Shinsekai yori

what do u think of this

Overrated.

Cool premise, awesome world. Mediocre execution.

One of the best of the decade. I really can't understand how people say it is visually of musically poor, it's one of the most polished A-1 shows.

Also, Squealer did nothing wrong.

i agree, it is to me the best A-1 pictures show

Memes about some rat

I didn't watch it but it's nerd bullshit.

*gay nerd bullshit.

The sci-fi was interesting but the show was boring shit

It was ok, I'd give it a 7/10, only because the whole arc dealing with shun was boring as shit.

Had some good moments but was mostly boring as fuck to watch because of the snail pace

I think YOU need to be 18 to post on this website. Fuck off.

10/10 for me.

The premise is extremely interesting. You'd expect humans gaining telekinesis would lead to a massive explosion in growth and wealth, but the opposite happens. Every human has essentially become a WMD, so the only system that works is a traditional authoritarian society where people are heavily kept under control. I think this is a good insight into the far future when technology becomes so advanced anyone will be able to quickly create massive destruction.

The soundtrack, plot, atmosphere, character designs, world building, and tone are all really good as well. The only thing that is weak at times is the animation.

It won't hold the attention of kiddies who need characters to over(re)act to everything and use their powers in flashy ways. They won't be able to make it past episode three but for more mature viewers who want a fantastic and often times surreal story, it really delivers.

One of the series airing next season, Sakurada Reset, gives me sort of similar vibes. Anybody else feeling it?

Similar premise but it seems much less interesting.
>it's high school but with powers
>characters are in X club!
>uh oh time travel didn't work out!

Also from the premise it seems like the people in charge are fine with this girl having time travel powers, and letting her walk free. No way they should allow that.

top 5 anime in the last decade.

RAT GUY DINDU NOFFIN'

You mean some HUMAN, right?

>Overrated.
>Cool premise, awesome word. Mediocre execution.
Did you mean this?

It flopped on Sunriseland because they have shit taste.

>u

Boring, shitty premise, terrible characters. An anime without an opening song is automatically shit.

>Heh, dumb rats, we're obviously the humans not them.