The only reason why the Phillipines is so poor is the shitty Fillipino culture

The only reason why the Phillipines is so poor is the shitty Fillipino culture.

They live on good land that's perfect for agriculture, they have had help from the US government.. there is nothing wrong with the land in the Phillipines.

The problem with the Phillipines is that people just want to have large anounts of kids they can't afford, chuck their rubbish all over the ground in manila and make fuck all effort to improve their country.

I have a hard time understanding why these people breed so much.

It may sound mean but you can't prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

whynationsfail.com/blog/2013/1/9/political-dynasties-in-the-philippines.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3HXdNyv1r4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=xEhIzXwPUB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is IQ?

Filipino Average IQ is just 86.
That explains it all.

The problem with the Philippines are the Filipinos.

>The only reason why the Phillipines is so poor is the shitty Fillipino culture.
Which is a result of

India is lower. Why are they sending probes to Mars?

are you a filipino who think ausies are stupid ???
sincerity or fuck off!!!!!

or are you a race mixer that is phicologically preparing
dont be a faggot and speak clear with a little context

Philipinos probably don’t have a super high national IQ, but to be honest, they don’t seem so bad.

They work pretty hard and don’t seem quite as bitter as a lot of immigrant groups.

They probably just don’t have enough of those super high IQ people who organize companies and do high end type stuff that creates wealth.

That's because everyone who isn't completely retarded moved to US.

might be those twice a year taifuns ravaging the country and the islamic and maoist rebels in the south

There are plenty of retarded ones in Canada

in usa they have 93.5 is not so bad

India has so many people that even a tiny right hand tail on the bell curve is still millions of people.

They work hard but they are very stupid with their money.

Filipinos often will buy brand new iPhones when their cars have bald tyres and the oil change was due 12 months ago.

i head that chinese discriminate them pretty badly is that true????

I know a Filipino family who have triplet girls and twin boys, and they are not even 30 yet, so probably going to push out some more

Twins and triplets can't be helped.

Also the "good fillipinos" who work in the USA, Europe etc...

They give money to their families but do fuck all to improve their country in terms of advocacy, employment, and improving the place.

Atleast African Americans have political advocates who are concerned that there are too many blacks in Jail and other issues such as black on black crime.

So, we agree that average iq is a stupid indicator, yes?

yids gotta be making more than that

is only for recent inmigration

filipinos, all of asia and the pacific would of been better under the japanese empire
and india would of been better as the british raj

Lechon is overindulgence. Its like animal junk food. Merry Christmas to the Jews!!

Much like Africa, they will always be poor because anyone with any vision or intelligence leaves the country

Filipinos are far, far superior to niggers, by a fucking long shot. I really have no problems filipinos, nice people, hot (and sweet) women and all speak great English. Thats already much more than I can say about Mexican beaners.

Fillipinos waste most of theirs though.

Also with filipino immigrants making that nuch money....

Why don't they spend more of it trying to male manilla not a shit hole?

Great with English but choose to annoy everyone by not speaking english when the time is appropriate anyway.

Feudalism is still alive, especially in regional goverment
Manila was touted to be the 2nd Tokyo, then Marcos the northern feudal lord happened

A lot of the criticisms I see here are indeed true and what could have been isn't, so some of us still try to make the best out of a bad situation.

Duterte getting elected is a good step (and a sign of how far the country has fallen) though I think his push for BBL and Federalism will make the country worse after his term.

>chuck their rubbish all over the ground in manila

Not isolated. I lived in Mindanao for a while and they do that shit there too. Its like their favorite thing to do is litter.

Constrat it with Japan where you cant find a garbage gan tonsave your life yet magically no litter.

Every Filipino I have ever met has been every nice and friendly, and the nurses are a godsend in an embarrassingly incompetent industry, but most of the younger ones I've met have a major chip on their shoulder for being the dumb, brown Asian, even though they're not, at least from my experience.

>most powerful races in the world

I’m married to a legal filipina immigrant, came to the states when a child. From spending much time in the Philippines and experiencing their culture first-hand I can say that the issues mentioned already are accurate. I would add that a peculiar cultural trait of theirs is to drag down anyone who is successful, either by shaming or groveling for money. All of the smart Filipinos who managed to escape tend to shun other Filipinos. When my wife hears her language spoken in public she will turn around and walk away. We have legally brought over her brothers, through sponsorship, and rode them hard on making something of themselves or we would send them back. Now, nearly 10 years later, all of them are successful and either own their own businesses or have good careers because they work their ass off. All have also become full citizens.

Long story short, the values of hard work and self accountability will benefit anyone who cares to have them. The problem is always cultural, take someone with those values and put them into a culture that supports them and they will be successful. I thankfully caught a 99.9th percentile filipina, good hunting lads!

>The only reason why the Phillipines is so poor

This is the only correct answer:

whynationsfail.com/blog/2013/1/9/political-dynasties-in-the-philippines.html

"I'm proud to contribute to the mongrelizationof the USA"
t. cuck soyboy with a gook wife

Wake up Filipinos. These people are all related.

mga putangina niyo haha purket nakatikim na kayo ng ibang bansa pa post post na lang kayo sa Sup Forums
mga feeling
pag nag english naman kayo dito obvious na mga ofw kayo

The hillbillies of the Asian world.

who is she, is jap or what

Ching Chong where's the rice

Yo Flips. Can you link me that Tagalog song of that fat comedian singing a song in make-believe Chinese? Or at least gimme the title of the song.

Thanks.

>The only reason why the Phillipines is so poor is the shitty Fillipino culture.
>It may sound mean but you can't prove me wrong.

Do you know where you are, faggot? The Phillipines is so poor because it's filled with a genetically inferior people.

Both you and the parent comment are correct.

Hey, I recognize you.

What's the name of the song I'm talking about here Come on, every single Flip knows the song I'm talking about.

Mary your own race. I'm married to a Filipinas, and while she is pretty great, it's annoying being married into that culture (even though my wife was born here). Filipinos are really good natured, and for better or worse are the Mexicans of Asia. Their culture is child-like, and can be very annoying if you are very smart or civilized. They tend to vote Democrat as a block like blacks, which to me is a slap in the face to America. They are typically not good at critical thinking, and rely greatly on group-think. There's also allot of homos.

Well fuck you niggers. I found it myself.

youtube.com/watch?v=3HXdNyv1r4Y

This is true.

Correct. They are fairly loving and good-humored however.

My dad married one. She's nice, but she isn't educated, barely speaks English, and is really superstitious. That would drive me insane.

To clarify she isn't my mom.

How much iron do they produce? What about timber?

See moron, farm land can only get you so far.

there is a lot of of them philipinoes here in Canada, the majority are fucking retarded

Tell me more. You can't just get my attention like that and then run off!

All these people in the pic went to the same one school.

youtube.com/watch?v=xEhIzXwPUB4

All went on to become successful and influential. All rose to the very top of every aspect of Philippine society so that they can fuck over the poor and keep the riches to themselves.

It's like they belong to an exclusive club and you ain't invited. It's a small group at the very top of the pyramid. They attend each others' weddings, drink wine together, maybe laugh and socialize, and discuss how they can consolidate their power and wealth even more, to the disadvantage of the common Filipinos.

>The problem with the Phillipines is that people just want to have large anounts of kids they can't afford, chuck their rubbish all over the ground in manila and make fuck all effort to improve their country

My friend who lives in Manilla told me exactly this about all the poverty.

That the poor breed like rabbits and keep making things worse and that there is no hope for this class of people. She used to tell me what a shit hole Manilla was before Duterte and how dangerous it was just going to and from work. Drug addicts were everywhere and they liked mugging people.

That is why you see them happy when Duterte kills drug addicts and white westerners cant understand what would drive people to it. Massive amounts of crime did.

Worst Asians easy. More like spics or sand niggers. Hate em.