ITT: Series you wish would come back from hiatus

ITT: Series you wish would come back from hiatus.

before the last arc of part 2 the series was a-ok, since then i'm glad part 3 will probably never the light of the day.

Kenichi the mightiest disciple

I'm MC still in the ER?

Shina Dark or at least as proper anime where it may have an original anime ending but not without more episodes, like with Twin Star Exorcists.

>gookshit

New Waves was total garbage.

No, it wasn't.

Part 2 was shit. An endless repetition of Shion or whatever the fuck he's called getting stronger with little effort and everyone underestimating him until he wipes the floor with all mooks, or masters wiping the floor with him but "look, he's so determined, he won't go down!".

I'll never understand why the few manwhas out there that aren't shit from the beginning always turn to shit by the end.

The author disappeared after the anime ended.

The only thing I'm still curious about is what was up with So-Sul.

I want a season 2 damn it.

Not enough materials for a anime after where the anime ended.

>we will never get a Kagetane and Kohina flashback
>we will never see the "Zone"
>we will never know Kisara Tendo's fate
>we will never see the other cursed lolis that were supposedly built like Tina
>we will never see how will the Zociacs be defeated and Tokyo being saved

hxh
/thread

New Waves was bearable until 25% of the way through. Then it's just about some kid that won't fall over. Which would be fine if it wasn't JUST that.

9AD is an awesome character, wish I could say the same for his former pupil but he is a bland uninspired borderline jesus mc trope.

>started back in 1976
>author stated she would finish the series soon back in 2009
>last volume released back in 2012

If she is the protag of S3, mite be cool.

vagabond

Holy shit, is this like girls JoJo?

part 2 was ruined by all the retarded cliff hanger endings.

>two powerhouses are about to fight
>they get interrupted next chapter and dont fight

This literally kept happening near the end, over and over.

>grandpa is about to fight nine arts dragon
>they dont fight

MC took too long to get his power back and it was retarded how everyone kept saying "you can never practice martial arts again" and then suddenly one guy shows up who can cure him permanently. Hurr.

Not to mention all the people who did jack shit in part two. Literally none of the supernovas even showed up to do anything useful. Ma moon gi was last seen talking to the previous alliance chief, one of the 4 supernovas hasnt even been introduced yet, one turned out to be a traitor and jobbed to a side character and the suun woo guy did nothing useful, for the whole of part two.

Part one was okay once the ball got rolling and it became a show down between nine arts dragon/the MC vs the Murim. Part two was really slow and way too many fights were interrupted by pointless cliffhangers and then the next chapter shows the two of them not fighting.

also yea the retarded "MC never gives up" trope.

Nana desu

>author makes a series
>put series on hiatus and disappears for 5+ years

Why is this allowed?

>writers block
>lazy/lack of motivation
>death
>bullshit excuses
>marriage and having kids

It'll never happen, but a man can dream...

He said himself that he doesn't know where to go with the manwha. That's why he went all the time on hiatus, especially during the latest chapters. Maybe after "Trinity Wonder"

Highschool of the dead. It was much more fun than it ad the right to be, but we haven't had a chapter in about 6~ years.

SAO ended great if anything it was too short.

I think the biggest problem was that the authors weren't sure how much to focus on Shioon and on the other characters and how competent he should be as a result.

Yeah the biggest issue with the series is the author didn't know where Shioon should have been on the powerlevel scale. In the first series, in terms of raw power, he exceeded even Kang Sun, but this was tempered by the fact that he was a complete noob who didn't know how to fight properly. That type of thing really doesn't fly 300 chapters into the series though.

when will Togashi do something

This fucking thing right here

>You will never fuck a real woman like her.
It hurts.

>just when we start getting answers Suddenly Hiatus
Every fucking time.

God damn I had forgotten about this one. I read the shit out of this years ago and it was weirdly addicting. Only part I hated was when the director realized he wanted to fuck a minor. Threw me off because I thought the relationship was more like a pseudo father + daughter. He never had a childhood and she never had that supporting figure in her life.

Kang Sung was great

The problem is that they never figured out any way to do fights other than repeating the same formula over and over again. They even had a designated character whose sole purpose was continuously underestimating Shioon for no reason.

It's very juvenile story telling. I find it lacking even for "just" a power fantasy comic.

I started reading this and completely forgot about it.

I don't even remember where I stopped other than escaping with the princess through some tunnels or something.

It went no where, because the MC is brain dead. There's no point in trying to save it.