Will Muzzies survive in Australia?

Could an Arab survive outside of a city in Australia?
BTFO by a possum, of all the wildlife down under... a marsupial is leading the charge.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KCiD5vH-_T4
youtube.com/watch?v=5z1ZGSvtG28
youtube.com/watch?v=Iury5kiA1P4
youtu.be/-Uk78y4J16Q?t=62
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

>Sorry Aisha but we have to stone you for losing your clothes in public. And because this bear-thing refused to marry you afterwards.

fucking hilarious

Fucking rag heads. They should all be gassed.

all this piss on the street
beautiful

uh oh someone is gonna get stoned to death now.

>when you drop your robe to stop from being attacked by wild life >get attacked by wild life when you get home for dropping your robe

it's better with sound
youtube.com/watch?v=KCiD5vH-_T4

May allah smite that rodent

time to add another forbidden animal to the quran

why achmd

looks like the muslim girls are genuinely excited to see that possum and have no intentions of harming it.
white australians will stomp a possum to death, or run it over in the car for a laugh.

Wtf I love koalas now

possum

Trust me I'm an abbo

add quran it's not the bible achmd

Quick, start meming about friendly spiders and snakes.

Yea, you have to write it on a bone or stick to have it considered

best part is the claws going right into her fuckin leg

Is this /ouranimal/?

its a marsupial ya fuckin mong

That's just a radicalized possum. That piss stream is great.

The Muslim woman was flirting with the animal. There were no large stones nearby, so the other women start beating her while the men run off to find suitable stones to throw as punishment for being a whore.

I didn't know you guys has opossums too. I thought that was like a wallaby or something. that is way cutter than our opossums.

I think that's water from one of the hajis bottles that she hits the possum with

dang, I thought the thing was spraying piss.

>Australia is saved because even the wildlife is full of sick cunts

Islam is a religion Arab is a race... unlike Persian or Bedouin...

>even wild life in Australia trolling people

Don't mess with Australians.

Kek

I laughed harder at this than anything in the entire past year

Based kebab removing possum

even the antifa getting hit by a car while running to attack christians?

Satisfying but different emotions at play

Critter must have been rabid or something to be out in broad daylight and attacking when its back wastn't up against a wall. Unless y'all's possums are different than ours.

Why must the Muslims get a cool flag?

no rabies in Aus m8

That’s the cutest fucking animal I thought possums were like big rats that’s like a little koala bear squirrel mix

yea but who's giving all the koalas the clap?

Yea man, possums can get woken up or kicked out of bed by a mate, otherwise they'll wander when sick.
When it gets a little scared it will try for the nearest tree at pretty good speed. If there is no tree, it will climb the nearest tall thing.
This Muzzie happened to be tall and also wearing a full green dress so the possum went her.
Good prank is if you ever come home with some mates and there's a possum in the lounge, hit the deck and scare the possum/hit it and it will climb the nearest tall thing (your mate) with
claws. They will fuck you up pretty bad if they full force middle of the night scared climbs you, right to your head

Found the original vid.
youtube.com/watch?v=5z1ZGSvtG28

They are pretty cuddly and you can semi-domesticate them. if you shot something like picrelated you could rear that baby and has it as a pet that lives outside.
They will come sit on your lap and eat fruit while you pat their insanely soft fur (think puppy ears) if you raise em right.

That’s some psychopathic projection there mate.

That's an australian Possum, you're thinking of American Opossums that are distantly related.

They're the size of a cat and fucking nasty little things, though never violent

He's not wrong. You guys play "hippy hoppy squash" where you run over cane toads for fun.

They are invasive and cause a lot of damage.

Do we think there is a way to fuck with the left with this?

>mammals have high solcially evolved brains
>mammals that live near humans tend to activies and tendencies that the humans of that cultire have, ie reproduce alot
> because of the white Right-wing america(orwherever theh ell this is) local animals have been tainted by their islamiphobia RAMPANT in society
> animals are more likely to attack arabs and black people then white cis males because of the cultures hatred towards them.

tis funny because the statistics towards high crime rates and dogs attacking defending their masters will likely be applied to the 'study';.

Hey now cane toads are a completely different story. Ever impelled one with a cricket stump only to cover it in pertrol and light it on fire? You can then pull out the stump and it will hop away while still burning providing you with a target for you golf club. Pro tip: More fun at night

lol why didnt she just body slam it to the ground?

Why does AUS get all the interesting animals and we get these shitheads?

Yeah those fuckers should go back to the desert where they belong

>You guys play "hippy hoppy squash" where you run over cane toads for fun.

Can toads are an introduced species that devastate the local wildlife, like Somalis in Dortmund.

>le 56% face

Yeah, what gives? We get boring animals like pic related but Australia gets all of the cool animals!

I would trade poisonous octopi for them desu.

...what did I just read? What that English with a dash is sociopath, or just gibberish?

>Why does AUS get all the interesting animals

WTF
How about you try these fuckers outside your window tearing a rabbit apart at 3am
youtube.com/watch?v=Iury5kiA1P4

Need.... to genocide..... rising.....

Pretty rare to see now since the majority have mouth cancer. Shame since they're pretty cool animals.

Even possums out your window at night can be a prick.
Gets way worse if they fuck

youtu.be/-Uk78y4J16Q?t=62

WTF ?!
I thought it was an extinct species.

>When nature takes out the invasive species

WEW!

If we had regular beheadings here, we could have a sword on our flag too!

God I wish that were me.

English silent O for NO FUCKING REASON!?!?!

Yeah, those are not the same as ours and are not even in the same order.

Nah you're thinking of the Tasmanian Tiger

Disgusting that they were hitting the animal like that.

This is the most Australian post ever.

yea I was thinking, could they be charged?
But I think it would be 'self defense wild animal attack' or some shit.
Possums can be hardcore little fuckers, but that dude out in the sun is probably ill.

They have deadly spiders, lots more than we do... and giant spiders... and giant deadly spiders

looks more like a striped dog than a tiger

Does it matter if I'm not Australian?
Their Possums are an invasive species here and we hunt them, but they've already won nationwide

Tenacious bugger innit

Is that a vicious pygmy marmoset?

smallest drop bear I've ever seen. Must be an infant.

Ho yes! my bad...

>They will fuck you up pretty bad if they full force middle of the night scared climbs you, right to your head

...Aussis prank...

When properly pronounced the o isnt silent just people from the Midwest and south just have lazy tongues and leave it out.

nothing personal... although we will enjoy it

Wild camels have already been seeded in the Australian desert. The colonization has begun.

No bears, coyotes, wolves, rattle snakes, even those armadillos have a weird charm.

Bears look terrifying. At least we have to go for a swim to be in danger of being torn apart by a croc or a shark.

In Australia it's a possum, not an opossum IIRC

>I wanna hold it.
>It grants her such a simple wish because it either A, thinks shes a giant tree or B, just wants held.
>REEEEEE BEAT IT OFF ME!

You can tell if you ever been around wild life that it wasnt trying to harm her.

It's not silent, it's pronounced apossum as in about.

Possums love humans. They just don’t like mozzie scum.

I really hope you guys can save the kiwi birds. I love those things.

Nah they're probably the safest animal in the whole country.
What kind of a state would it be if you let your national icon die.
Imagine USA letting bald eagles become extinct...

>the Muslim fear the Australian monkey

The thing that gets me the most, aside from the Possum getting her up the thermal pants when she rips her skirt off (possibly scarred for life)
Is them hitting it with a Jandal.
I've shot a Possum in the head with a 270 and blown half its head off only to have it run away and disappear.

You Can Not beat a Possum with a shoe.
The things are psychotic like a pitbull, their survival instincts are insane

bless

>though never violent
BULL FUCKING SHIT YOU YANKEE TURD

Except when they're little guys.
Had a mom birth a litter in my shed a few years back. Left em in there so they could eventually leave the nest and move on.
Had one little faggot that stuck around the house for the summer and gave him cat food and veggie scraps.
He grew up pretty healthy and didn't look like a mangy rat.
Aussie possums are cool though.

I had one somehow get into my house one night. Dog woke me up freaking out. Had to chase it down the hall and out the kitchen door with a damn broom. He was hissing like mad, vicious little bastard.

I like em
I shoot them because the boys do, but I would rather shoot bunnies.
Might chase my "the one" who now has a house in the middle of nowhere and has pet possums.
She's about 34 now but I reckon we can pop close to half a dozen Aryan children.
Side tracked story but I think of Possums

Kill, kill, kill!
Insha'allah to wildlife