Was Jeb unironically /our guy/? He never would have supported the kikes taking over jerusalem

Was Jeb unironically /our guy/? He never would have supported the kikes taking over jerusalem

>I didn't think this was real and I looked it up and it totally was
JEB 2020

Context?

a heckler called him low energy for like 155,000th time and he just snapped. I really thought that would win him the election but it was too little too late.

The whole Bush family are NWO shabbos goys.

Wake the fuck up, faggot

No she threw his turtle back at him, called him racist and he snapped.

If that's true why is Jon Stewart next to him?

Ok seriously how is it that Jeb literally punched a female BLM supporter in the face three times and I'm only just finding out? We memed the wrong man.

That's not Jeb. It's just a guy who looks like Jeb. He was apprehending a thief or something. You people are gullible fucks.

It's Jeb you dumbass beaner go back to sleep holy fucking cringe. Also, merry Christmas

good ground and pound

A robber that a bunch of people caught, including Jeb, who was there for some reason.
Bitch bit him and he hit her back.

Treating a nigger how they deserve to be treated

Don't be an idiot.

>BAM BAM BAM
>Looks over
>Oh, I wasn't supposed to do that?
Seriously though, she did have his arm in her jaws. XD

Right back at ya buddy.

It's a video of an Iowan man restraining a thief in 2013. If this actually involved Jeb the media would have picked this juicy fight up. Use your brain.

I really, really, really like this post. Mind if I screenshot it?

You can clearly see it's Jeb you fucking spic get your eyes checked, it wasn't in the media because Jeb's mom controls the media you blupilled fucktarded beaner

They can have Jerusalem... maybe they’ll leave their current capital... Washington, eventually

this

Jeb! is based, he's going to win in 2020. Slow and steady!

TFW you watch this and realize yeb was a prince.

haha OP I bit for a split second
Good one

Really unimpressive ground & pound desu. He has full-mount yet makes no attempt to use his feet and legs to generate posture so he can really load his hips and shoulders into the strikes. He's reduced to mere arm-punching and, despite being in perfect range, totally disregards elbows.

>has full wrist control from mount
>doesn't immediately lock an americana
glad he didn't get the nuclear codes

Anti-Jeb shills out in full force!

>always trains his submissions right-handed
>drops his spaghetti when the position is mirrored

Fucking blue belts.