Is Sup Forums dead?

What happened to Sup Forums? It used to be the most active board on this site. What happened to having a flavor of the month anime that we would have continuous threads about every time a new episode aired? What happened to the daily "it's time" homosexual threads? What happened to the daily "Ai ilde actives" threads? What happened to the Kyoani vs Shaft studio wars?

Is it the lack of interesting anime? Or did a majority of us grow out of it?

>What happened to having a flavor of the month anime that we would have continuous threads about every time a new episode aired?
LWA.

>It used to be the most active board on this site
are you retarded?

Some of that isn't even old.

We still watch anime.
But job and family are too much to still have time shitposting here.

>wanting daily shit threads

No, fuck off cancer.

KUZU

> Sup Forums? It used to be the most active board on this site
>what happened to these cancerous generals / template shitposting threads that are still here?
You're retarded in a dozen different ways, fuck off and kill yourself.

Fuck you generalfag.

This must be pasta right? I mean there is literally a Gab dropout thread up at all times.

NO

We were so scared of end up like the other board that we self-moderated to dead.

HONKAI

Everything you mentioned is cancerous shit and you should be glad its fucking gone.

SLUT

Generals still exist and they are shit filled with crossboarders and off site people. Neck yourself.

Sup Forums dies when they upped the bump limit to 500.

>phoneposter
This thread is a b8

All those things are still happening, you must be blind. The thing that's changed the most is general threads. Sup Forums used to have 5-10+ threads on a single series when a big event happened (TTGL, Code Geass, etc.) But now things like that are look down on. Avatarfagging (Kaiba vs Yamin threads) is dead as well, but that was shit anyway. Ronrey threads evolved into /r9k/, gore is not allowed anymore, mods are no-fun-allowed who barely know Sup Forums's culture and current anime is filled with idol shit.

>mods banned /djt/ just because
I'm still mad. Fucking retards.

Because it wasnt anime or manga you fag.

/r9k/ is the epitome of Sup Forumsnon. The problem is that newfags don't know how to behave.

>wanting Sup Forums to be as fast as it is
Disgusting. I want a return to the times it took over a day for a thread to 404

>a whole board to consume media from another country
>not even one thread about the actual fucking language is allowed
No matter what you say you won't convince me it wasn't a retarded move.
Now I have to go to /jp/ to get help when reading manga.

Guess we should allow JP fashion threads too since they are from the country of origin too hurrrr durrrr

I got a job and moved out, it kills me it plays out just like that pasta

Maybe stop reading manga then and read books you underage fag.

kuso thread

But japanese books are even more difficult to read!

>What happened to the daily "it's time" homosexual threads? What happened to the daily "Ai ilde actives" threads? What happened to the Kyoani vs Shaft studio wars?
All of these things are cancer. Fuck off newfag. Fujoshits and tripfags shouldn't even be allowed to post on this board.

LWA is garbage.