youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic
nexusnewsfeed.com/article/consciousness/the-three-alchemical-principles/
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

On what, particularly?

Autism /schizophrenia

Just plain dumbassery

Rosicrucian in general

There view on inner worlds. This looks like something that would make me buy a DnD book.

Specifically interested in the 8 at the top. Roth, Blut, Weisz, Wasser.

I know what Sophia is ( Gnostic divinity that birthed the demiurg) Im uunsure what vrim is but reminds me of vril

Does the Vatican have a time machine??

>everything was one thing
* hol up *
>then it was 10,000
* so you sayin *
> later it will be one again
* we wuz god n sheeeit ? *

read a book, nigger

Satanism.
youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic

I've read 10 of those and am familiar with like 3 more. Which one explains my exact image, bro?

This definitely dosen't look like satan. I am anti saturn

>Roth, Blut, Weisz, Wasser.

Red, Blood, White, Water

Wow its literally nothing

Yes: Shabbathai = saturn in Hebrew

>Essential Occult

If its a book you can find anywhere, it's not very "occult" now is it?

Thank you. If you for translation, would love more. Whats it say about the bird down to the right?

I keep around the diagram and can't see the word yet. This looks like a very gnostic diagram so I wouldn't be suprised if the archvillian was somewhere

Prometheus rising is definitely a highlight. Wilson's viewpoint as a touched agnostic is fascinating even to rationals. Editor at (((playboy)))

>Thank you. If you for translation, would love more. Whats it say about the bird down to the right?

I don't know how to translate, but those are german words

I know a smattering of Latin and German and can only make out maybe a third of this.

I did a little more googling, and those symbols popped up again. A two-headed eagle, and some alchemy shit.

It seems to be related to freemasonry / rosecrucianism, and something called "pietre stones"

I'll keep digging just a little more, but it seems like /x/ tier hermetic garbage so far, totally meaningless in the grand scheme of the cosmos

Thanks boys, gonna keep studying this invisible college shit

A third helps. I tried running google translate but im arse at reading cursive, let alone all this

Two of those alchemy symbols are Quicksilver and Brimstone, this is looking pretty satanic.

nexusnewsfeed.com/article/consciousness/the-three-alchemical-principles/

Drink virgin piss twice a day and attach leeches to your body and you will be woke af.

The symbol above the bird's head is "Antimony" and it is the element that the alchemists believed was key to unlocking the animal or beast-like nature in humans.

The war is to control symbols and their history, and thereby gain control of susceptible and vulnerable people.

The pyramid is a highly coveted symbol, so many organizations try to claim it because they want to claim they are as old as the pyramids. The pyramids are instantly recgonizable as well. If you can convince someone you are a descendant of the creators of the pyramids, you can convince them to follow you. Cult leaders compete to claim the pyramids. The same goes for other symbols, and stuff like planets.

Sure thing, here goes:
It's a bunch of bullshit designed by the father of lies himself, Satan.

2 Timothy 3:1-7
1. This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3. Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4. Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5. Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
6. For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
7. Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

2 Timothy 4:3-4
3. For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
4. And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

You can spend your whole life learning a plethora of esoteric occult knowledge and it will amount to nothing. You will feel really cool and special because you have hidden/forbidden knowledge that most people don't possess, but all it will do is amount to a giant pile of shit. Flee from the seductive "wisdom" esoteric knowledge whispers in your ear and do away with dark occult lies. I studied the occult for years until I found the truth and light in our Lord and savior, Jesus Christ.

>The war is to control symbols and their history, and thereby gain control

In other words, memes

>It's a bunch of bullshit designed by the father of lies himself, Satan.

This.

pretty much, i take it even further and say it's the framework of memes

The pyramid is the triangle. The fight for control of the history and symbolism of the pyramids is actually a fight over control of the triangle. All symbols are broken down into shapes, and these shapes are the second step. To program people to see a shape instead of what the shape is supposed to represent. If you can control the meaning of that shape, you can control what they see everywhere, and prevent them from being reprogrammed by other symbols.

An example of this would be freud and the idea that the sphere is a sign of the dick. People see dicks everywhere now, they have been brainwashed to only see sex when they should be seeing other things.

Is there a framework of memes? I think memes are the framework of everything

Every equation is 2 dimensional after all. And isnt the big G just all the memes put together?

This channel has all you need.
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

You make a really good point about thought control though

On the back of my Thoth Crowley Deck of Tarot

We must change a single word of the Law of Thelema to save the world

I don't know if there is a framework for the memes. I guess math? The more symmetrical the more effective? I don't really know though.

I personally think discovering God is a process of deprogramming yourself and seeing the truth beyond memes, which might eventually allow you harness their power. Notice the heros of most stories that we admire are usually in the midst of memes but they seem ignorant or naive, totally unaware of all the brainwashing happening around them. They just live in a world of good and evil, and have a seemingly mystic ability to identify both through their innocence. like this movie You can do some research staring with so called "satanic churches" and they will eventually lead you in this direction, they aim to control people and be like mini gods on earth, they do this by starting their own cults. They are basically pimps of vulnerable minds.

I believe other organizations aim to do this for the good of society, in a way that isn't self serving. I'm not familiar with any secret societies like rosicrucianism but i believe they are more benevolent, and aim to harness symbols for good. Not really sure though.

You’re a fucking dumbass if you studied the occult for years and believe that knowledge amounts to shit... you don’t know the difference between magicians and sorcerers. Saying that rosicrucian is satanic hahahaha it actually is esoteric Christianity. Rosicrucian is very Egyptian as well and involves alchemy and astrology. Saying that knowledge can be satanic is like saying a knife is satanic. It depends who is using the knife and how it’s used.

You’re shilling for christianity without understanding that Christian Rosenkreutz (the founder of the rosy cross rosicrucianism) is a symbol of man attaining Christ consciousness

You should study up if you think you’re a real Christian.

Occult knowledge is the key to being woke

There are many great “cults” if you runaround claiming that their all dark or satanic then you’re spreading complete bs about true wisdom.

>Is there a framework of memes?
Oh, I should add, I think the arts provide a framework that a lot of people follow. Music that is appealing to the ear is symmetrical, the notes can be arranged in ways that create symbols if you understand how to do it. There is a lot to this.

pseudoscience