Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou

How many Sup Forumsnons are still reading this? After 70+ chapters there's finally romance. It would've been nice to get there sooner but still, the couple got together and the manga is still ongoing. Do you guys feel like it's been worth the wait? Do you figure the manga is still going to go on for a while, with cute couple shenanigans and focus on the side characters, or is it more likely that it's nearing the end?r

how could they end it if they still havent done the obligatory ntr arc

Ritsu got NTR'd?

I thought it was worth the wait. It was nice seeing a gradual build up in Ritsu's affection for him; it felt like he earned it. I'm sure most people got tired of waiting though.

I mean, it's still fun. Plus, Mayumi is also a constant joy to read, so it's not like it's been a struggle or anything.

They kinda did though.

I agree about the build up, and I kind of felt like there was development all the way, even if it was slow. There weren't really long periods of nothing happening, just periods of things happening a bit too slowly for my taste. It definitely was worth the wait for me as well.

They need to do the reverse NTR arc now

You mean where Usa is stolen from Ritsu? That almost kinda happened.

it was pretty good and just got better in the last chapters, even if it was slow on the romance side, the comedy for me it was really good with Mayumi triying to shit on the couple and getting shit on later.

I need to play catch up on the manga.
Seasons 2 when?

They already had the obligatory NTR scare, which was already almost too much for my heart.

I don't think there's much of a reason to let it end how it is, they haven't even kissed yet. And in terms of the rest of the characters, we still haven't seen anyone "graduate" from the Kawai complex.

>After 70+ chapters there's finally romance.

There's always been romance.

Heart nearly shattered

>they haven't even kissed yet
They haven't even held hands yet

After marriage

I'm still reading it just to see Mayumi die inside every time Ritsu and USA flirt.

Did they fug?

Well one of them seems to want to

What chapter did the anime leave off of?

Stopped on chapter 28. Not including the OVA.

Hell yea. I always forget since it updates so infrequently but it's been happening.

Hopefully it'll keep going. I want more from the side characters and it would be lame to end it with "and then they kissed and lived happily ever after". The manga is mature enough to deal with some of the "ever after" parts of relationships.

Though it'll be hard to keep going unless they steer the ship into drama territory since the bulk of the manga is happy romance and watching the dude nutt up and ask the girl he likes out.

btw a new chapter came out today in English.

I wonder if they'd at least want to get to the confession in the second season or end it on another chapter

>the second season
If only

How well did the first season do? Is a second season viable?

If we were lucky enough to get a second season I don't think they'd be able to get a long enough season to get to a confession. I'd think the most they'd be able to get is the end of the arc where this is from.

I remember it selling average. ~2k for first BD.

What did he see?

He stared into the abyss.

Apparently she takes after her father.

I want to two-time Mayumi!

Thanks for remember me that this manga exist, now is time to catch up

You monster. She just wants to be happy.

I loved how butthurt Mayumi was when they went to their mini date

I'm literally willing to pay for a second season.
Disregarding content entirely, character design was great. and the color palate the show was done in was so calming to just look at
I wish more anime did this, you enjoy even before anything actually happens

I wanna make her a mother.

The visuals, especially the backgrounds really were nice to look at.
It's one thing I still remember vividly about the anime.

How the fuck you can get this good after a few years? After 10 years I still suck at drawing

This girl is my worst enemy: attractive enough to make you fall in love but Stacy enough to break your heart without remorse.

I actually rewatched it twice for this very reason
Looking at the backgrounds, background characters, and even the main characters present in a place while others are speaking- almost no QUALITY to be seen, and I love finding subtle changes like pose shifting or expression changing on "inactive" characters in a scene. Compared to most anime there's a lot of it here, I love it.

Also hoping for a second season. This was so damn comfy

>attractive

It's a running gag that she's ugly as fuck without slathering her face in make up though

Balderdash

Was giggling like a school girl reading the latest chapters about them dating.

Also looks like the next arc is gonna solidify Mayumi x Shiro. Very happy.

>Mayumi x Shiro
We know for years it's going to happen
I'm guessing hair/clothes change for Shiro, at least temporarily