U.N. Has Been Bad, Gets Lump of Coal for Xmas

Ambassador Haley on the United States Negotiating a Significant Reduction in the UN Budget
December 24, 2017

usun.state.gov/remarks/8243#.WkBcr-6Byv0.twitter

The man actually keep truth to his words and cutting the U.N budget, I'm impress.

The whole Israel thing was a ruse.
It made it easy for him to cut the UN budget

Historical shit is happening.

Sadly.. due to UN sanctions there was no coal for the North Koreans stockings this year.

Looks like we pay about $3 billion if the UN's $5.5 billion budget according to a half-assed Google search. Now that we've cut ~10% to show we're serious, we should use the threat of cutting the rest to turn the UN into a US puppet.

Another Trump promise kept.

Santa??

its nice to see us saving what is relatively chump change for us but its pathetic that we did it for israel rather than ourselves.

I'm just an elf.

I'm on phone right now eating out with family. What country are you from? Looks cool.

>but its pathetic that we did it for israel rather than ourselves.
>Implying Trump doesn't understand how to use people for his own benefit

Christmas Island of course.

Trump should return this money to the taxpayers. Heads will explode with rage.

I got serious questions. Are you real? Some sort of psychic gestalt? Do you eat granola? Is Santa nice? Do you guys just fuck off for like the entire year, or do you build toys for most of it? 420?

Oh, I thought your flag was different for some reason. Carry on. Merry Christmas, user :^)

Merry Christmas!

Bad goyims

All he is really doing is saving money. Doesn't ever business do this?

hahahahahahahahaha
The US gov saving money?
hahahahahahaha
Oh poor naive faggot

Maximum one country can pay is 22%. 1.21 billion should be the amount US payed.

0.001% is the minimum member requirement

I don't doubt that. He probably just need to find an excuse and this seem like the most convenient.

285 million don't sound like jack shot though, how much do we actually give them a year?

Around 1.4 Billions. The point is not to distant ourselves from the U.N(yet) but to let them understand we don't need them if they won't listen and agreed to our idea.

Im pretty sure because of agreements the US can only cut 10% / year. Now we do this 2 more times and we are getting somewhere.

Coal is expensive af; would love a little coal for our little non winter were not having

this i like

Also it just makes American liberals hate Israel with a passion, if that isn't 4d chess I don't know what is

top lel

You clowns are 20 trillion in debt. That much wealth does not exist on Planet Earth anymore, Gold & Diamonds included. Saving 0.0000000000000000000000001% won't save your barbaric asses. So get rekt. Shutdown awaits, and then boom, dollar crash.

Happy 2018 you warmongering faggots. Rot in hell.

To him be unto praise....

The Rockies wishes you a Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to you, and Mohamed is a pedo fag that Jesus rapes daily.

bahahahaha so mad!

UN is pretty much useless anyway, when was the last time they actually stopped a genocide instead of just sitting around engaging in human trafficking and drug trade? The whole Jerusalem thing was a chess ploy designed to make the whole world refuse to go along with the USA so the USA could tell the UN to suck a cock. Want the UN? Tell the Rothschilds to fund it themselves instead of expecting the US taxpayer to, globalist faggots.

That’s not how fractional reserve banking works, and the vast majority of the “debt” is owed to the American people anyway.

Just show your flag California, we know it's you.

>Sounds galactic.
You was thinking to small.
That lump can be any size claimed.

Serves them right.
The U.N. is the very organisation responsible for the population teplacement scheme.

Serves them right.
The U.N. is the very organisation responsible for the population replacement scheme.