointing a gun at her will have the trigger pulled, by coincidence or random chance. Even if she only has the smallest opportunity to, it becomes a guarantee, because Mayuri's death is an absolute result.

>and was fine with it
What? She was muttering to herself and shaking, she wasn't fine with it at all. She didn't want to be there or hurt anybody.

She wanted to kill Kagari

No, it doesn't really make sense. Passing through a high gravity field would compress space, but data bits are typically just a magnetic polarity. Reducing the volume of that would be meaningless.

>Stumbling about the world lines?
Stumbling around in general really.

The fact that Okabe's character arc even exists is proof that there's still choice surrounding Mayuri's absolute death. That's arguably the whole point of the show, that's nothing is set in stone. Moeka *chose* to drive with armed men to that apartment. She *chose* to break down the door. She *chose* to point the gun at Mayuri.

It doesn't matter if Mayuri had died in some other horrific manner, because while her death is an absolute in that context, there are infinitely many ways she could have died that didn't involve Moeka.

She was fine with it because she pulled the trigger. Whether or not she felt bad about it is irrelevant. You don't get dismissed from a murder trial because you felt bad afterwards. Her desire to be loved and found useful overrode her moral character to not murder.

I don't see how you can argue otherwise.

They could be trying to time compress the signal using gravitational blueshifting

>The fact that Okabe's character arc even exists is proof that there's still choice surrounding Mayuri's absolute death. That's arguably the whole point of the show, that's nothing is set in stone.
I have no idea how you come to this ridiculous conclusion.
>Moeka *chose* to drive with armed men to that apartment. She *chose* to break down the door. She *chose* to point the gun at Mayuri.
At the commands of her superior, sure. Doesn't mean it's what she wanted. That's how any soldier would behave, and it's hardly morally wrong.
>She was fine with it because she pulled the trigger.
So Nae was fine with pushing Mayuri into a train? Okabe was fine with stabbing Kurisu? This doesn't follow. By that stage it doesn't matter what she wanted, convergence has found a convenient excuse to enable itself.
>Whether or not she felt bad about it is irrelevant. You don't get dismissed from a murder trial because you felt bad afterwards
I guess Nae and Okabe are just as bad, then.
>overrode her moral character
Convergence overrode everything. It's not a matter of will. People who don't want to kill will end up doing it because they're in the right place at the right time. Read Phenogram.

How does the VN compare to the anime? I've finished watching the anime, but I crave more.

> I have no idea how you come to this ridiculous conclusion.
Dismissing the topic without addressing it. Okabe spent months performing different actions with different functions that lead to the same result. That implies choice.

> At the commands of her superior, sure. Doesn't mean it's what she wanted. That's how any soldier would behave, and it's hardly morally wrong.
Soldiers killing innocent people at the commands of a higher power are equally morally wrong. Take responsibility for your own actions. Grow a fucking backbone.

> So Nae was fine with pushing Mayuri into a train? Okabe was fine with stabbing Kurisu? This doesn't follow. By that stage it doesn't matter what she wanted, convergence has found a convenient excuse to enable itself.
This doesn't even address my original point, but I'll humor you. Nae and Okabe lacked the agency to make that decision of their own free will (ie accidents). Moeka did not, all of her actions were premeditated.

> I guess Nae and Okabe are just as bad, then.
See above

> Convergence overrode everything. It's not a matter of will. People who don't want to kill will end up doing it because they're in the right place at the right time. Read Phenogram.
Convergence doesn't override everything. It overrides a very specific set of circumstances (ie Mayuri's death), everything else is consequential. See the original point. Okabe spent literally months in different timelines doing different things in many different ways. That is not because of a per-ordained set of circumstances, it is because he has free will and can dictate which actions he chooses to pursue. Read Kierkegaard.

At this point I'm pretty sure you're using Moeka to justify your own failures (it's not my fault, it's someone else's!). Sure that's projecting, but your comments imply that if nothing else Moeka is a power fantasy wherein you can justify your own poor decisions by pretending they the work of some higher power. I pity you, good night.

Definitely check out the VN. I like them both equally, but since I watched the anime first, it was really cool going through the same story again but with more details that explains everything more

Its sad that Leskinen never had a cameo in Chaos;Child.

>Dismissing the topic without addressing it. Okabe spent months performing different actions with different functions that lead to the same result. That implies choice.
Choice only when you can literally fucking time travel and try again and again? Changing the circumstance just changes how convergence will enable itself.
>Soldiers killing innocent people at the commands of a higher power are equally morally wrong. Take responsibility for your own actions. Grow a fucking backbone.
Not how human psychology works. Have you never heard of the Milgram Experiment? Having "no backbone" isn't immoral. It's pitiful, sure. But that's all it is.
>This doesn't even address my original point, but I'll humor you. Nae and Okabe lacked the agency to make that decision of their own free will (ie accidents). Moeka did not, all of her actions were premeditated.
Convergence removes free will from the equation after pointing the gun at Mayuri.

>Convergence doesn't override everything. It overrides a very specific set of circumstances (ie Mayuri's death), everything else is consequential. See the original point. Okabe spent literally months in different timelines doing different things in many different ways. That is not because of a per-ordained set of circumstances, it is because he has free will and can dictate which actions he chooses to pursue.
So the only thing Moeka is guilty of is following orders and putting herself in a circumstance where she was easily selected by fate to kill Mayuri.
>At this point I'm pretty sure you're using Moeka to justify your own failures (it's not my fault, it's someone else's!). Sure that's projecting
I'm defending mai waifu you cunt stop reading into it like a wannabe psychiatrist.

Did Phenogram change something or is her character not just
>does bad things but is also fucked in the head and a victim in her own right
anymore? How could convergence be factored into her motivations even

It shows that she doesn't really hate anyone in the lab, and if fate wasn't totally binding her, she would've chosen not to hurt Mayuri and instead try to rebel against the Rounders (getting herself shot in the process).

That sounds like a pretty big departure from the whole "unhealthily loyal to FB" thing, unless I'm misunderstanding it?

I guess the stuff with her in 0's Twin Automata somewhat stems from Phenogram then, from the sounds of it.

Convergence doesn't absolve Moeka from being responsible for barging into the lab, pulling out a gun, telling them Mayuri was unnecessary and shooting her.

This

>Literally a 10/10 megane girl
>Nobody tried to be close to her

I can't fucking believe it.

But FB is responsible for that.

Because she was a sperg aside from how hot she was.

She got a gun with a slide mounted safety
That's plenty wrong

Only partially

M A H O

I doubt FB explicitly told her to shoot mayuri, otherwise she would've done it immediately, he probably just didn't mention her. S that's on moeka

is moeka an underrated waifu?

She is basically Kurisu's only friend before Japan, unless there is a break up it would be odd if Okabe never met her through Kurisu.

It's a sci-fi fantasy story, it doesn't have to be realistic.

More explanation of the time travel mechanics (Which seem to clear up a lot of people's issues), much better execution of the Moeka chapter, and you get more of Okabe's internal thought process.

Because she makes your average Sup Forumsnon seem like a normalfag personality wise.

Was it autism?

FB told her to do it, but Moeka decided to carry out his orders. She knew the consequences of what shooting Mayuri entailed and willingly carried them out. It doesn't matter if she was emotionally dependent on FB, she was still the one who made the final decision, which makes her morally responsible.

>I doubt FB explicitly told her to shoot mayuri, otherwise she would've done it immediately
Her orders were that Mayuri was unnecessary and to be eliminated to force the other three to comply.
This is not how human psychology actually works, you know? Following orders is a natural behavior, even orders one doesn't want to perform. It is incredibly difficult to defy authority and Moeka is a weak woman.
On paper you might think "just don't do it, it's that simple", but the Milgram Experiment has been replicated thousands of times across the planet across dozens of cultures.

Just because it is "easy" to follow orders doesn't make it morally right

She just feels very dedicated to keeping a tidy house.

It implies weakness rather than maliciousness.
It's not "right" but it's not immoral either. It's a nebulous gray zone of doing the wrong thing in a sympathetic fashion. The makings of a tragedy.

The responsibility to follow orders of one's superiors is morally correct in asian schools of thought. Martial fealty is considered noble.

It's safe to assume that she'll met the whole labmem too, like what happened in the drama CD.

>abusive family

Where do we learn about this? Gamma?

Darling/Phenogram iirc

Hiyoku Renri no Darling. She was an unwanted child and her parents abused her as a result.

i want to protect moeka and provide her with comfort

There's literally nothing evil about Moeka. She's a good girl who only killed a tuturu once because the creepy old man who gives her orders through text messages told her to. But lets be honest: who DOESN'T want to kill a tuturu once or twice?

Moeka even passed her elite ninja training down onto Nae, as is seen in robotic;notes when an unarmed Mr. Braun's daughteru takes down an entire terrorist cell.

Suzuha once said that SERN has the abilitiy to brain wash people, do you think SERN brainwashed either Braun, Moeka or Nae?

Steins;Gate 3 fucking when?

Hopefully never.
Even if they did one, I wish they'll use a whole new cast.

That's in the future to enforce their dystopia. They control Braun through pure coercion and he controls Moeka through addiction.
Nae isn't controlled at all.

>not wanting more Okabe and Kurisu antics

No

This is a doujinshi?

I do, but I'd rather want to see the series do something new and refreshing.
Chaos;Child can do it, why can't S;G?

Maybe have a series based on the children of Okabe/Kurisu and Daru/Yuki, which takes place 35 years after Steins;Gate episode 24.