Does Sup Forums wish NIGGERS a merry Christmas, or only white people?

Does Sup Forums wish NIGGERS a merry Christmas, or only white people?

white people don't celebrate (((Christmas)))
happy winter solstice user

Jesus saved black people too, user

Christmas is for the elite to give each other children they have sex with and sacrifice.

Back to your wooliehole, grandma swamp.

we just hope the niggers don't steal our stuff

(((1)))

(((2)))

(((3)))
Last 2 lines

Was supposed to go 3,2,1

>Not wishing them happy Kwanza
You racist fuck!

I wish black people outside of Europe a merry Christmas.

yikes

I think niggers are not part of Mankind and dont have souls.
They are satanic abominations like orcs in the hobbit movies.

I don't talk to non whites.

i hope you guys dont actually watch fat canucks play videogames

no I listen to them as background noise
also woolie wishes he was black

Only Catholics.

>this
protestshits gtfo

If its a civilized black man I would say Merry Christmas in conversation
I don't talk to niggers

Everyone

Except abos

Last time I saw a nigger, I was in Sweden, which was almost a year ago

Nobody equally.

Fuck all of you normal humans! I am the most mixed person on the planet! I was born in Central America specifically El Salvador! Which is the most mixed country on earth! I have purple eyes and i sm everything! I have the athletic skills of a nigger, the foresight of an Aryan! Snd the brain of a mongrel aka asian! I am all! Im i a subhuman? No! I am a human! I sm sexy i am beautiful i am an angel! And i am all of humanity, pretty soon i will go to the U.S.A and mate with you're women and together we will ascend to the stars and be Gods on earth just like GOD intended to. The Jews and the Russians are subhuman inbreeds that must be killed! We are humanity and pretty soon the face of the world will be just like mine! Le 56%? Bullshit more like the 100% face! Fuck all of you i am all races combined and Spanish is the closest thing to latin which is the language of the gods! I am the master race beacuse i am all the races! I am the result of generations after generation fucking eith each other and i couldn't be more proud!

you know, as much as i personally hate being around black people or having to suffer listening to them, i don't wish them any ill will and just want them out of europe and canada, so sure -- merry christmas, my niggers.

Oi you must be from London bruv.
44% white in 2011 census innit.
Post your 44% face London niggers.

Blacks entertain me with their Black Friday shenanigans. It's also too cold for them to come outside, so Merry Christmas Black Man.

You get a free pass on Jesus' Berfday.

Why of course! A very Merry Christmas to all the coloreds too!

merry christmas black man!

just dont mention your blackness, black santa, and we cool

Thanks

Merry Christmas nigger.

i hope they're doin gud senpai

only white people

Niggers are not people

I miss Liam. The Liam/Woolie walkthroughs were God-tier. Never gonna be Deadly Premonition tho.

I wish everybody a merry Christmas during the season, make a special point of wishing it to Arab looking shitskins to get a rise out of them where they can't do anything back.

hey you
hey NIGGER
hey you fucking NIGGER
hey COON
hey NIGGER COON
merry christmas my man

Hey you all right, merry Christmas

No.

Merry Christmas Nigger

i had an old nigress wish me happy holidays in the park, i fucking MERRY CHRISTMAS'd her bitch ass so fast her cornrolls unbraided themselves

Merry Christmas niggers.

nice try kikes

I want to wish all black people AND niggers a merry Christmas! We can put our differences aside for one night as the opposing soldiers did in WW1 & WW2. Have a great night at your mother's!

I wish all non human species merry Christmas, apes, chimpanzees, niggers, monkeys and orangutans.

Not a Jew. But niggers are degenerate and should be wiped. If I have to die for the cause, then so be it.