Julian Assange's twitter account suspended

>Julian Assange's twitter account suspended.

It's happening! Christmas Eve massacre!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/945146597129801728
twitter.com/wikileaks?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=ApG1XdI-Dd4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

F

Checked, it's legit.
Had a good chuckle at the timing, I wonder if they think that this gives them power.

(((they're))) going to win, aren't they?

They've already lost.

Assange must have been preparing to leak something big.
Something so big his twitter needed to go.

HAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry for your loss of King Cuckboy, Cucks.

You're... pure evil

Nah.

>Something so big his twitter needed to go.
If he's got something big to release, I have to assume he has other outlets than twatter

Win a trip to the oven

Confirmed

twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/945146597129801728

are you shitting me? all these people can do is ban you from twitter.

>strange DAK meme is forced onto Sup Forums for a couple months confusing anons as to what the date is implying. Nobody can explain it with confidence.
>Twitter messages between oct 19-20 spell out H-E-L-P H-I-M (when the spelling errors are added together)
>Pamela Anderson meets Assange at the embassy
>Vans pull up to the embassy and shut down anons from live streaming and take phones away
>Largest DDOS in american history shuts down any dead mans switch from activating full blown pizza party mayhem
>Assanges account tweets out "haha okay guys enough hacking the internet you're proved your point" leaving people confused because Julian doesnt type like that
>Encryption keys after this event never match up. Assange wont say anything about it.
>Odd Assange interviews surface with clear editing glitches which imply that it was faked with a 3d meshing of his face over some rando
>weird Hannity interview where you dont see them standing together in frame, lots of fucky editing

The mans been dead since Oct 2016. He was a hero.

Twitter stepped on a motherfucking landmine with this one. Assange is the poster boy for why we need an uncensored internet. He's like the very fucking reason that people advocated for a free and open internet. How dumb are you to flex your censorship muscle against him?

Remember when Twitter prided itself on being free and open? Remember when they acted as though 'Arab Spring' was a testament to the internet's power to reach out to the world? They treated it like it was some kind of amazing, almost religious, level of 'connectedness' that helped dissidents communicate with the outside world.

Now look at them. They've got a 'health and safety squad' or whatever they're called, and literally all they do is ban people. Women were a fucking huge mistake.

twitter is dying anyway, this just fasten up the process

Another rogue employee, or...?

When someone went rogue and suspended Trump's account, it was back up within like 10 minutes. So this may be legit.

Someone give me a quick rundown.

>Twitter stepped on a motherfucking landmine with this one
that's why they made it look like he deleted the account so that they have plausible deniability for cover

Wikileaks twitter is still up. twitter.com/wikileaks?lang=en

nice rundown. sad but true.youtube.com/watch?v=ApG1XdI-Dd4

For Jew

It was never him anyway. They killed him ages ago.