I hate the tsundere type of character...

I hate the tsundere type of character. There's nothing fun or nice about a girl being violent on a guy just because she can't manage her own feelings. There's no redemption on a single moment when she admits what she feels, it doesn't matter if a tsundere saves the main guy at the last moment. That won't delete all the past abuse. I can't find the humour when I see the abuse of the male character (I don't find the abuse from a male tsundere amusing either). So, I know my point of view is skewed, it is because my real mother was a tsundere. She loved my father to pieces and in spite of the years of constant fighting they remained together until death. She loved me and my sisters too, but she was so mentally unstable we were alternatively afraid, angry and when we grew up sad at her. Tsunderes are not cute, the damage they do to everyone that surounds her is too great to be forgiven by a couple of acts of kindness, I've seen the pain and sadness of my father, their friends that slowly stepped back and finally ran away and how deeply rooted are some issues my sisters and I had to resolve until finally we understood that a normal family doesn't have to have crazy mixed in it. Some days ago it was the 57th anniversary of my parents wedding, they're both dead, of course. I just hope wherever their souls are they learned to be together from another kind of anime, something less damaging and psychotic.

dont post shitoge here ever again

I enjoy when the girl is more tsun tsun at the start and ends up being dere dere Probably the archetype I enjoy the most.

Shit taste
Tsundere is the best

>chitoge is shit
>maki is even shittier

You are almost there don't give up now.

Always looks darker...

Maki is literally the best aidoru ever you shitter.

>maki is literally the most loyal woman on earth
>SHIToge kicks you in the face when you ask for a glass of water
you might want to watch your estrogen intake

Sounds like you are the Tsundere, OP. You're being Tsundere about Tsunderes. It's actually kind of...cute.

(Your mother was bipolar or borderline, not Tsundere.)

Doesn't help I watched 2 seasons of that steaming hot trash waiting for it to get better. All the aidorus were bland and boring. Makifags are the worst cancer, show still sucks but pic related is best girl

kys nigger Maki is pretty much best girl

>falling for the dead fish character

Low t fag can't handle when a girl is being bitchy. You leave them alone then fuck the hell out of them when they're done throwing their tantrum. Those tsundere girls are the best fuck. Why do you think ur dad stuck around so long? Pussy was probably incredible. Recognize your dad's fetish & move on

Tldr: shit taste in grils Go back to/a/ fag

Back to Sup Forums with you.

You misspelled "Best Girl".

haru is the only one worth dating in this shitty series

Wtf does any of this mean?

Anime is gay

This tee bee aytch

kill yourself you fucking weeb lmao

Fucking queers

There is only one worthwhile Love Live and that is the good redhead. Though her friend Zuramaru is pretty good too.

why is this on Sup Forums