Fictional characters that are most likely to post on Sup Forums

Fictional characters that are most likely to post on Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DWIVEuK5ATw
youtube.com/watch?v=yeKZmIfhEJM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Waifus

Appreciates Honor, Sacrifice, and Fascism.

He'd break every damn computer he used. Every troll post would trigger his stupid ass.

His people post here but only to subvert. Odo is the self hating changeling.

warf would never post, o'brien would be on here all the time bitching about his cunt wife

Paul Kersy

Master troll reporting in.

>Dukat did nothing wrong

And talking about the dirty Cardies.

>especially the lies

I wouldn't go that far.

More like /r9k/

checked

Both of them

remember, he did it for the greater glory of Cardasia

He'd just lurk until he was angry then go to the holodeck and slaughter hundreds of holographic SJWs

>I can't show my power level while drinking with hank, don't name the Jew, don't name the Jew....

Carl is /ourguy/

Quark from the same show
He would post with an Israeli flag

Guts would browse Sup Forums

He’d name the Jew to Cotton though

He also has sex with everything not Klingon, has a race-complex where he hates being Klingon but wants to be Klingon and is a total whiny bitch

Actually yeah, he's perfect for Sup Forums

damn you beat me to it

Have a rare Garak.

didn't he marry the most wanton hussy in the alpha quadrent?

Assuming he had any time to do so.

Archie for sure you dumb Sup Forumslacks

I'm not sure about that, I think he'd be more of an ancap flag type.

Greed and scheming aside Quark was pretty dead set against Federation multi culturalism.

Take this scene for example....

youtube.com/watch?v=DWIVEuK5ATw

Best character on the show.

He would be the one posting all the MGTOW threads....

Quark would actually be posting on /biz/ getting idiots to pump their cash into various crypto currencies and then selling his stash when it peaks

did nothing wrong desu

An accurate appraisal.

Yeah I say changelings are Jews. They infiltrate governments (cardassia and earth) cause coups, turn people against each other, and use a mercenary force for everything else. It's all driven by paranoia that they'll be exterminated.

quark was based.
youtube.com/watch?v=yeKZmIfhEJM

Armstrong of course

I wouldn't post here. You're just a bunch of sick assholes. I am just trying to get home to my little girl's birthday party and if everyone will just stay out of my way, nobody will get hurt.

I had no idea Garak was such a star on Sup Forums! Best character on the show.

They consider themselves the master race (species) and look down on solids (goyim).

Or he could just kill Wesley.

Ricky

How can a character post on Sup Forums if they're fictional?

Everything on Sup Forums is fictional.

And they attempt to control everyone else because they were once the object of persecution and feel that staying in control is the surest way to keep themselves safe.

Its a pretty strong parallel when you think about it. I'm sure it wasn't the intent of the writers; but its there.

FERENGI 100%
IM HOVER TYPING THIS OVER THE FRONTPAGE - I HAVENT EVEN OPENED THE FUCKING THREAD YET

WHEN I DO OPEN THE THREAD AND I FIND NOBODY HAS POSTED THE FERENGI, IM GOING TO RUIN EVERYONES SHIT

True, didn't think of that.

I just watched the episodes where they go to earth, cause the federation to get so paranoid they false flag themselves and declare martial law. It might have been meant to be about McCarthyism or something (paranoid about commies).

I initially hated ds9 but it's grown on me, I'd say it's on par with TNG.

Yes it's been covered, they post on /biz/ and Sup Forums

Oh no, it totally WAS their intent. It's all confessions and shades of (((their))) personalities leaking out into the characters. Shapeshifters,Ferengi,Vulcans/Romulans (orthodox vs zionists),Borg(transhumanists).
It's just differenct faces of jewry. (((They))) are everywhere! At best it's jsut different spins on the same theme.

Is a big black guy wearing a sash

Episodes s4e11 and 12 btw

Youre good bruh

Subaru Natsuki

Oh DS9 is by far the greatest.
This was before SJW nonsense and they went in full force race war.
I like Voyager mostly because of the lore and of course the Borg as central enemies and TNG is great for the Romulans truly but DS9 introduced so many interesting races and showed how unfit multiculturism is and would be without strict rule of law and constant suveillance.

>TFW no QTP2T Tau GF

I guess I can see that.

I just always figured the Jewish writers liked to envision themselves as the Bajorans. The peaceful religious people who got rounded up into concentration camps.

what a fantastic scene!

She'd post newds and you know it.

this is pure autism

DS9 is still my favorite Star Trek show. It's perhaps furthest from Roddenberry's idyllic vision of all races working together for the greater good, but when you're out in deep space right on the border of a brand new frontier with an army of aliens on the other side who all want you dead, idealism is usually the first thing to go.

>ywn purge that communist space pussy so hard it becomes a loyal subject of the emperor
Life is suffering man

Yeah, I love that scene.

Rodenberry had a hard on for authority in all forms and once he died the writers were able to start asking some interesting questions about how utopian the giant, conformist, authoritarian space Federation really was.

Pic related.

When you think about it the Federation really isn't the utopia it appears on first glance. Its not a dystopia either, its a society with a lot of advantages (everyone is taken care of); but at the end of the day there's very little place for individualism in a meritocracy where merit is dictated as conformity to the state ethos.

Hello there goy... I mean fellow whites!

I know she's not fictional, but I am pretty sure she posts here.

Basically a white man with blue skin and red eyes.

Keiko Obrien should dispel any notions of japs being good wives. Man is she a bitch. Obrien should get him self a stacked Dabo girl.

I'm probably going to end up agreeing with you. Seen all of voy and tng, watching ds9 now and it's by far the most politically interesting. Security of multiculti society seems to be the primary theme. Worf made a comment that ds9 was completely chaotic. I agree it wouldn't've been made today. If it were, it would be totally conflict flee multiculti and the enemy would be some fascists.

well, that was the obvious one to carry the initial premise theme. I forgot to mention that one in my list because I took it for granted, but yes, obviously what you said. Bajorans ("muh holocaust"). Did you notice how the "religious leader" (jew pope) was a politician wannabe and was willing to literally bring evil spirits into the world (bad aliens from beyond wherever) despite the fact that they were clearly destructive. Kinda like this CERN meme *hint hint*.
Star Trek is from Naval Intelligence Freemasons, it's loaded with predictive programming and foreshadowing of tech/politics on hold and pending release.
go back and study some of those shows/ themes and you'll see echoes of past events and leadups to stuff that ended up coming to be.