The Pope is right you know

The Pope is right you know
Migrants are just like Mary and Joseph

>let me tell you how to live
>one second let me simulate fellatio on a model of an infant

Why do all photo ops of this Pope involve him kissing someone in some inappropriate place like some Muslim's feet or some statue of a baby's dick?

>Just like Mary & Joseph
Jews?

>Jesus was like an Invader who fucked your bitch and set your car on fire
Ok ok
Tell me more about this

Why are all Catholics kiddy diddlers?

>Mary and Joseph on their ever quest for gibs me dat
lol k

>Joseph

A cuck?

>actual citizens being compared to illegal leeches who desire to destroy the culture they settle into

Mary and Joseph were on their way to be recorded for the census and stopped like one does at a hotel, they weren't seeking permanent refuge and infinite welfare

I find it detestable that the pontiff doesn't know this or intentionally obscures this for political image. His entire life was spent inside the Roman empire. He was a libertine. Not slave, but not citizen.

Mary and Joseph weren't citizens, if they were, Jesus would've played that card at his trial.

Wonder why he doesn’t set an example by declaring the papal state open to all that wish to live there?

Vatican 2 they where taken over by pedo Jews

Except for the fact that Joseph and Mary were going to Bethlehem to pay taxes.

Luke 2:1-5
1. And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus, that all the world should be taxed.
2. (And this taxing was first made when Cyrenius was governor of Syria.)
3. And all went to be taxed, every one into his own city.
4. And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judaea, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem; (because he was of the house and lineage of David:)
5. To be taxed with Mary his espoused wife, being great with child.

Way to misinterpret the bible, oh great, and holy pope!

They were libertines. It was certainly possible to become a plebian from being a libertine, but something they obviously didn't pursue. There was a definite social class difference between a slave, libertine, and plebian. Being a citizen would have likely made things worse, as he would have been guilty of besmirching the reputation and gods of Rome.

It looks like he's fellating the baby Jesus.

How do catholics defend this?

Sry here's a politically correct one for you

Who's this guy passing the baby for the pope to kiss?

>the pope is a lying puppet
PROOF! If he believed his own words then he'd open up the Vatican and turn it into a refugee camp!

So Europe = Bethlehem ? The jews want it

So house migrants in stables? Isn't Hungary doing that already?

B-but muh escaping Herod to Egypt!

goddamn how do they get away with it

> Says story of Mary and Joseph to BETHLEHEM is like refugees

Learn fucking context you retard