Buyfag thread

buyfag.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cable_television_in_the_United_States
alibaba.com/product-detail/one-way-mirror-glass-half-mirror_1571351994.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

living with parents is for newfags

youngfags

Sure helps when you're in university and have a foot in multiple expensive hobbies.

Finally had time to pick up my Feb order from the post office.

Is there some kind of law dictating that they /must/ only deliver your parcels at the most inconvenient times possible?

I can't buyfag as much as I do now if I move out.

>EMS: 5060
>SAL Parcel: 4310
>DHL: 10700

I die a little inside when I pay more for shipping than the actual figure itself.

Depends. How old are we talking about?

I continue to be impressed with the quality of these, despite how small they are

nya

How do I hide my lewd figs from my mom while still keeping them displayed in my room? I need something to block them so she can't see them from my bedroom door.

at least you're not gay.

>Is there some kind of law dictating that they /must/ only deliver your parcels at the most inconvenient times possible?
Murphy's Law. It's a bitch.

Don't let me leave, Murph.

Is there anywhere I can still pre-order Elphelt that isn't marked up at an obscene price?

This figure is so damn cute.

I'm conflicted about getting it since I'm not usually into loli. Those breasts are just perfectly damn shaped/sculpted though.

>loli

Channel your inner closet-user.

this just in

wet noodles.

Months ago.
This is why you pre order things you want and wait for impulse wants to bin.

And what, sell all his figures?

Bridal expressu!

Anyone know if the Little Armory gloves can be used with the Assault Lily line?

that weird, shine? on her hair and the fact that I don't like mixing my sexy with cute animals kept me from getting her
good thing too, I'm not exactly made of money

>154413660
i got them from "the book cover co." but they are very thin and easy to crease. I can't find any t h i c c archive bags in a4 size with adhesive sealing anywhere else though

That's a lot of very lewd figures.

>$700
Is she made out of gold?

I want it so bad, but it's definitely not worth 700 dollars at all.

Falls under the same rules and regulations of getting a cable repairman to come out to your home.

"Is it convenient for you? Yeah, we can't make that" Act of 1974

You're not looking hard enough.

Is buying figures from anime you like a good way to support it's studio?
Do they see any of the merchandise money?

they definitely see cash as long as its officially licensed
as for their cut I have no idea, but it can't hurt and you get a cute fig of a character you like out of the deal

>cable in 2017

Pretty sure post trucks just drive a regular beat each day so deliveries usually come in at similar times. If yours come in at a bad hour, you're shit out of luck.

Funny enough I found her for $150+free shipping just after I posted that. Looks like I'll be getting my bride after all.

that's the spirit!

i found a limited figure that i really want on plamoya, but it was pretty limited in that there were 400 of them at most. theres no images of the figure just the advertisement of it. how trustable is plamoya?

You could have waited for the actual release and get her for cheaper

They buy from amazon and yahoo auctions and sell them to the retarded you for a mark up

>Cable television first became available in the United States in 1948,[1] with subscription services following in 1949. Data by SNL Kagan shows that as of 2006 about 58.4% of all American homes subscribe to basic cable television services. Most cable viewers in the U.S. reside in the suburbs and tend to be middle class;[2] cable television is less common in low income, urban, and rural areas.[2]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cable_television_in_the_United_States

Also, this.

how hard is it to snag sold out pre-orders on their releases on ami? I want iowa but don't feel like dealing with some shitty US or shady jap store, and I already have an order for april so shipping isn't an issue

Figinstock is your friend for that

I know, just never did it before so I'm not sure how much wiggle room there is, like do I need to be there the hour it releases or just some time on day 1

MUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRPH

They can. I've done it myself.
There have been multiple revisions of the Picco Neemo body, so I don't know if they work with EVERY Assault Lily.

Problem now is that I have no one to show my figures to

Thank you

you can show us!

My exp is that it does fit but a bit smaller than the AL stock hands, as joint is not made for AL. On the up side it can hold guns better.

>picked up my first two detolfs earlier today

I fell for the meme, didn't I?

He can't without getting banned. Sad thing.

Is she the most popular GuP over Japan? I'm on episode 8 and she's best girl for sure.

Since when was this a thing?

anyone have experience with the polynian line, they worth the price?

THICC robutts are my fetish

alibaba.com/product-detail/one-way-mirror-glass-half-mirror_1571351994.html

jesus do you live in fucking mirrors edge?

She is Bestgirl indeed

I know, they're great
I just want to check for any last minute warnings before I lock her PO down

Where can I get some cheap nice acrylic raisers/stands for Nendos and figmas? Any AliExpress links?

check the /toy/ general, user

I'd get this but her nendo is basically identical.

oh, guess this is their jurisdiction huh, alright then

I think if your rug were slightly larger to add a bit more accent to the room it would be perfect. 9/10 user.

I don't usually like nendos, but this looks cute as hell. If I were a compulsive buyer and had the money, I'd get her.

you will LOVE poly's new prototype then

Too thick, do not want

We need more cupoches.
Waiting for June is killing me.

Not him, but it was never an impulse want to begin with.

Is that the snow battle? I don't think there's anyone who didn't fall in love with her by then.

I'm not a huge fan of cupoches, but that face melts my heart.

Daiso

Yes it is. The russians are super fun, I like them.

Avoid Daibadi General at all costs, they're the worst kind of cancer

As for your question, I'd say they're worth it, but keep in mind that they're expensive because they're from a small company, not because they're exceptionally good.

Don't forget to watch the OVAs afterwards, for more Russians

Hey. If I order a Jap personal lubricant, will it be seized by customs?

The win against them felt like a huge asspull, though. It was predictable, but it still feels kinda bad.

I hope you realize they're all Japanese, with foreign-themed codenames.

The battle is happening in Hokkaido, not Siberia.

what's a personal lubricant?

like a communal lubricant but just for you

>Avoid Daibadi General at all costs
oh no, too late
at any rate that's fair enough I guess, they're not like bootleg tier or anything just like 15-20 dollars too high? I can live with that

oh thanks

I just bought / pre-ordered 5 different kiss shot figures. I've never bought figures before.

>Late to the news that Kurumi is getting a re-release.

Zenmarket or FromJapan?

Which is better?

Wich ones? Show them. And that's a lot for a first timer.

he's a big spender

ZenMarket sounds good on paper.

300 yen per item.

Haven't tried proxy buying though.

How do people normally do this? I bought 4 of the banpresto ones as their cheap. Planning to give them a shelf on my bookcase.

NY has it up if you'd rather not use a proxy.

Where are the taned/black girls with abs, spreading?