Magi 341

Chapter's out
tieba.baidu.com/p/5015826324?kz=5015826324&from_search=1&sc=105055207015&lp=home_main_thread_pb&mo_device=1&pn=0&

Other urls found in this thread:

eleore.tumblr.com/post/158224812618/magi-341-spoilers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pls respond :(

What the hell is going on???

Aladdin's spending quality time with Grandaddy's self insert.

eleore.tumblr.com/post/158224812618/magi-341-spoilers

>... however, Sinbad looks at Arba, and after saying she understands, she tells Alibaba that they will keep going, much to his surprise
I hope we get some decent dialogue between Baba and Arba now. They've ever so much as said a word to each other before, but this is a good opportunity for them to properly interact with each other.

I want Arba to bully him.

Fucc me magi threads are dead. I'm excited to see some baba n arba dialogue.

>Fucc me magi threads are dead.
This, holy shit. They barely last a few hours these days.

All I'm looking for out of this confrontation is for somebody to slap Sinbad's shit in for mind controlling fish I am still salty about that.

I just want magi to go back to its prime
I'm actually hoping sin slaps aladdins shit, although i'll doubt it will happen.

>Aladdin

>Are you going so far as to worry for my loneliness after I become god?

>You're a good guy

>But as a ruler the thing called loneliness is irrelevant. I have never once felt it.

>You said that Ugo-kun went insane from loneliness didn't you? How can you be sure the same won't happen to you?

>I've got David and Arba for that.

>Are those people your friends?

>.............................................

>Even closer than the people you treasured up until now?

>What are you really thinking, uncle Sinbad?

>Aladdin, you were the one who said that meetings allow people to evolve, right?

>It's the first time I've ever been able to talk about the holy palace and human evolution

>If it's with you, I feel I might be able to discuss those things.

So what is sinbads actual goal of all this shit. Is he trying to get proven wrong so he doesnt have to go through godhood?

cute

He's jealous of Baba for having a waifu while his is dead, so this is his overly-elaborate plan to cuck him.

Arba clearly has higher standards.

I miss loli Arba.

Well he's isolating Baba so he obviously has something planned for him. Maybe he'll try to force Alibaba to become god.

baba becomes a timeless virgin. Ohtaka really loves the baba suffering

Sinbad suffered more than Baba

Sin's is more self-inflicted than anything. Baba's just really, really, really unlucky,.

Thread is deader than Cassim.

magi threads are always dead

They never used to be.

It's time.

A fish!

any except 5,2 or 1

Sche getting DP'd.

shes old and has experience

I missed you, Tiny Aladdin.

Because Magi dropped the fighting arcs with historic exposition. It really lost it's way because author's hard on for Sinbad grew to the point he wanted his story to finish first, putting Magi as the 2nd priority.

Also the war with Kou was fucking duuuuummmbbb, and let itself fall into power level territory almost immediately.

>he

Rollan

>he