Other urls found in this thread:

mangahere.co/manga/hekikai_no_aion/v05/c028.5/
youtube.com/watch?v=_1QmtDDDy2U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When did Orpheus become an anime girl?

Why this bitch throwing gang signs?

I love this show!!!

I love chibi vampire.

The author of this series has really bad luck.

Literally all his series have been axed.
And still happening.

what happened exactly? I didn't know about this

Anime was shit.

the manga was 100000000000x times better, have you read?

>his

I do

it was mediocre

One of the first mangas i ever read

I wouldn't call it bad luck at that point

except the ending which was totaly unnecessary. At least the ending for the anime was in character with the rest of the story.

Let me guess she loses her memory or something shit?

yeah I didn't like the ending either. I was like what... the fuck.. why

Well, it was axed after all.

It made me cry like a bitch.

It's pretty cool to see how much more detailed mediocre animation has become.

The author is a woman.

>who remembers

Not her.

>The author of this series has really bad luck.
>Literally all his series have been axed.
>And still happening.

Needs to drop goofy romance stuff

I liked the ending

was neat and comfy.

At the end she's used up all her special blood and is essentially a normal human. So her family decides it would be best for her to not have to deal with vampire stuff anymore and alters her memory to forget about vampires and to think her family died in an accident when she was little. She marries the MC and they have a daughteru while the little sister still keeps an eye on them.

The end.

It was one of the first manga I read all the way through. I used to read all of them sitting on the floor in Barnes & Noble. Never watched the anime

Who remembers?

>In the anime ending she ends with bigger boobs

Best ending indeed

I like both endings

It was pretty good

Best girl? Best girl!

Opening was pretty awesome

For a comedy show, just like Magical Pokan

Ah yes, the original dumbpire.

I'd like to see someone draw a parody of Akagi where she's the fake Akagi, and Karin throws the cigarrettes on her own blood; her opponent's reaction should be hilariously desperate.

I didn't watch the show, but I loved the everloving shit out of the tokyopop manga as a teenager, the mangaka is hilarious, I wish i've read more of her works

I watched this shit years ago when I was getting into anime. Tried to rewatch it for nostalgia, could even make it past the first episode.
It's so fucking bad.

Did author die?

I watched it all, right, ALL of it, I didn't even skip the OP (it was catchy and I liked the starter scene)

Fuck grandma', fuck the cool gay brother and fuck winner, fuck him specially.

I'm still beyond fuckin butthurted with what happened to Anju, she was best girl, she didn't deserved what happened to her.

JC staff did a meh job for the show, but since it was just a filler show I guess it was good enough, just concidering the fact that it's from 2006.

Otherwise, it's a nice show that took the whole edgy shit from the era with vampires and such and turned it into a good play for laughs and fun.

Postin' some Anjuu

>Fuck grandma', fuck the cool gay brother and fuck winner, fuck him specially.

Shut your mouth faggot, Winner was fucking great!

Thanks for reminding me of my age.

Watched this when i was little and getting into anime. Shit. This girl is still cute even today.

I really didn't like the ending to this manga.

I mean it wasn't completely awful, but it just felt a bit shitty to have her family basically just remove her from their lives. It just didn't sit well with me.

Oh and then there's the weird implication that Karin's daughter is the reincarnation of some weird chick, and that said daughter probably has a crush on her father. That was kinda strange.

I liked that one by this author where the girl wanted to fuck her brother. I think it was canceled too. He should just draw hentai full time.

Onii-chan Control.

All series by this author have been cancelled.

Mai waifu
The manga is so much better than the mediocre anime

>He
The author and illustrator is the same person
Yuna Kagesaki

And she is fat and ugly.

Its not surprising
Karin really is the only good thing she's made.
Aion was meh
She had one that was super for kids
Everything else though has been shitty and or perverted in someway, from cross-dressing boys to incestuous couples.

Its kinda disappointing though that her work is getting cancelled as she sometimes slips Karin Bonus chapters into her works like she did in Aion.

Maybe she should just pick up Karin again
or call it Kanon and let it be about Karin's daughter.

And maybe she can fix that dreadful ending she gave to Karin.

yeah that was a little odd. Sophia was the dream ghost thing and then their daughter Kanon was the reincarnation of that ghost. I think the author had a thing for incest

In a bonus chapter of AION its revealed its not a ghost.
Sophia is a godess punished and trapped into vampire blood.
mangahere.co/manga/hekikai_no_aion/v05/c028.5/

Agreed
If you're gonna fuck up Karin, Winner is the best way to do it.

where did her tits go

I vaguely remember everyone dying at the end

Karin is an E-cup

shit man

The manga was better but I did love this show.

oh shit! I had no clue about this, are there anymore bonus chapters?

The entire subplot with the male MC's family was some of the heaviest shit I've seen in a romcom

Karin was fun, I enjoyed both the anime and the manga versions, but didn't really care for the ending of either.

Oof, yeah, she's not a looker. I also got the impression from her little author's comics and notes in the Karin volumes that she's pretty antisocial and something of a shut-in/recluse. Seeing her at Sakura-Con one year really drove that home; her whole demeanor just screamed "angry sulky teenager being dragged to a family gathering" vibe.

youtube.com/watch?v=_1QmtDDDy2U

Comfy song