Be Mark Hamill

>Be Mark Hamill
>Got the role of the most beloved movie hero of all time
>Become part of something bigger than life
>Play other roles , but nothing comes even close to Luke
>Being a typical hollywood celeb , having to critisize Trump etc.
>Disney makes a new trilogy and you get to finally play a role in the second movie
>Soon find out your character is completely butchered. The once heroic Luke became a grumpy bitter white guy who tried to kill a child
>Dies without knowing it because of editing
>Realised you've been trapped in a leftist nightmare you didn't want to accept before
>Every time you close your eyes you see Hitler saluting you
>You have to control yourself from choking a soyboy to death
Poor Mark

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dvaCJCuSiPI
youtube.com/watch?v=Mdm8rpv045U
youtube.com/watch?v=i0biqMZrxJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=2RPMxGzupJk
thewrap.com/michael-myers-halloween-nick-castle-the-shape/
youtube.com/watch?v=JBp9w_W4neM
youtube.com/watch?v=U1MnMA0TzGI
youtube.com/watch?v=PqaiKmm8gsY
youtube.com/watch?v=TNDwCsFzS8c
youtu.be/Mdm8rpv045U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>trusting the Hollyjew

Mark has finally been awakened and he will embody the hero he played for so long.

Heil Hamill

This

>"Yeah i wasn't happy with the movie and here's why"
"Shut up mark"
>Sits down in his chair as a broken man

It's fucking heartbreaking to watch, especially when you realize that he was actually speaking up for the core fanbase during filming.

>Luke will lead the NatSoc resistance against the Jewish empire
Pottery

Mark Hamill is now Darth Vader 2.0. In episode IX, everything will have been revealed as a dream. Luke killed Ben. The whole thing is a force dream and Rey takes up arms to face dark Luke. Finn is really just evil Luke's butt boy.

Be Mark Hamill, win luck-lottery and millions of pounds for being a bang average actor.

Who gives a shit.

With Jews you lose. All that money was fake Mark. It will never replace that empty seething hole in your heart. You sold your children out. And your children's children. So goes the way of the gold lusting whore. Ashes in your mouth.

checked

>Yes Mark
>Let the hate flow through you
>Take all the red pills
>Just don't OD
I feel bad for the guy. He's watched a role he loved be sold by Lucas to the mouse where he was replaced by a black guy, a Hispanic, and some white chick, in a series he helped create and was the main character of.
Then they rape his character and have him milk a 4 titted sea cow. Maybe it will wake him up a little

Whos got the jewtube for this?

This is about more than money.

that's what he gets for being a commie fag

23 minutes in

youtube.com/watch?v=dvaCJCuSiPI

>23 minutes in
>
>youtube.com/watch?v=dvaCJCuSiPI
Thanks user

Grown men watching kids films, yeah. The infantalisation of culture

Man mark knows the movie was a huge fuck up

Checked

Mark Hamill learned that money =/= happiness the hard way.

You can say what you want about him. He cared about the character he played. He was Luke Skywalker. He died himself this movie.

The Mark Hamill experience symbolises the fall of the white man
>Being unaware of what happens arround you
>Playing the PC game to survive in hollywood
>Seeing yourself turn into something you didn't want to be
>Die without even realising it
It hurts

youtube.com/watch?v=Mdm8rpv045U

Yeah but they're based on the Greco Roman heroic tradition and jews clearly slaughtered that in an attempt to both send a message and demoralize

>only caring about money
>not the substance of what you out out for work or your legacy
Hi kike

he's going to crack eventually and let it all out and straight say "fuck you, rian. you fucking ruined everything."

this is after the premiere right where he just learned they killed luke in post editing

I fucking hope so. What a repudiation that would be, the hero of the entire star wars universe disavowing .the new trilogy

They really ruined Star Wars. I was never a huge fan, but holy shit did Disney shit all over the franchise

Oh hi Mark

thank look desu ... this is meme worthy

Has it been confirmed he didn't know

That poor bastard.

Disney would literally kill him

ok who's next bro's make some good ones

More like Kathleen Kennedy did

Holy shit this is sad.

>hamilton: man think about the fans
>no lets think about the movie and the story
>applause to shut him up
>hfw
man fuck them all except Hamilton

holy fucking hell what kind of autism is this?
>>>reddit

Hamill is trying so hard to force choke that fucker.

watch his body language... is he mad?

oh man he really hates this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=i0biqMZrxJ0

fuck, its hard to watch. at least he unfucked himself

>"Im joined by Mark hamill who's walking away"
Basically sums up this wild ride

That is pure rage. I'm surprised he didn't firebomb the theater right then.

He deserves so much better honestly. anti-Trump cuckery aside.

When I was a little boy I used to draw space ships from his movie, everywhere, obsessively, as if they explained everything and now there's this.

I'm glad I didn't watch it.

it looks like complete devastation to me

he looks like he's about to cry, his eyes are absolutely wild - he is about to lose it entirely

sauce?

George fucked over the original cast. Said he was doing a new Star Wars trilogy with the. Has them sign contracts. Months later finalizes the sale deal with Disney. The cast was on the hook now.

Jesus christ. I hate most of the cunts in Hollywood but I actually feel bad for the guy. This one gets an F to pay respects.

Yup, feel the same.

if only you knew how bad things really are

In before Disney presents Star Wars the Broadway musical

trump i changed my mind

im tired of winning this time

another simpsons prediction?
youtube.com/watch?v=2RPMxGzupJk

The only iconic white man we have left in Hollywood.

It's not a coincidence.

thewrap.com/michael-myers-halloween-nick-castle-the-shape/

Serves him right!

He trusted...

((Hollywood))

What was so wrong with the last movie...? I thought some of the scenes were great, senpai.

actually enjoyed the whole Rey/Ren thing, he grew disgusted with the continual death and suffering that the jedi/sith conflict creates as long as it exists, and chose the third path. He offered her the chance to see past the false dichotomy, and the veil of ignorance thrown upon them by both of their respective masters. It was a shame Rey was slowly beginning to see what Ren saw, and even helped him realize it, only for her to say "Wait, nevermind. This whole struggle needs to continue just for kicks and giggles." He stood for order and law, one not plauged by the same failures of both schools of thought. I was rooting for him most of the time, until at the end he became generic ebul wypepo #1488.

you can tell that guy next to him is a little passive aggressive faggot

I think he's being held against his will, looks a hostage to me.

The mouse is going to kill him and everything he loves if he doesn't capitulate. Walt would want none of this but with kikes you lose.

Link to full video?

youtube.com/watch?v=JBp9w_W4neM go to 13:39

It is much too sad to watch.

One of my friends that works in hollywood told me there are so many closeted conservatives and white nationalists there but they have to tow the company line. I can imagine he is just like that.

source?

Holy shit that stare he was fucking so close to beating that fuckers face in over that shit, he was fucking LIVID. What the hell is this from

You aren't suppose to give it away, fucking faggot.

In all honesty if these movies did anything they gave him motivation to get in better health. He did a complete reversal.

Why are his pants so dirty?

"The Narrative"

>his smile and optimism: gone

>Combine the worst scene with the best one in the same for a good lulz.
Well done.

>when you realize you've been with the sith the whole time

Where is the full interview, I want to see him getting cucked

When you realize that the jew does not fear the Samurai

holy shit that is gay.

So now jedis are immune to the fucking vacuum of space?

thank god I don't waste money on this faggot franchise anymore. Haven't since episode II

It looks like someone else has the claim to the title Admiral Ackbar.

>Soon find out your character is completely butchered. The once heroic Luke became a grumpy bitter white guy who tried to kill a child
You've never read any of the books have you? Luke becomes very much anti everything extreme, jedi, sith. He basically becomes a grey jedi and fairly militantly that way.

Screenshot from earlier today

the JUST awakens

It hurts to see a childhood hero become like this. It's depressing. I know that Mark was a massive liberal faggot, but even he didn't deserve this. The hollywood jews went too far at him.
youtube.com/watch?v=U1MnMA0TzGI
youtube.com/watch?v=PqaiKmm8gsY
youtube.com/watch?v=TNDwCsFzS8c

These are the wages of not stopping these fucking kikes. Remember this.

>We can get away with anything

before you get all gung-ho blaming the jews for fucking with the "nature" of the force, remember Faggot ass Turkey-Neck Lucas turned the force into little bugs that live inside jedi (midicholirans)

So pipe the fuck down. He Lucas'd his own franchise and they're just finishing what he started.

Could be a blessing in disguise. Star Wars encourages inane bravado, and this idea that good guys always win and winners are always good guys.

You can't deny us guys have been guilty of that ever since the first Star Wars came out and it was endlessly propagated via Rambo and a million other movies.

You want to win? You need politicians and power asap.

agreed. there are some people i forgive for being libcucks if they've done something sufficiently cool. it's sad seeing what has happened to this guy.

someday maybe we'll be able to laugh about this and think back on how everything sucked.

>Russian attention whore
as usual

This is Sup Forums

Of course the Jews are to blame. Are you lost?

they're not just writing bad movies, they're spitting in his face for being white. he's a slave and he knows it now.

That's absolutely not what they did in this movie you dumb nigger. He wasn't grey jedi, he was just a broken loser and coward who turned tale and gave up everything.

kys faggot. it's propaganda that has a serious fucking effect on YOUR CULTURE and your kid's minds.

His smile and optimism gone.
youtu.be/Mdm8rpv045U