Shokugeki no Souma

Why do Megumi have to be on that pose?
strawpoll.me/12500527

That cute little bobble hat was a really good red herring. I wasn't expecting Megashima to be a walking murder tank.

Also Eizan jobs straight away to Giganigga.
Last ones standing are Soma, Erina and Tsukasa.
Rindou is actually a traitor and sabotages the match because she is chaotic neutral.

At least this is what I hope happens. If Soma is just as good as Tsukasa now without Tsukasa having a handicap (Rindou) then the series might as well be over.

Megumi a cute!
I believe Takumi/megumi can beat the loli or mohawk, Boring if they get match with the likes of Eizan after the training

I support Megumi as well. Even if they don't care for her

because she's fucking trash

I hope we get Takumi vs Momo, I want my sweets match.

>those digits.

Sweets match confirmed.

Yua was another first year. We don't know if she's still around like Urara is.

And yeah Urara obviously passed both the hell camp and stagiaire, so she's decent enough as a cook it seems.

Nao wasn't expelled. We saw her during the first stage of the exam, along with Houjou, and Gigga.

Nao and Houjou will probably show up in the crowd to support the rebels.

Hey Souma, you're pretty good.

Same
>Megumi
>trash
Pick one and only one

Because Tsukuda thinks it is funny to put a retard in the middle of all that hype. That and the audience needs an "ordinary" person's reaction to comprehend just how amazing the stage they're fighting on is.

>retard
Okay now you guys are being silly.

How are they even going to decide on who gets what new rank?

I'm imagining the ones that were demoted elite 10's will get their positions back and move up so that will fill the top 3, but what about the rest? I mean except Megumi of course because she is a beta and is probably just going to voluntarily take the number 10 or 8 slot.

>Why do Megumi have to be on that pose?
so she can fit into the trash can

Don't be mean. She has brittle bones.

Whoever actually beats Tsukasa/Rindou will take the top seat.

Seeing the chapter where they were arguing when complimenting each other. Erina, Souma and Takumi will be at each other throats and Giganigga will probably join as well.

Says who? It is a regimental Shokugeki not a normal Shokugeki.

Rindou is gonna end up being an anti-climax like that guy from Akame Ga Kill

>tfw they organize an event for this.
>tfw Pajeet wins

Says me. Azami said if they win the match, they can divvy up the seats as they see fit.

When the rest of them lose, and their last member(s) pulls out a clutch victory against the E10s strongest, they'll agree that the person in question deserves the top seat.

I bet E10 will get dissolve
Reminder that the other first years are not in the shokugeki so it could be

So how exactly does the 3 against 3 matches work with 8 competitors? Will someone in each team compete twice?

The three on three continues until one side runs out of people. Then that match is done. Then Erina and Azami agree to the numbers for the second match.

My favorite meme

I voted for Megumi because she's cute!

Me too

How long would you last in a room with Alice, Erina, and Rindou?

I don't get how the hair relates to Ocelot

Not long, but trust me, I'm going to keep going until nobody can walk anymore.

When they win Senzaemon will be in charge again and he's not just going to give Soma the first seat.

Megishima should get the first seat

And if Erina or Soma had any respect in them then they would allow him to have it

I wouldn't care.

I'll probably die of a heart attack before we start.

Exactly. This match won't be proof that Soma is better than Tsukasa, just that Soma's team was better than the current elite 10. It also certainly won't be proof that Soma is better than the demoted elite 10.

As long as it would take. Then we'll be polygamists and have more fun.

Probably pretty long. I'm not sure if I could hande Erina's bitchy attitude, but Alice and Rindou seem to be pretty friendly and easy-going persons. I doubt we will become friends, but I could just ignore them.

Now if that room had Takumi, Kuga and Tsukasa in it, oh boy...

Rindou really is the embodiment of Chaotic Neutral, I have no fucking idea why Erina daddy is letting her participate when he had the good sense to ban her from the second round of testing.

She's a triple agent is what people are implying

Hanging out with Rindou and Alice would be a fucking blast.

It's not Kobayashi's hair, it's the ribbon

>this match won't be proof that Soma is better
As it stands, sure, but we all know Dragon girl is gonna chuck a frag grenade into the whole competition.

Alice could get super fucking annoying really fast, she's too self-centered.

Nah, she'd be great, she's always energetic and would force your hand to do things. Sure she pouts but then you can just tease her and watch her get all cute on you. While Rindou then teases you.

You'd have the hardest boner after awhile with that dynamic.

/r/ this with Tsukasa and Rindou

No, they'll be in charge after they remove Azami and until they appoint his replacement.

Also, I'd bet Senzaemon will stay retired and someone like Doujima or Alice's dad will be put in charge since Erina is still too young to take over.

nice digits

>Souma first, which means he wins
I feel bad for Nene

I don't even follow this shit anymore but Megumi still a cutie

Best food match in the series was Mimasaka vs. Takumi, both of those cakes looked so fucking good

Still a shit, tho

Megumi wasn't, isn't and won't be shit

What happened?

>fucking nice food.
>entertaning.
>unpredictable.

It really was.

The hell that is drawing weekly manga happened.

To think this transformation was in less than a year.

Megumi will develop a Rindou body between first and second year.

BEST

>First 4 spots go to the former E10's
>last 6 are decided by Jou, Senzaemon and Dojima in a way that'll piss Souma off the most

>1. Megishima
>2. Isshiki
>3. Kuga
>4. Erina
>5. Takumi
>6. Mimasaka
>7. Megumi
>8. Pajeet
>9. Dog
>10. Souma.

Wait it's 5 E10's, Rindou is too obvious.
>1. Rindou
>2. Megishima
>3. Isshiki
>4. Kuga
>5. Erina
>6. Takumi
>7. Mimasaka
>8. Pajeet
>9. Dog
>10. Megumi
>Souma

And when Megishima and Rindou graduates
>1. Isshiki
>2. Kuga
>3. Erina
>4. Takumi
>5. Mimasaka
>6. Pajeet.
>7. Dog
>8. Megumi
>9. Alice
>10. Hisako
>Souma

just imagine what he will look like at the end of year 3.

Mimisaka. I can't wait to see who he's going to mimic during this contest. Is he going to mimic Souma again? Or maybe one of the top 10.

Megishima looks like a Jojo character

Which makes him the sexiest by default

I'm okay with this

I don't think you understand where Rindou is in this fight, but as a hint, it's not the winning side.

Also, no, she can't switch sides. They've entered with the people they've got. If they could just keep adding more people after they start, Azami can delay this indefinitely.

Not to mention the adults could throw themselves in there, which also isn't going to happen.

What kind of person likes to do laundry? What's his problem?

>What kind of person likes to do laundry
Maybe he's a pervert who likes to smell other people's dirty clothes.

Can someone upload the colored edition?

There's no more color chapters for Shokugeki, only for Yuuna now.

There's no more color chapters. Pajeet ruined for us all.

That's what the ribbon is for user. It'll be revealed that the ribbon is what indicates they are part of the rebel team.

Have we ever seen anything suggesting that Souma is sexually interested in other people? The only thing he's been shown to have an interest in is cooking and his dad.

Then did mangastream color that picture themselves for OP?

Or just someone else.

It's a fan coloring

Sometimes people just like to color things.

The closest we have to boys and sex drive is Hayama wanting to bang his mom and Aldinis having a type of girl, they are all cooking autists.

>souma challenges people with their seat on the line
>they say no because they don't need to if they don't want to

bonus
>takumi accepts
>beats souma and gets mezzaluna-chan back

Reminder that Souma saw Megumi naked and didn't react at all.

>mezzaluna-chan

Reminder that best girl will not participate in this Shokugeki, and that's bullshit.

We don't really know about Tosuke or Soumei, but I loved Tsukasa being True Neutral.

>Have we ever seen anything suggesting that Souma is sexually interested in other people?
Nope.

>Megumi looking determined while brushing her teeth
Cute!

No. I was joking, user.

Left or right?

>choosing from super cute group or a shitty group carried by Alice.

You are not being fair.

Sorry user, but no. She would have had to have done what Erina did and disavow central and give up her seat before the match started.

The most she can do is sabotage, but even if she were inclined to do that, she's still not part of the rebel team. That would just be her being a rotten part of her own team.

I bet Jou made him do all the laundry after Soumom died as soon as he was old enough.

I like to do laundry

>Sorry user, but no. She would have had to have done what Erina did and disavow central and give up her seat before the match started.

You claiming it is so doesn't make it so, specially when you have stated nothing to back it up.

Well, I just figured rules were a thing, and if one person broke them, Azami wouldn't have to honor the agreement at all, and the series would end. That's all.

He got his father genes.

And if the rules stated that a person with a ribbon designates them as a participant on the rebels side? What then?

You've read this manga. You know that shokugeki have to be run through an actual office, and they draw up contracts. The rules are made clear as day and the participants agree to them. And you think the rebels slipped in a "ribbon clause", that Azami failed to notice when he read over the contracts?

The rules are decided by the participants. All Jou had to do was say the ribbons are the rebel side and Azami agrees, because he wouldn't predict Rindou wearing a ribbon like that. Did you not read the last fucking 10 chapters when they had to individually decide the rules? When did they go over to the Shokugeki office during these chapters to ask the administration? Oh right.

Are you serious? Shokugeki are serious business in the manga. And they had an entire month to prepare everything including the venue and getting the judges we haven't met yet.

Azami obviously contacted Kageura, the head of the shokugeki administration at the school and they drew up the shokugeki contracts. This all has to be above board or it won't count.

The "likes" and "dislikes" are usually really bad homophonic puns using kana. For example, a character who inherits a legacy might like mochi, since mochi also means "to carry."