My niece likes a guy and he's black. I will see her tomorrow. What do I do? I want to handle this correctly...

My niece likes a guy and he's black. I will see her tomorrow. What do I do? I want to handle this correctly. Please give advice.

She's not your daughter, so why do you give a fuck if she likes apes?

Because she's my blood and I care for her. She's still innocent and I think she only likes him because he's the best athlete at her school and she is the best female athlete.

you can't stop her from being a degenerate, it's too late

She doesn't know why it's wrong though. I feel bad so bad because she is a good kid. I'm trying to think of a way to show her the light without sounding like an evil racist.

Kys, your father and mothers white genes dating back thousands of years come to an end with her.

Show her blacked.com and scare the shit out of her.

"THIS CAN HAPPEN TO YOU IF YOU'RE NOT CAREFUL!"

I want to tell her about white genocide lmao but I know that's too spergy

Show her what her offspring will look like should she continue on this road to damnation

If she doesn’t mind giving birth to a literal ayy lmao I guess there’s nothing you can do

Little girls like love and romance and shit. Tell her she'll be a single mom, in a battered womens shelter with aids, and a loose pussy from taking dat dere BBC. She's on the wrong path. Now is the time to correct degenerate behavior, before it metastasizes

Tell your sibling to do something.

I might try to talk to him. I don't want to lose my family because of this though.

Everything is too late.
Never open your door to a coal burner again.

gibs abvice op is always a pussy and never accepts reasonable posts. listen to trips. they are 7s for fucks sake. if you subvert your sibling you are more likely to 'lose' them than if you discuss your concern with them first

She didn't do anything yet. I heard her tell someone who her crush was and it's a black guy.

You should really try to go the shaming route. I know it doesn't feel good to shame your brother but normies respond to it.

Tell her she will ruin any chance with that cute white boy if she is seen dating a black. She will be labeled as a coal burner and damned to that existence for the rest of her life.

Show her pictures of the diseases he'll give her for burning the coal.

I will try that. Problem is that I'm the degenerate brother, myself. At least in their eyes. Well I gotta try though, lads. Thank you.